10 (Ten) Alternative to Facebook Ads | Facebook Advertisement Alternative.
If you are a marketer or blogger and wish to have great audience to your brand at minimal budget should consider paying attention to this great post. It is true that advertising on social platform is the best strategy to build targeted customers to your products but then, Many believed Facebook to be the only and best source of traffic and not knowing that there are Great Alternative to Facebook Ads with awesome targeted audience and low CPM and those other Alternative to Facebook Ads is what i want to introduce to you here.
The truth is When it comes to advertising on Facebook, many have had the odd side of facebook ranging from Facebook account Ban to High CPM, Low CTR, Low Conversions and Irrelevant Ads. Please note that there are Plenty Alternative to Facebook Ads out there, and some of which may even prove more effective for marketing than Facebook. So sign up and check out at one of these Great Alternatives to Advertising on Facebook:
Top 10 Alternative to Facebook Advertisement
- Reddit Ads– Reddit is the popular online forum since the dawn of the internet with over 542 million monthly visitors (234 million unique users) globally with advertising options for small businesses that are surprisingly cost friendly, with brands being able to buy in for as little as $5. Large, Medium and small businesses can leverage Reddit’s massive fan base to connect with their ideal target audiences in unique. Traditional ads on Reddit are also substantially lower than other ad platforms: with all Reddit ads at $0.75 CPM, advertising on Reddit is a fraction of the cost compared to platforms like Facebook, which usually runs at $1.25 CPM.
- Google AdWords– Advertise with Google AdWords ads in the Sponsored Links section next to search results to boost website traffic and sales with targeted audience. With Google AdWords pay-per-click (PPC) keyword advertising, you only pay for results.
- LinkedIn Ads: If you are looking for best Alternative to Facebook ads, Advertise on LinkedIn. Create an ad. Narrow your target audience by job function, geography, and more and enjoy low Pay per click.
- Product Hunt:provides an online community in which people can get together to “geek out” over the next big thing. Members of the community can then upvote new products they like daily in a fashion similar to Reddit, with the product with the most votes then experiencing a “Product Hunt Boost”. While Product Hunt is great for certain types of products – especially for the tech, gaming, and publishing communities – membership is invite-only, so prospective brands looking to advertise are advised to engage in the community before submitting their products to the site.
- Pinterest:Pinterest, the next social media giant, is a visually-oriented social networking site where users can post, share and organize images. Even smaller companies have found success connecting with large numbers of followers on the site, provided that they have beautiful photos to share. It takes very different strategies to be successful on Pinterest than on Facebook, but it’s an excellent platform for promoting home decor, food and other easily photographed products.
- StumbleUpon– A popular content discovery tool that suggests tailored content based on users’ interests, StumbleUpon’s Paid Discovery feature is a surprisingly useful advertising tool for small businesses looking to get the most bang out of their buck.
- Snapchat– Snapchat is one of the social network giant where you can advertise your brand or product With new, dynamic features like the popular discover tool rolled out earlier this year, Snapchat provides a great platform for enterprising brands to connect with their users like never before.
- Google+:As Google+ is evolving, it’s becoming a better fit for businesses of all sizes. Small businesses looking to build a marketing plan may want to seriously consider getting onto this platform. Some features include individual pages, which act almost identically to personal accounts and are easy to set up quickly. As an added bonus, Google+ is integrated with many other Google tools. Google+ Local and Google Maps can draw on a business’ Google+ page to display better and more accurate information about that company when someone searches for it. In addition to sharing updates and photos on the network, Google+ users can also hold Hangouts, video conferencing sessions, send event invitations to each other’s calendar and more.
- Microsoft Advertising Exchange– With the Microsoft Advertising Exchange, advertisers can buy online display ad impressions in real-time. There’s never been a richer, broader, or more creative way to tell your brand’s story than through digital advertising, and the Microsoft Advertising Exchange gives you greater choice and efficiency. Microsoft Advertising Exchange is an automated, real-time bidding (RTB) marketplace where you can access brand-safe inventory on an impression basis. Your ability to set your price and target audience give you increased control to meet your advertising goals.
- Tumblr– Tumblr is a ‘microblogging’ tool where users can post updates, much like they would to Facebook. Followers can subscribe to a specific account. However, there isn’t quite the flexibility in communication on the site that some other social networks offer. In addition to being a fast way to share content with users interested in a particular topic, Tumblr also has the added benefit of helping improve search engine rankings for those companies that invest time in creating content that links back to their main site effectively.
- Path– Path is Alternative to Facebook Ads for higher quality audience, Path may be a good fit. With Path, users can only share with 150 people, which means that each connection is far more likely to see content and pay attention to it. For businesses offering exclusive products or services, a more select audience could prove beneficial. Just by distributing content exclusive to those 150 contacts, a business may be able create a much deeper tie than on other sites. Path also offers the opportunity to connect closely with other members of an industry or high-level contacts.
RELATED: How to Create LinkedIn Text Advert
I belief this guide was helpful, Please use the comment box to reach out to us. Also do others a favour by sharing this post via Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus with share button below.
Also Read On
Tags: 10 Alternative to Facebook Ads, advertising on Facebook, Alternative to Advertising on Facebook, Alternative to Facebook Ads, Alternatives to Advertising on Facebook, Alternatives to Facebook Ads, Best Alternative to Facebook Ads, Facebook ads, Great Alternative to Facebook Ads, Great Alternatives to Advertising on Facebook, List of Alternative to Advertising on Facebook, List of Alternative to Facebook Ads, List of Alternatives to Advertising on Facebook, List of Alternatives to Facebook Ads, List Top 10 Alternative to Facebook Ads, other Alternative to Facebook Ads, Plenty Alternative to Facebook Ads, Top 10 Alternative to Facebook Ads, Top 10 Best Alternative to Facebook Ads, Top Best Alternative to Facebook Ads, viable alternative to Facebook ads, viable alternatives to Facebook ads