Paypal Account | How to Delete Paypal Account.
Paypal is an electronic commerce (e-commerce) company that facilitates payments between parties through online funds transfers. PayPal allows customers to establish an account on its website, which is connected to a user’s credit card or checking account.
PayPal is also one of the world’s largest and most popular online based digital wallets that offer an array of services to users and business owners. With PayPal, a customer can easily withdraw funds to their online account and make money transfers across the globe.
For those who no longer want to use PayPal for one reason or another, you can deactivate your PayPal account using the following steps.
Log in to PayPal Account
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- To delete your Paypal account, you must login via your computer.
- Input your username & password to access your account.
Check Pending Transactions
- You cannot delete the account if there are any transactions pending.
- If your account is still in the process of sending or receiving money, the account will not be deactivated.
Transfer Remaining Balance
- If there is any pending balance in your account, make sure that you transfer it to your bank account before deactivation.
- To do this, click on Withdraw to transfer it to your bank account
Close Your Account
- Once the basics are complete
- Go to My Account that is located at the top
- Then click Profile.
- From the Profile tab Click on ‘My Settings’
- You will see the ‘Close Account’ link.
- Click on the link and verify your identity.
- Once you have successfully provided the answers to all verification prompts,
- You will be able to close the account following the new link.
Most Search Keywords
- How to delete paypal account without logging in,
- Can’t close paypal account,
- Delete paypal account and create new one,
- Close paypal account and open new one,
- How to delete paypal account 2016,
- Paypal won’t let me close account
- How to delete paypal account on app
- How to cancel paypal transaction
Was this article helpful? if yes, please ensure to spread on the information
WARNING! Don’t Attain to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.