How to Use Flash Share and Xender On BlackBerry Smart Phone;
Did you know that you can actually use Flash Share or Xender app on Blackberry phone? Sure it’s possible. Below are the sure tips of achieving this;
How to Use Flash Share / Xender on BlackBerry 10
- First and foremost download Flash Share or Xender
- Then transfer the Flashshare / Xender To Your BB10 Device (Either via Bluetooth Or From Yo Computer) Install It (For BB10 Users Running On 10.2.0
- When you’ve successfully installed The App, click to open and kindly follow the Instructions Until You Get To The Share Screen.
- Like I Said Earlier.. This App Works WIth Wifi N Wifi Hotspot Connection. Click On Create A Connection And While Flash Share/Xender Is Struggling To Create A Connection Quickly Minimize The Flash Share/Xender Goto Your Phone Settings And Create A Hotspot Connection
- On The 2nd Phone(The Phone Joining The Connection) Open Your FlashShare/Xender Click on Join Then Wait… If Your Phone Cant Recognize The Connection Created.. Minimize The FlashShare/Xender Goto Wifi Settings Search For A Hotspot Connection When You Find The Connection You Created Earlier With The Host ( Phone Yu Used To Create The Hotspot Connection) Join.
- You Can Start sharing what ever you want.
Both Flash Share and Xender Uses WIFI & Wifi-Hotspot to transfer between Two or More phones. When connected these devices can transfer and installed Apps, Movies, and lot more in a fast transfer rate.
Most Search Keywords on this Headline:
- Download flash share for blackberry 9900,
- Download flash share for blackberry 9800,
- Flash Share for Blackberry Bold 5
- Flash blackberry bold 9930
- Download flash share for blackberry z30
- Flash share APK
- Download flash share for windows phone
- Download flash share for Samsung
If this article was helpful, please don’t hesitate sharing
WARNING! Don’t Attain to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.