How to Use Flash Share and Xender On BlackBerry Smart Phone;
Did you know that you can actually use Flash Share or Xender app on Blackberry phone? Sure it’s possible. Below are the sure tips of achieving this;
How to Use Flash Share / Xender on BlackBerry 10
- First and foremost download Flash Share or Xender
- Then transfer the Flashshare / Xender To Your BB10 Device (Either via Bluetooth Or From Yo Computer) Install It (For BB10 Users Running On 10.2.0
- When you’ve successfully installed The App, click to open and kindly follow the Instructions Until You Get To The Share Screen.
- Like I Said Earlier.. This App Works WIth Wifi N Wifi Hotspot Connection. Click On Create A Connection And While Flash Share/Xender Is Struggling To Create A Connection Quickly Minimize The Flash Share/Xender Goto Your Phone Settings And Create A Hotspot Connection
- On The 2nd Phone(The Phone Joining The Connection) Open Your FlashShare/Xender Click on Join Then Wait… If Your Phone Cant Recognize The Connection Created.. Minimize The FlashShare/Xender Goto Wifi Settings Search For A Hotspot Connection When You Find The Connection You Created Earlier With The Host ( Phone Yu Used To Create The Hotspot Connection) Join.
- You Can Start sharing what ever you want.
Both Flash Share and Xender Uses WIFI & Wifi-Hotspot to transfer between Two or More phones. When connected these devices can transfer and installed Apps, Movies, and lot more in a fast transfer rate.
Most Search Keywords on this Headline:
- Download flash share for blackberry 9900,
- Download flash share for blackberry 9800,
- Flash Share for Blackberry Bold 5
- Flash blackberry bold 9930
- Download flash share for blackberry z30
- Flash share APK
- Download flash share for windows phone
- Download flash share for Samsung
If this article was helpful, please don’t hesitate sharing