Filed in Job by on September 19, 2016 102 Comments

Universities in Nigeria 2017 Admission Pattern | Check if you are Eligible

Apply Now for Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment, September 2016 – vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng;

The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) wishes to announce vacancies in the following MDAs:

• – Federal Ministry of Education
  • – Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity
  • – Federal Ministry of Finance
  • – Ministry of Foreign Affairs
  • Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
  • – Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
  • – Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
  • – Federal Ministry of Transport
  • – Office of the Auditor
  • – General for the Federation
  • – Office of the Surveyor
  • – General of the Federation
  • – Bureau of Public Procurement.

RELATED: Step by Step Guide on How to Register and Apply For the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Jobs

Suitably qualified candidates with character and integrity who are interested in making career in the Federal Civil Service are invited to complete and submit application online on FCSC Website – https://www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng for any of the posts indicated in each of the MDAs.

For avoidance of doubt, completion /submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants in line with the International Labour Organisation(ILO) Convention.

Check Out: FG N-Power Test 2016, Date and Schedule is Out – https://portal.npower.gov.ng

The completion/submission will run for six (6) weeks from the date of this publication (19th September 2016).

Signed
Mustapha L. Sulaiman
Director (PRS)
For: Hon. Chairman
Dated: 19th September 2016

AMAZING: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal is Officially Open Again – Click here to Apply

CSN Team Reporting

WARNING! Don’t Attain to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.

AD: Read Latest Nigeria News

Tags: ,

1. Am delighted in respect of this recruitment info.for the purpose of creating employment to people especially the youths.God bless the people behind this.

2. Loveth Imomoh says:

Good evening thanks for this special offer but people have been trying to fill the form but no where to be found can we get information on how to go

3. Benjamin Oyedele says:

That is great and wonderful. It is an opportunity for a qualified candidate to derive destiny in federal civil service

4. Olaosebikan olaniyi says:

Hi guys, if anyone has been able to get and feel the form Please kindly help with the link. God bless Nigeria.

• IJ says:

Niyi as at today this is the message displaying on their website

We are currently undergoing scheduled maintenance
      FCSC Recruitment Portal will be back up at 8:00 am
      on Tuesday 27th of September, 2016

Sorry for the inconvenience.

5. onefeli m isaac says:

My pipple hw thru is this and what are the requirements? Because I dey fear this government with their packaging Oh!

6. josh says:

nice bu,t we are still expecting the form.

7. unopposed says:

it is nice and it is a long over waited information Nigerian youths have been waiting for. However what about those that have applied before and were given number

8. Hadi Bawa says:

Please, can you help me with the link

9. Abbas Ahmad says:

Great.! I am very grateful for this advert, However my question is that :- I am NCE Holder In PHY/MATH, Can I Apply for any of The shortlisted Ministeries.
    also Help Me with Format.
    Thanks.

10. Mustapha Yunusa says:

please kindly enable the porter for the form

11. ozurumba kate says:

Am so happy for dis great offer,May God bless d people of Niger

12. Nwaguru kate says:

Thanks to Nigerians,but ive not seen d employment form.

13. floxy says:

Why the certificate valid but the permission is denied, is there any particular or group of people meant for this application?

14. nwaeze says:

having trying for ages to apply, but all effort seems abortive, the form its nowhere to be found, pls if any have been able to:,please kindly share.

15. OwoNdiowu says:

Good Development.

16. Glory Akpabio says:

Dear web designer, where is the recruitment form? Thanks

17. Gbaruko chinedu Vincent says:

I knew that this present time administration, will really do Nigerians good. God bless President Buhari! God bless Nigerians!

18. Gbaruko chinedu Vincent says:

I knew that this administration will eradicate unemployment away from Nigeria. God bless Nigerians!

19. Hauwa says:

where application form now?

20. rollsroyce says:

hmmmm is so great that the fed governments are into general recruitment,my question is i read political science,what ministry do i feet in

21. sunday Afolayan says:

That’s a good job Mr president,but we have been issued form at their office in Abuja,what should we do with the form?and again can someone apply to two different ministry? My fear is that,hope this application will not suspend by federal govt again? Because NUC(nigeria University Commission has indefinitely suspend their recruitmen for no reason.police also has hang up now……..

22. Michael OGUNMORIYELE says:

God bless Nigeria

23. smart says:

please,anybody that have been registered,should help us with guide line…

24. Ubong Henry says:

This is a welcome development, the way forward is engaging the unemployed. please kindly make the form available. God bless Nigeria.

25. Lako says:

If truly this recruitment is for young gradute why they compulsory Coren registered. And someone can’t registered with coren until four years after graduation.

26. Eje lsaac says:

When will the form be available? Our blood the hot abeg.

27. Olabinjo Temi says:

Anybody out there should kindly help us with the application portal (registration form e.t.c.)

28. onefeli m isaac says:

My pipple una sure say no bi scam. Because I dey fear this our government

29. Dosumu tunde says:

please i have registered and i was told that a link or sort of will be sent into my email box,its over 18hours now and have seen any mail

30. MOSDIGU says:

But where is the online form?

31. please send me the other necessary requirement for further action please

32. please inform me of all the necessary action as soon as possible

33. Ejimadu vivian .I. says:

I have done the registration for some days now,but still expecting the the form.please when is the form going to be available?Will i be notified as soon as is ready?

34. Great, but I have searched for the form but not seen yet. where and how can I reach where the form is.

35. Agbedeyi Doyin says:

Thanks to the government.For a easy access in through Google my pple

36. Benneth says:

What are the steps to make this online filling form for FCSC. i’m trying to register but i am not receiving my my verification link in my email. please someone should direct me how to do it.

37. Joyce Idris says:

PLEASE , IS THERE VACANCY FOR NCE HOLDERS THIS LATEST RECRUITMENT PLEASE?
    BECAUSE AM ONLY SEEING A PROVISION FOR DEGREE IN EDUCATION . PLEASE I NEED YOUR DETAILED EXPLANATION .

THANKS

38. Ukwuome Nelson Sunday says:

how do we access the portal.

39. BAKI says:

register using your email with the fed civil service first b4 allow access to submitting application however the email registration process is not working

40. tayo says:

Its no going through at all

41. Ehuwa Olamide Olawale says:

pls I need the link

42. adebayo adeniyi says:

hope is not political like the previuos govt, pls dont dash out the hope of the common mercies, what happen with OND an NCE HOLDER. Any hope for them ?

43. nicholas says:

i have registered succesfully buh yet to see comfirmation mail .what do i do

44. i have registered but i cant apply because i have not seen message in my email to follow. i need link to apply please.

45. ilori says:

pls I have started the registration but the local gov was not highlight to select, and without this I could not further.

46. mtilde says:

i tried applying but at the end its neither submitting nor saving it to draft. pls someone should help with a solution.

47. Peter says:

I have been trying to complete my application but to no avail. After i completed the 18paged application, i could not see any link, indication or directory to give me full assurance that my application has been submitted. I saw the instruction that after submition, one can still go ahead to edit the application. But as at the time i am wriring this comment, i can not see my application anywhere. Whereas, when i applied for firs vacancy a link was sent to my e_mail to show that definately i applied. Pls if anyone has completed his or her own, he/she should help out to tell me the next page or what i am suppose to see inorder to ensure perfect completion of my application

• ben says:

wao, bt bros, did u sign that employer statutory release? pls if yes, den coach me on how to insert my signature. thanks

48. Eucharia says:

I have been trying to complete my registration but the website is not stable,when i hv reach to d last page i did nt receive any information concerning my registration.pls what will i do.

49. murtala says:

Is really happened to me for the above mentioned I complete my registration but when I press summit its just hook or or fail and they worn said summited twice would led you to disqualified. I don’t know its summit or is fail. Pls some one should explained me this is my whatsapp no 08035909562

50. Adedokun Soliu Adejare says:

ministry of power housing and work

51. ROSE M. SAIDU says:

I humbly apply for any available place suitable to me.

52. NGBEDE SULE says:

sir,have they started purchasing the fcsc form

53. beatrice says:

have been try to apply but i could’nt due to the online meintainnance problem

54. esther says:

pls, can l get thé link to get thé form? bcos l have been trying since but l couldnt access thé page

55. Taiwo Michael says:

Good one by Federal Government.

56. phillips n majidadi says:

please if anyone has succeeded in his/her application please do well o sent us he link i have been trying like forever all i keep seeing is the message that the maintenance is still ongoing and it will be back on by 8:00pm as at yesterday today also same news

Thanks

57. Maina B A says:

Federal Govt you done well,good.

58. zakari haruna says:

pls this is almost 12pm yet the side is not working,what is happening.

59. zakari haruna says:

i mean almost after 12 midnight but you said the side will be available by 11pm

60. ABLOUS O says:

Dear FCSC,
    I want to thank you for the offer but plz, make it possible and easy for us who want to fill the from. we rely need the job.

61. okoro says:

where is the form so i can fill my i have tried repeatedly to no avail

62. sola says:

hello,
    has anyone been able to register cos i have been trying for an hour no luck.any advise on how to succeed

63. DADA OLUMIDE says:

TO Federal civil service portal management kindly help in improving the performance of the site for the recruitment because some page are not showing up.

64. Ananimos says:

its so unfortunate that the government of now adays ar making sily pranks with the youth. They come with one form of employment just to give us hope and they pay no attention to d forms. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm government! !! I reserve my coment.

65. sylvester sunday stephen says:

hlo,i have been trying to register but it wasn’t going. pls any other plan B? am waiting

66. fidel says:

its been difficult generating the form. when will it be available for completion and submission?

67. sambo mohammed bello says:

Time limit, may affect the applicant negatively if there is delay in making the form available at the right time for the user, please make this form available as soon as possible

68. chioma says:

Once I click on ‘Register’ it brings out an error message (reCAPTCHA is not catured correctly)but there is no Captcha while trying to creat an account

69. olayemi says:

please, make the Application forms available to applicant if it is real

70. aaron says:

please if you click summit the page will remain blank,No confirmation whether,application is successful or not.what do i do?

71. vera says:

It is advice able not to apply twice, for the sake of being disqualified,I humbly plead with those responsible for this recruitment exercise to inform the applicants when their registration is successful
    Thanks and ever grateful.

VERA

72. Taofeeq says:

pls does d applicant full name appears on printed form. d space for full name is blank while other data’s display clearly. is it like that or error might av occurred

73. Taofeeq says:

I don’t fill page 17 so far is not compulsory

74. Lucy says:

Pls can smone explain beta.is it applying in two difft ministries dat one will be disqualified or applying for thesame post twice.I still dnt understand what they meant by “applying for thesame vacancy twice will mean disqualification”

75. Bimbo says:

Please help, I have been trying to register for over a week now it’s bringing out an error message. “There is problem processing your form. Errors are marked below” then under my email they wrote “This value has to be unique”. Pls, what to I do

76. Nwaguru kate says:

Pls Nigerians,once u have applied for d first time,carefully observe dat it has been submitted,do not apply two times,even if it’s for d same post or not,to avoid u from been disqualify.page 17 which is for d signature is not compulsory

77. Unekwu says:

I have three emails and I have used the three to log in but they are registered without registering me. What do I do pls.

78. Unekwu says:

I have three email addresses and I have used them to register but I can not be registered. Pls help me to enable me register before the time elapsed.

79. princess says:

as an NCE holder is their any means?

80. jacinta says:

Please, before now I could see my submitted form through my portal. I deleted two because it appeared in three places to avoid being disqualified. Now my portal is empty. No submitted form can be found in it. Please, is this network problem or should I refill the form? Thanks

81. jacinta says:

How do I know I have successfully submitted my application.

82. Tunji says:

Hello Jacinta,I equally discovered that I could no longer find my submitted application in my portal,which was there prior to today.

83. Sopiriala Green says:

After several tries to submit my filled application form, i saw three of my submitted forms, i deleted two, leaving the other but now i can’t even find the remaining filled form and no feed back if my application was successful. Hope am on the right track?

84. Makinde taofeek kayode says:

Good news, l have been checking every corner 4 the employment form I could’nt see one. Pls send me one. Thanks .

85. chinedu Kings says:

How can one know that he has successfully submitted his application. Because after I clicked on submit, there was no feedback for me to know whether the submition was success or not. (urgent reply pls).

86. tosin says:

Hello pls I just passed out last Friday and I’m trying to open d portal n register but it keeps saying error..please how do I register? ?