Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System – NIBSS Plc Recruitment – www.nibss-plc.com.ng.
Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Plc. was incorporated in 1993 and is owned by all licensed banks including the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). It commenced operations in June 1994. NIBSS has put in place modern world-class infrastructures for handling inter-bank payments in order to remove potential bottlenecks associated with inter-bank funds transfer and settlement.
The company also operates the Nigeria Automated Clearing System (NACS) which facilitates the electronic clearing of cheques and other paper based instruments, electronic funds transfer, Automated Direct Credits and Automated Direct Debits. NIBSS at the instance of the Bankers’ committee has acquired cutting edge technologies for the operation of the Nigeria Central Switch (NCS).
Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) provides the infrastructure for automated processing, settlement of payments and fund transfer instructions between Banks and Card Companies in Nigeria.
Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) is currently recruiting for the following:
Job Title: Service Support Officer
Department: Support Services
Division: Technology & Operations
Reports to: Head, Support Services
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and handle customer enquiries completely and accurately.
- Resolve customer complaints and problems to the satisfaction of the customer
- Use customer service skills to optimize the opportunity of each customer contact
- Educate customers about NIBSS products and services and direct them towards available resources for self-help
- Complete necessary documentation to manage customer complaints, issues and subsequent solutions
- Suggest process improvements and participate in initiatives for increased effectiveness.
- Maintain confidentiality of the organization’s customer data.
- Participate in individual and team trainings and meetings to ensure up-to-date knowledge.
- Respond to inbound service requests and customers inquiries routed to the centre via telephone and email in a knowledgeable and timely fashion.
- Provide information and technical support concerning dispute processes, and assist in determining resolution for customers.
- Alert management on issues or concerns that require escalation for complete resolution or which may indicate a larger, underlying problem
- Follow up on all escalated issues until a logical conclusion is reached
- Schedule, assign or act on any required customer follow up in accordance with department guidelines.
- Use technology tools as directed and within established guidelines
- Enter customer data and other relevant information into Support Centre database or other data repository, as required.
View Job details via this link http://www.currentschoolnews.com/job/nigeria-inter-bank-settlement-system-plc-recruitment/