List of Shortlisted Applicants for 76 RRI Pre-Screening Examination – 2016/2017

Filed in News by on January 5, 2017 35 Comments

WAEC Time Table is Finally Out Online - Click here to Download Timetable

List of Shortlisted Applicants for 76 RRI Pre-Screening Examination – 2016/2017.

Pre-Screening Examination will hold on January 7, 2017 nationwide in the centres published below. Shortlisted candidates are to attend the Pre-Screening Examination at the centre they had chosen when completing the application form.

Candidates that participated in the Pre-Screening Examination are to check this website on January 15, 2017 for the list of successful candidates for the Zonal Screening Exercise.

Serial State Exam Centre Location Shortlist
1 Abia Ibeku High School Umuahia Abia
2 Adamawa Command Secondary School Gibson Jallo Cantonment, 23 Bde, Yola Adamawa
3 Akwa Ibom Christ the King College Uyo Akwa Ibom
4 Anambra Igwebuike Grammar School Awka Anambra
5 Bauchi Government Day Secondary School Shadawanka Barracks, Bauchi Bauchi
6 Bayelsa Bishop Dimi Grammar School Yenegoa Bayelsa
7 Benue 1 Command Day Secondary School NASME, Makurdi Benue 1
8 Benue 2 72 SF BN NASME, Makurdi Benue 2
9 Borno Command Day Secondary School Maimalari Cantonment, 21 Bde, Maiduguri Borno
10 Cross River 1 Command Children School 13 Bde, Calabar Cross River 1
35 Niger Command Children School 31 FAB, Minna Niger
36 Ogun Army Children School Alamala Barracks, Abeokuta Ogun
37 Ondo Army Children School Owena Barracks, Akure Ondo
38 Osun Osogbo Grammar School Osogbo Osun
39 Oyo Command Day Seconday School Ibadan Oyo
40 Plateau Command Children School Maxwell Khobe Cantonment, Jos Plateau
41 Rivers Command Children School Isaac Boro Barracks, 2 Bde, Port Harcourt Rivers
42 Sokoto Command Children School Giginya Barracks, 1 Bde, Sokoto Sokoto
43 Taraba Government Teachers College Jalingo Taraba
44 Yobe Government Day Secondary School Damaturu Yobe
45 Zamfara Gusau Secondary School Gusau 1 BAD, Gusau Zamfara

MUST READ!

WARNING! Don’t Attain to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.

AD: Read Latest Nigeria News

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

1. yusuff saheed Adekunle says:

I can’t check the site,Application Number:76RRl/OS/419/0067406

2. I want to see the short list of the Nigeria army recruit Kano

3. i want to cheack my name is intake or not

4. Oluwatayo says:

I dnt see my own,if anybody hlp me find it tanx u

5. akoji says:

I can’t chick my too

6. Sunday thankGod says:

Pls this is my application num somebody help me:76RRI/AK/363/0165193. Name: sunday ThankGod Okoroinyang. COrp: Nigerian Army Education Corps. Pls!

7. please I applied for army recruitment program but am really finding it difficult to check if my name is shortlisted for the examination. please assist me.

8. Abubakarsani says:

please i check my name am not seen it help me check thanks ,this is my application num,76rri/KD/803/0103980; email; abubakarsani700@gmail.com,my phone 08090652281,the exam centre, is kaduna 1

9. Abel naati says:

I want to chek my name if not shortlisted from adamawa state mayo blewa local govt area

10. adedayo says:

thank God my name is out for the exam God pls guide. me in every step

11. Mustapha ayoola abdulrafiu says:

Pls I can’t check my name pls help me my names are Mustapha ayoola abdulrafiu
    Application number 76rri/oy/402/0110070 pls

12. Raheem sheriff says:

Pls i can’t find my name can someone ples help me princesheriff 226@gmail.com

13. Adeyemo Zainab Ajoke says:

Please I can’t find the list of the short listed ,
    kindly help me with My name Adeyemo Zainab Ajoke Application number:76RRI/OY/082/0005077 tnks

14. micheal A says:

Pls am currently not in the state i found my name and today is the test. Can I write it in my present state? urgent.

15. mustapha says:

I have been check my on state zamfara state am see it

16. Anthonydaniel says:

My names ar anthonydaniel,,pls help m 2 check my name i dnt knw hw 2 check pls oh.09099992869.my email s anthonydaniel8b@gmail.com

17. Ajimuhammadmainau says:

Pls

18. I cant wosnt c my on can somebody pls check 4 me?

19. oladimeji usman says:

pls I can’t find my name oladimeji usman
    Application number 76RRI/OS/419/0110075 pls help me

20. James moses says:

Hw Nigerian will become better

21. MUHAMMED ISAH says:

pls, i dnt knw hw 2 check it, someone should help me check my name pls and pls, my name is muhammed isah 4rm abuja, app no: 76rri/ko/208/0113291, e-mail address is muhammedisah1000@naij.com, phne no: 09036891670. if u help me may god reworlding u.

22. AHMAD IBRAHIM says:

HELLO COMBATANT WHICH TIME 4 JOINING SECRINING

23. HASSAN MUHAMMAD says:

Can somebody tell me why they postpond our screening excess

24. screening spouse 2 take place b4 traing the prosponding of the screening hmmm god the best 4 each and every one of us may god help us

25. oni taiye marvelous says:

please i wrote exam for nigeria army my name was not shortlist please help me to out 76intake Tel 08069386546

• oni taiye marvelous says:

i wrote nigeria army exam for 76intake my name was not short list please someone should help me,this is the fourtimes that i have being apply for it name:oni taiye marvelous:Email:taiye.oni@yahoo.com:application number/ko/613/0070830

26. oni taiye marvelous says:

application number/ko/613/0070830

27. Shamsu muhammad says:

when nigerian land army contineu their other screaning?

28. Please what is going now concerning screening

29. I Thank God C My Name Is Aliyu Abdulkarim I Cheak I Can’t Not C My Name Baut I, Applien 6 Times So Pls. I Neet Help My ID Is 76rri/ba/1490057253 Thank U.

30. I Write D Exam 4 Nigerin Army So My Name Is Not Shotliste I Neet Help Pls 6times Iam Try Of2 Nw Way? My ID Is 76RRI/BA/1490057253 THANKS.