10 (Ten) Alternative to Facebook Ads | Facebook Advertisement Alternative.
If you are a marketer or blogger and wish to have great audience to your brand at minimal budget should consider paying attention to this great post. It is true that advertising on social platform is the best strategy to build targeted customers to your products but then, Many believed Facebook to be the only and best source of traffic and not knowing that there are Great Alternative to Facebook Ads with awesome targeted audience and low CPM and those other Alternative to Facebook Ads is what i want to introduce to you here.
The truth is When it comes to advertising on Facebook, many have had the odd side of facebook ranging from Facebook account Ban to High CPM, Low CTR, Low Conversions and Irrelevant Ads. Please note that there are Plenty Alternative to Facebook Ads out there, and some of which may even prove more effective for marketing than Facebook. So sign up and check out at one of these Great Alternatives to Advertising on Facebook:
Top 10 Alternative to Facebook Advertisement
- Reddit Ads– Reddit is the popular online forum since the dawn of the internet with over 542 million monthly visitors (234 million unique users) globally with advertising options for small businesses that are surprisingly cost friendly, with brands being able to buy in for as little as $5. Large, Medium and small businesses can leverage Reddit’s massive fan base to connect with their ideal target audiences in unique. Traditional ads on Reddit are also substantially lower than other ad platforms: with all Reddit ads at $0.75 CPM, advertising on Reddit is a fraction of the cost compared to platforms like Facebook, which usually runs at $1.25 CPM.
- Google AdWords– Advertise with Google AdWords ads in the Sponsored Links section next to search results to boost website traffic and sales with targeted audience. With Google AdWords pay-per-click (PPC) keyword advertising, you only pay for results.
- LinkedIn Ads: If you are looking for best Alternative to Facebook ads, Advertise on LinkedIn. Create an ad. Narrow your target audience by job function, geography, and more and enjoy low Pay per click.
- Product Hunt:provides an online community in which people can get together to “geek out” over the next big thing. Members of the community can then upvote new products they like daily in a fashion similar to Reddit, with the product with the most votes then experiencing a “Product Hunt Boost”. While Product Hunt is great for certain types of products – especially for the tech, gaming, and publishing communities – membership is invite-only, so prospective brands looking to advertise are advised to engage in the community before submitting their products to the site.
- Pinterest:Pinterest, the next social media giant, is a visually-oriented social networking site where users can post, share and organize images. Even smaller companies have found success connecting with large numbers of followers on the site, provided that they have beautiful photos to share. It takes very different strategies to be successful on Pinterest than on Facebook, but it’s an excellent platform for promoting home decor, food and other easily photographed products.
- StumbleUpon– A popular content discovery tool that suggests tailored content based on users’ interests, StumbleUpon’s Paid Discovery feature is a surprisingly useful advertising tool for small businesses looking to get the most bang out of their buck.
- Snapchat– Snapchat is one of the social network giant where you can advertise your brand or product With new, dynamic features like the popular discover tool rolled out earlier this year, Snapchat provides a great platform for enterprising brands to connect with their users like never before.
- Google+:As Google+ is evolving, it’s becoming a better fit for businesses of all sizes. Small businesses looking to build a marketing plan may want to seriously consider getting onto this platform. Some features include individual pages, which act almost identically to personal accounts and are easy to set up quickly. As an added bonus, Google+ is integrated with many other Google tools. Google+ Local and Google Maps can draw on a business’ Google+ page to display better and more accurate information about that company when someone searches for it. In addition to sharing updates and photos on the network, Google+ users can also hold Hangouts, video conferencing sessions, send event invitations to each other’s calendar and more.
- Twitter: When it comes to social media advertising effectiveness, Twitter gives you a great platform for you to get your monetization right. With more than 320 million monthly users that send over 500 million tweets per day, this network really makes advertising on social media worth your time. In order to get started on twitter, you simply Set up a Campaign by visiting Twitter Ads Manager and select your ads type and set your target audience while customizing your tweets.
Twitter helps you by giving you suggestions on what you should bid to optimize your social media ad campaign.This is one of the best things about the Twitter Ads policy.
Now that you’ve checked these Twitter Ads best practices and know how to make money with Twitter Ads, it’s time to explore YouTube ads!
- Youtube–YouTube is the third largest social media channel as far as users are concerned. In fact, it’s got more searches than Yahoo, Bing and Explorer combined. YouTube has obviously got an amazing audience which allows you to really maximize social media advertising like a pro! In order for you to earn revenue on a video, you need to first create an account and post your videos there. You can create and edit your videos in advance, using an editing program such as Adobe Premiere or iMovie. You can also just upload a raw video from your phone or computer and use the YouTube video editor.
Promote your content on social networks, to family and friends, on blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and any other possible digital space. More views mean more money in your pocket so be creative when promoting the videos of your current YouTube ads!. Once you create your video and choose your type of ad, you need to set your YouTube Ads campaign.
- Instagram Stories–Instagram Stories Ads allow you to insert a short advertisement between users’ stories. The ads fit the format of a story, keeping the user experience consistent and the flow uninterrupted. Here is an example of an Instagram Stories image ad. Instagram Stories Ads provide you with a unique and new way to engage with your customers and your target market. With over 500 million daily active Stories users worldwide, your brand should definitely take advantage of Stories ads to improve your branding and raise sales
RELATED: How to Create LinkedIn Text Advert
I belief this guide was helpful, Please use the comment box to reach out to us. Also do others a favour by sharing this post via Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus with share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 10 Alternative to Facebook Ads, advertising on Facebook, Alternative to Advertising on Facebook, Alternative to Facebook Ads, Alternatives to Advertising on Facebook, Alternatives to Facebook Ads, Best Alternative to Facebook Ads, Facebook ads, Great Alternative to Facebook Ads, Great Alternatives to Advertising on Facebook, List of Alternative to Advertising on Facebook, List of Alternative to Facebook Ads, List of Alternatives to Advertising on Facebook, List of Alternatives to Facebook Ads, List Top 10 Alternative to Facebook Ads, other Alternative to Facebook Ads, Plenty Alternative to Facebook Ads, Top 10 Alternative to Facebook Ads, Top 10 Best Alternative to Facebook Ads, Top Best Alternative to Facebook Ads, viable alternative to Facebook ads, viable alternatives to Facebook ads