10 Things to Consider Before you Purchase an Android Phone.
Things to Consider Before you Purchase an Android Phone… There are more than one thousand android phones accessible out there today! These Smartphone are never again only to make calls or accepting SMS messages; you can run most parts of your everyday life through your smart phone.
In any case, at that point, with the wide assortment of cell phones accessible in the market it is never simple to choose which one to pick. It is constantly intense choosing the one that may suit our requirements best . Accordingly, it can be extremely hard to know which cell phone is the one for you. Here are 10 things to consider when you’re in the market for a new Smartphone
10 Things to Consider Before you Purchase an Android Phone
1. PRICE: The primary factor to consider in the event that you have a restricted spending plan, it is unquestionably the cost. What would you like to spend on your Smartphone? Is it justified, despite all the trouble to utilize all your compensation or is it may be fitting to restrict yourself and pick something less expensive however similarly intense and in venture with the circumstances? The decision is yours, however know that at any cost extend there are a few gadgets superior to others.
2. PHYSICAL CONTROLS: Most cell phones are controlled utilizing a touch screen, which is a glass screen that you swipe or touch as opposed to pressing buttons. However some cell phones and cell phones still have pressing buttons that you can press.
RELATED: 9mobile Subscription Package 2017
3. SCREEN SIZE: If you are partially sighted, getting a device with a bigger screen may be helpful.
4. SCREEN RESOLUTION: If you are partially sighted and want to use magnification, having a screen with a high resolution can improve the image clarity and help to keep text sharp, making it easier to see.
5. PHONE DESIGN AND ITS USEFULNESS: In choosing a new Smartphone, individual taste is a noteworthy choice point, both as far as the software and outward appearance. A few people may lean toward more adjusted lines and a crooked outline, while others like a sturdier look, described by straight lines and sharp metal edges.
We should concede that with each passing month and the progression of dispatch occasions we see inside the business, smartphones are progressively beginning to take after each other and the decision accessible is firmly affected by advertising efforts and patterns.
Be that as it may, outline depends on usefulness. A metal unibody is in vogue and popular, yet now and again keeps you from utilizing a few highlights, for example, a microSD card or a removable battery. Before purchasing, check the nature of the gadget to guarantee you’ll have the capacity to utilize it in the way which is most agreeable and helpful for you (gave these components are imperative to you).
6. PROCESSOR: The processor is the hub of a device on which depends the overall performance. Sometimes, processor capability is what limits software updates. Qualcomm and Mediatek are a safe bet.
Meanwhile, Huawei with its Kirin processor is proving itself able to offer good performance to users. It should also be noted that for any processor to be its best, the amount of available RAM is crucial. Yes, the processor is important, but we need to look to the smartphone and its technical specifications as a whole.
7. INTERNAL MEMORY AND SPACE: When you’re scoping out your next Android, check the RAM and internal memory, but not just what it says on the sticker. Take a look at how much space the preinstalled apps take up. Although you can use a MicroSD card to expand your Smartphone’s storage capacity. At the same time, before you opt for a model with 64 or 128GB of internal memory, think about how much you’ll actually use.
Are you using your Smartphone as an external hard drive for your computer by saving movies, music, files and heavy apps? If the answer is no, you’re probably OK with 32 GB. Not to mention that you can take advantage of cloud services to save some space and still always have your files at hand, provided you have an internet connection. As a general rule, considering Smartphone’s on the market, it is advisable to opt for at least 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory (32GB although, in my opinion, is the best compromise).
8. BATTERY LIFE: Battery life is one of the most important features to consider when choosing a new Smartphone. Do not be fooled: a higher number of mAh does not amount to more and more battery life, or to a longer battery life cycle. The factors that come into play are different and it’s worth knowing them.
For example, you should consider that screens with a higher resolution consume more energy, while the latest processors optimize battery life. Then there’s Doze mode and quick charging technology. Rather than just looking at tech specs, it’s best to check out reviews and benchmark results to know how all these factors perform when combines in a single device. At the moment, 3,000 mAh seems to be the standard.
9. CAMERA: Smartphone manufacturers are starting to pay more attention to camera quality and features lately, and that’s a great thing for users. Number of megapixels, hybrid auto focus, optical stabilization, manual modes, special effects and special selfie features: Smartphone’s are becoming more and more like a digital camera.
Once again, I recommend you not to dwell too much on the numbers showing on the technical sheet. The MP does not tell the whole story and it is important to get an idea of the type of integrated sensor, lens quality and pixel size. You’ll find all the details specified in our reviews, but once you’re in the store it will cost you nothing to start the camera app and check the brightness of the shots and software features for yourself.
10. USER INTERFACE: UI and the OS form too are key components to consider while picking a Smartphone. These are the interfaces that one would need to connect with each opportunity to get to anything, so it ought to be simple and basic. For the most basic and pure Android experience you can buy Motorola handsets, Nexus/Pixel Smartphone’s or even Android One devices.
However different interfaces like ZenUI, Xperia UI, Samsung TouchWiz, EMUI and others offer more nifty features to sort applications and more options in styles the company thinks users would find more friendly. So, we recommend you check the interface of any Smartphone before you pick one.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: Android Phone