Internship in Canada for Indian Students – Canada has the best internship programs for Indian interns who wish to study there. Below is a list of best Canada internship programs for Indian students.
Perfect for recent grads, gap year students, and career changers alike, a summer internship abroad is the perfect opportunity to travel the world while enhancing your resume.
We offer summer internships in all of our destinations in North America, Europe, Latin America, Australia, and Asia.
Whether it’s a finance internship at one of the top global firms in Hong Kong, or a medical electives internship in Colombia, a summer internship abroad is just what you need to make your resume stand out. Plus you’ll also get to cross travel goals off of your bucket list while growing professionally.
Your program includes accommodation, airport pick up and drop off, regular social and cultural events, professional development tools and workshop, 24/7 emergency assistance, a one on one alumni career coaching session and many other great benefits.
Our leading international internship programs have been featured in CNN, Time, Forbes and more.
- Have a top-class international internship! Our personalized process ensures that you will be interning in the industry sector of your choice, in a role that is tailored to your professional goals.
- It makes your resume stand out! As one of millions of young people applying for their first job, you need to find a way to jump off the page. An internship abroad in one of the best economies in the world will make you stand out.
- Make friends and professional networks from all over the world!
- Have an amazing life experience abroad! We know that moving to a new place can be nerve-racking. That’s why our team on the ground is there to provide support 24/7.
Our award-winning program gives students the opportunity to spend the summer developing their professional skills on a full-time internship in Montreal.
Live and work in Canada’s most vibrant city, and build unique experience that will help you stand out in an increasingly competitive job market.
Work within your industry of choice with over 30 fields to choose from, including Entrepreneurship, IT, Business, Green Technology and Marketing/PR.
Absolute Internship organizes company visits, career development workshops as well as cultural activities, day trips and weekend excursions to help you gain valuable industry insights and explore Canada.
The program fee includes high-quality central housing, cultural activities, group dinners, and 24/7 on-site support from our Program Coordinator.
- Take the next step along your career path with a world-class internship in your industry of choice.
- Gain professional skills through career speaker events, company visits and career workshops.
- Build unique experience that will help you stand out in a rapidly expanding job market.
- Discover Montreal on after-work activities and explore Canada on day and weekend trips.
- Live in a multicultural environment with fellow Absolute Interns from across the globe. Enjoy 24/7 onsite support from your Absolute Internship Coordinator.
3. Ski Instructor Internship with Alltracks Academy
Want to make a living out of your skiing skills? Then Alltracks Academy’s got excellent news for you! Together with the Whistler Blackcomb Snow School University, we’ve designed a course that will transform you into a professional Ski School Instructor.
Our Ski Instructor Internship is the ultimate course to polish your skills and land a potential paid job at Whistler Blackcomb Snow School University, should you pass your CSIA Level 1 exam and training program! In fact, everyone who has previously completed this internship has successfully secured a ski instructor job in Whistler.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity! Whether you’re looking for a career break or a gap year, this internship has limited places, so don’t think it twice and contact us as soon as you can!
- Training groups are limited to six trainees per instructor to ensure that you get plenty of individual attention whilst still benefiting from group dynamics.
- Successful candidates looking for employment opportunities with the school will undergo a post-internship interview process for instructor positions within Whistler Blackcomb Snow School.
- All our courses are based in Whistler Blackcomb as no other Canadian resort comes close to offering the same combination of varied terrain, massive snowfall, and a vibrant resort base.
- Get a chance to study at Whistler Blackcomb Snow School, the largest in the world, with well over 1,000 employees.
Fresh out of College or Uni or want to take a career break? Interested in gaining some priceless experience in your industry of choice? Intern in one of the best cities in the world, Vancouver.
Canada has consistently been rated as one of the best countries in the world to live.
From its cosmopolitan cities to its outstanding wilderness, Canada boasts one of the most diverse, accepting societies in the second largest country on earth. Whatever your university or career needs we will find a placement to suit you.
- Customized placements based on your interests, skills and field of study
- Differentiate yourself to future employees with international work experience.
- Broaden your horizons by completely immersing yourself in a foreign culture.
- Build your confidence and demonstrate initiative, all while making international connections.
The Intern Group provides insider access to the fashion industry through our competitive internships with designers and fashion lines around the world. We offer fashion internships in North America, Australia, Europe, Latin America and Asia.
From learning the ins and outs of merchandising, buying, show-rooms, fashion shows, design, and even PR, an international internship in fashion will give your resume the boost you need to make it in this competitive industry.
An internship abroad will expand your global networks, enhance your language skills, and give you the opportunity to immerse yourself in a new setting.
Our programs include a leading internship, professional development tools & workshop, cultural immersion, social activities, accommodation and much more. Our programs have been featured in Forbes, CNN and Time Magazine.
Whereas our Snowboard Instructor Courses allow you to start a career as a snowboard instructor, enjoy a holiday or simply take your skills to a whole new level, Alltracks Academy’s Snowboard Instructor Internship grants you something beyond a magnificent experience in North America: a job!
Together with Whistler Blackcomb Snowboard School University (WBSSU), we’ve designed a special internship that will develop you as a Snowboard Instructor.
After your CASI Level 1 exams and the training program, chances are that you’ll land job interviews and potential job positions in Whistler.
Not to brag, but everybody who has completed the WBSSU internship become successfully an instructor in Whistler!
If you think life in the snow is good for you, or if you think this is your ideal choice for a sabbatical or gap year, don’t think it twice and get in touch with us.
- Training groups are six students per instructor, so you get a good amount of personal attention whilst still enjoying the group dynamics.
- The possibility of employment with the Whistler Blackcomb Snow School does exist if you successfully complete the three weeks of training and pass the exam.
- Our snowboard internships are all based in Whistler Blackcomb, Canada. It delivers the greatest combination of big mountain riding, huge snowfall and Canada’s best resort village.
- The three-week snowboard instructor internship training program is delivered by some of the most experienced snowboard coaches in Whistler, five days a week, and will focus on preparing you to be an instructor whist also developing your own skills.
Do you want to spend a winter gap year in the world’s top ski destinations? Become a ski instructor with EA Ski & Snowboard. On a ski instructor internship you’ll train, qualify and work as a ski instructor – all in one season.
Meet the best people, take your riding to the next level, and gain internationally recognized instructor qualifications. Choose from 30 world-class ski resorts across America, Canada, Japan, New Zealand and Switzerland to train at this winter.
You’ll gain instructor qualifications recognized by the International Ski Instructors Association (ISIA) – the world body for professional ski instructors.
This means you will be able to work at other world-class ski resorts across the globe. Our courses are open to any intermediate to advanced skiers. Places are limited.
- Full Training
- Guaranteed Job Offer
- Examination Costs
- Transfers to the Resort
- Employee Lift Passes
- Guaranteed paid job offer at the resort of your choice.
- Train under the world’s best ski and snowboard instructors.
- Gain internationally recognized qualifications.
- Live and work in the world’s top ski resort towns.
- Season lift pass, social events, special deals on flights, insurance and more!
Canada’s economic capital, Toronto is a city with an impressive list of credentials, including its place as the fastest growing financial center in the G7, and one of the most dynamic, yet livable, cities in North America.
Our 8-week, full-time internships are designed for students who want an academic internship that offers the opportunity for professional and specific skills development, intercultural development, and a real-world work experience in a local or multinational company or organization.
What better way to gain journalism experience than to intern abroad, where you can be at the center of international relations and current events?
Journalism is one of the most competitive industries to break into, and through our internship program you’ll get the chance to learn from some of the pros while living and interning in another part of the world.
We offer journalism internships around the globe in all of our destinations in North America, Europe, Latin America, Australia and Asia.
Whether you’re interested in magazine, newspaper, or even digital outlets, we can find the perfect internship to meet your interests.
Doing an international journalism internship will set you apart from other applicants in your field, while also giving you the chance to immerse yourself in a new culture abroad.
- Gain hands-on journalism experience and learn from leading professionals
- Boost your cv/resume with relevant experience
- It’s not what you know, it’s who you know. Through The Intern Group program, you’ll make friends with people from all over the world and build a global network
- Improve your language skills (if applicable)
- Have a once in a lifetime experience
If you are the type of person that likes to travel and meet people from different backgrounds; loves nature and the contact with mother earth and enjoy having time to unplug from daily routines and electric gadgets;
If you would like to have a lake as the background image of your öffice” and a tree stump as your conference office chair; if exploring vibrant world-top-choice cities such as Vancouver, Banff, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto is appealing to you:
If you want to practice and perfect your English skills while performing as a role model for children and youth; if you love outdoor activities, sports, arts, and wacky stuff, then Camps Canada is the right choice for you. Welcome to the Internship opportunity of a lifetime, eh!
- An experience of a life time.
- The forest will be your office; the lake your daily bath, the fire your inspiration, your role your motivation.
- Enjoy an international atmosphere and make lifelong friends from all over the globe.
- Discover the uniqueness of the Canadian Camping spirit.
- Full room & board, Medical coverage, Training, ground transportation, and more.
Join our ski instructor internship in Whistler Blackcomb this winter. Take part in a 4 week CSIA Level 1 training course before going on to work as a qualified ski instructor for the rest of the winter season.
We’ve worked with Whistler Blackcomb to design this course. At the end of the 4 weeks you will have all of the necessary skills in order to improve your skiing technique and pass the CSIA Level 1 certification. You’ll be coached by the best instructors in town and, since 2011, we have a 99% first time pass rate.
On completion of the course, you will go on to teach 3-11 year olds how to ski for the rest of the season.
To be eligible you will need to have at least 5 weeks ski experience and have experience of working with children. You will also need to be eligible for the Canadian IEC Working Holiday program or hold a Canadian passport.
- Gaining a qualification on your gap year or career break
- Earning money whilst doing something you love every day – skiing!
- Living in Whistler a season – regularly voted the #1 ski resort in North America
- Seeing the satisfaction and smile on the face of your children when you’ve taught them a new skill
INTERNNeX arranges tailor-made internships based on your individual goals and area of study for you in Vancouver, Canada.
Whether you have to do an internship for university credit or want to do it to gain some post-graduate experience or just want to experience how things work in your chosen industry in Canada, this is your opportunity.
INTERNeX’s placement team will arrange an internship based specifically on you; your goals, interests, and background in context of the Vancouver business environment. Internships can be in nearly every area but the most popular areas are:
– Marketing, Communications, Social Media, Public Relations and Event Management
– Business Administration, Finance
– Other areas such as Law, Science, Non-Profit, etc
- Guaranteed, tailor-made internship in your preferred area
- Accommodation support
- Pub nights, activities, trips and many special events
- 27/7 Emergency contact and support
- Instant social network of other INTERNeXers
Travelmania and its partners offer exciting work and study placements in Canada! The combination of the English course in the morning as well as the work experience in the afternoon will give you a great opportunity to quickly improve your English skills as well as great international work experience in the fields of marketing, business and administration.
Discover the beauty, friendliness and metropolitan nature of North America with our Canada program. Whether you are interested in an NGO placement, a law internship, or would like to help preserve and protect some of Canada’s protected natural environments, we’ve got the connections to get you where you want to be.
This English-speaking destination offers everything you’ll want in an internship abroad! Our Canada program is a great alternative to our program in the USA, and an excellent way to broaden your travel and resume experiences if you’ve already been to the United States.
- We customize your placement specifically for YOU. Each internship is carefully selected based on your background, skills and interests.
- We’re here to help! From beginning to end, World Internships has your back.
- We’re affordable. Few if any other programs offer so much for so little– medical insurance, on-site support, housing– it’s our job to make sure you get the most bang for your buck!
- We have a huge network. Internships are meant to give you experience and immerse you in the field of your interest- what better way to do that than by choosing from among our hundreds of global business and organizational contacts?
The WISE Foundation has been working with International Training and Internships for over 25 years. Our International Agricultural Training and Internship program provides current or graduated Ag students the opportunity to travel abroad and participate on one of our numerous host farms.
We understand the importance of global agriculture production and would like the opportunity to place you in the field of agriculture that most closely meets your skills and requirements.
The WISE Outbound program has many different host locations and training opportunities located throughout Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and Canada.
All of our Ag Training and Internship programs are paid positions, which allow the participant to enjoy their experience while making money.
Agriculture Specifics: all types of crops, horticulture and various different livestock positions available.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: canada internships summer 2018, engineering internship in canada, hospitality internship in canada, internship in canada for african students, internship in canada for indian students, internships in canada summer 2019, medical internship in canada for international students, paid hospitality internships in canada for international students