Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
15 Best Study Abroad Programs in London for Global Student 2019.
Best Study Abroad Programs in London – London, the capital of England is one of the world’s most important global cities. It has been termed the world’s most powerful, most desirable, most influential, most visited, most expensive, innovative, sustainable, most investment friendly, most popular for work, and the most vegetarian-friendly city in the world.
Considering all this, you will agree with me that London is one of the best study abroad destination for any global student. So if you’re looking for a fun filled schooling experience filled with stories to tell, London is the best destination for you. Trust London is the capital of Knowledge.
In London, there are lots abroad programs that global students can enjoy during their stay in London. Have a view of the available study abroad programs for all global students below:
List of 15 Best Study Abroad Programs in London for Global Student:
If you’re looking for a cosmopolitan experience filled with art, music, fashion, and food, London is the place for you! You can see it all with London’s 24-hour transportation system. Stop by different cultural centers for a taste of other destinations, or visit the legendary London Eye or Sky Garden for incredible views!
Study at CEA’s centrally located London Center or at one of our partner institutions, Goldsmiths College, University of Westminster, or London South Bank University.
Whatever you choose, London will become your classroom. CEA includes relevant activities that complement course offerings and help you gain knowledge through visiting landmarks, honoring cultural traditions, attending performances, and interacting with locals.
- Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom
- Personalized Pre-Departure Advising, including visa and immigration support
- Courses offered in English that fulfill major and general graduation requirements
- Comprehensive on-site support, including 24/7 emergency phone
- Career workshops, Internships Abroad, and Alumni Ambassador positions
London, the vibrant capital of England, is also one of the world’s most diverse and multicultural cities: A place where you can meet people from all around the world and still feel at home. The world’s knowledge capital, as considered by many, sits atop the Thames River which meanders its way through the cultural, business and historic heart of Europe.
London is a leading global city with strengths in education, entertainment, sports, finance, fashion, media, tourism, and the arts- all contributing to its importance. With its accessible public transport, all of London is within the grasp of students seeking to experience and know this exciting and diverse center of the world.
ISA programs are hosted through the University of Westminster, King’s College London, Queen Mary- University of London, University of Roehampton and Kingston University.
Ever wanted to study abroad in London, England? Then check out USAC’s summer term option ‘Arts, Literature and International Business Studies’ at the Imperial College London or the semester/academic year term option for undergraduates at London Metropolitan University! Imperial College London tied Oxford University as the fifth best University in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
London Metropolitan University is the largest single University in all of London. Both offer great course options in differing fields, and both allow students to explore London, the United Kingdom, and many European must-sees.
- Live and study in the heart of London, one of the world’s greatest cities and host of the 2012 Summer Olympics
- Explore endless entertainment options—theatre, film, music, 90 free museums and galleries, 143 parks and gardens, dozens of historic buildings, shopping, eating out—enough to see and do to last a lifetime!
- Savor access to famous sights and attractions, from the Tower of London to Westminster Abbey
- Enjoy London’s vibrant position in the center of the British film, arts, and music scene, with a rich cultural and historic heritage as well as a modern centre of global business
API has partnered with the University of Westminster to offer students the opportunity directly enroll in one of the largest universities in London. Depending on your area of study, you will take courses in one of four campuses run by the University of Westminster. Every campus has its own individual character and is home to a significant international student body, its own library, and catering facilities.
When you’re not taking classes you’ll find that there is plenty to see and do in London, one of Europe’s most vibrant cities. Within walking distance of campus is central London and many of the cities most famous landmarks, including the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, the London Eye, Tate Modern and the British Library. API is proud to bring students this is an incredible opportunity to live and study abroad in England.
Students are also given the opportunity to take graduate courses at the University of Westminster through API!
API and University of the Arts, London have formed a partnership to offer students the perfect environment to study art and design abroad. Students will choose a program at one of the six prestigious art colleges within the University of Arts, London, which together represent Europe’s largest university for art, design, communication, fashion and the performing arts.
API students will study alongside local students and other international students in a wide variety of courses. As part of the application process, students are required to submit a portfolio of their work to be reviewed by faculty at University of the Arts, London.
It is important that the work each student includes reflects and demonstrates their creative thinking, initiative, and personal commitment to a particular project, and shows their breadth of work. Study in the heart of London at the largest provider of higher level education in the arts in Europe.
With more than 270 nationalities living in London and more than 300 languages spoken, it is a truly diverse, multicultural city where influences from across the globe are woven throughout almost every aspect of life.
London is a hub of innovation with a thriving arts scene, emerging fashion designers and an entrepreneurial tech crowd to rival that of Silicon Valley. It’s also a city steeped in history with evidence of events and life from centuries past.
The CAPA London program is in our own center, inside two connected Victorian townhouses, located in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. Our distinctive blend of academic and experiential education takes your learning style, interests, preferences and independence into consideration.
You’ll learn both inside the classroom and beyond, with field studies, excursions, My Global City events, and an (optional) internship placement.
If you think that you can combine professional development with new career options (and a few fish and chips on the side), you’ve come to the right place. International internships are proven to be one of the most valuable rungs in the ladder you can climb towards your dream career. Get climbing!
Your studies (an FIE Key Course as well as electives) are paired with an FIE internship placement at a small-to-medium sized London company. You’ll also take the International Internship Course (IIC), which integrates your internship with classroom seminars, where you’ll reflect and analyze your work experience.eeds.
- London is your classroom! Using the city, your faculty will lead co-curricular activities to museums, theatre productions, brewerys, historic sites, and more to put classroom theory into practice.
- FIE offers engaging and varied coursework, taught by renowned faculty. Elective offerings include courses in arts, literature, theater, global business, history, politics, social science, media, communication, social justice and contemporary Britain.
- FIE’s relationships with local organizations and businesses are unparalleled. The quality of our internship placements is consistently strong and well-matched to students’ professional goals helping you build your skills and your resume.
- FIE offers a Service Internship pathway for those students who wish to pursue a professional experience in a not-for-profit or charity environment while giving back to the greater London community. Unlike a traditional internship, a student’s primary focu
- The International Internship Course (IIC) provides students with the opportunity to ground their field-based internship experience with academic analysis and reflection.
Encompassing two thousand years of history, prestigious academic heritage, and a dynamic cultural scene, the UK’s capital and most populous city welcomes over 18 million tourists and international students every year.
Our London Summer School offers the Oxford Royale experience in the capital, ensuring a first-class academic experience with all of London’s cultural, social, and historical sights on your doorstep.
16 to 18 year old students on our London Summer School have a wide selection of courses to choose from, including the Summer Architecture Program, IELTS Preparation, and our exciting Film Academy.
Those students keen to expand your Oxford Royale Academy experience across the summer are also warmly welcomed to consider our Oxford, Cambridge or Scotland Summer Schools, or all three!
- Oxford Royale Summer Schools students sleep, eat and study in a top UK university in Oxford, London, Cambridge or St Andrews.
- Our summer school is an extraordinary opportunity to make friends from all over the world.
- An exciting cultural and recreational program to complement your studies.
Students looking for a prestigious university to study abroad in London need look no further than University College London (UCL). UCL is a modern, outward-looking institution, committed to engaging with the major issues of the day.
It is ranked as one of the top 10 universities in the world, and only admits the highest caliber of students. London, an international center of business, fine arts, design, theater, technology, politics and finance, has inspired creativity and cutting-edge innovation for centuries. There is something for everyone in London, including you!
This is an exceptional opportunity to live and learn in London, an international center of business, fine arts, design, theater, technology, politics and finance.
To make sure you maximize your study abroad experience, API arranges excursions (overnight and international), weekly social and cultural activities, and unique volunteer opportunities in the area. These activities are all included in API’s program fee.
- Study at one of the top 10 universities in the world!
- Small class sizes with professors and instructors focused on student success
- Large variety of subject areas open to international students
- Study alongside local British students and other international students (from over 150 countries!)
- UCL was the first university in England to admit students of all races, religions, and classes, and the first to give female students equal standing to their male counterparts.
Immerse yourself in the communications and media scene in London during this five-week summer program. Designed to take advantage of opportunities for you to experience some of the unique communication headquarters in London, excursions include visits to BBC Television and Radio, the ITN News Headquarters and attendance at major political and art events held throughout the summer.
Courses are designed with special emphasis on journalistic skill building as well as theoretical analytical components and taught by British faculty who have extensive practical experience in the fields related to their courses.
Many classes will also be supplemented with guest lectures from British journalists and media coordinators. You will live in an international residence hall near the GEO London Center, and a local transportation pass (Oyster Card), valid for zones one and two, will be provided to you.
Sports have an undeniably global impact, and this two-week summer program in London will examine these far-reaching influences, including community development, economics, sustainability, social issues, peace and conflict resolution and other geopolitical factors.
Students will meet with industry leaders, visit sporting venues and sites across London and examine case studies to dive into this topic deeply from multiple angles. Due to the active nature of the program, students will live in shared accommodations in hostels and be often on the move throughout the day.
The first week will focus on more traditional academic learning, but the second week will make use of London and a variety of venues as the classroom from a first-hand perspective.
- Explore the global impact of sports on society, economics, peace, community development and more
- Visit sporting venues and business and participate in tours and spectator events across London
This 5-day residential stay with theMSAG is a great opportunity to learn more about the world of science and the human body. Through a variety of tutorials, workshops and experiments you’ll see Biology in Action and its applications to diagnosing, investigating and treating real patients.
You’ll have the opportunity to do dissections, examine different parts of the human body and take part in a science-related research project. These would be great for CVs, cover letters and personal statement for university or college applications.
You’ll learn in the safe secure environment of the Oratory school, 25 minutes outside of London. TheMSAG team will be on-site 24/7 to offer mentorship, counseling and advice on college life.
Take advantage of this opportunity to make new friends, discover more about science and determine your choice for university, this summer in the UK!
- 5 day residential course
- Small class sizes (12 students max per classroom)
- Be introduced to physiology, anatomy, genetics, neurosciences through tutorials and experiments
- Daily mentoring with Dr Jiva, the UK’s leading college admissions expert
- Ideal for undergraduate and graduate students above 16 years old across the world
Make the most of your summer with study abroad at the number one school for social sciences in Europe: London School of Economics (LSE). Students from across the globe come to LSE, in the heart of London, to study under world-renowned faculty in state-of-the-art facilities.
With this exciting opportunity, you can choose from 100 courses, from Accounting and Business Management to International Relations and Law.
Learn from award-winning faculty and extend your global network so that your resume shines – this is a chance to add study at a top international school to your list of achievements, without disrupting your semester at your home school.
- Enjoy the LSE Summer School social program, which provides cultural excursions and social events such as theatre visits, day trips to Oxford/Cambridge and Stonehenge, and a Thames River cruise.
- Benefits from living centrally in London so you can discover this dynamic cosmopolitan city for yourself.
- Meet students from all over the world representing top universities and professional organizations such as Bank of England, EU Commission and the United Nations.
Spend your summer in central London whilst earning credits to contribute to your degree. You’ll be living just minutes away from the world-famous sights of London. As well as being able to access London’s seemingly never-ending number of museums, art galleries, restaurants, and shops.
Our summer programs give you the chance to gain academic credit by studying some of our exciting modules all delivered by our first-class academics.
You also have the chance to take an internship across the summer, which gives you a chance to build your resume with international experience that could help you to stand out above the rest!
If you want to spend your summer exploring one of the world’s finest cities, whilst earning academic credit then this is the program for you.
Whether you’re struggling to get to grips with the sections in UCAT or worried about putting pen to paper for your personal statement, theMSAG is here to help. We will provide you with UCAT training and help you to bring your stories and experiences to life in your personal statement.
Don’t worry about the BMAT essay section, our Oxbridge tutors will give you plenty of hints and tips to improve your scores. Finally, to finish off your preparation, you will get a mock Medical school interview using real past questions asked at UK medical schools.
You’ll also receive higher education counselling, one-to-one sessions with a tutor to work on your personal statement, as well as one-to-one consulting and strategy with Dr Dibah Jiva, leader in UK medical school admissions.
- Full UCAT course
- Full BMAT course
- Personal statement workshops
- Mock MMI interview circuit
- Team research project
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: london study abroad bu, london study abroad tips, study abroad england, study abroad in london high school, study abroad london experience, study abroad london summer, studying abroad in london cost, studying in london as an american