33 Amazing & Mind Blowing Facts.
What comes to your mind whenever the word “Mind Blowing Fact” is mentioned? Mind Blowing Facts is about knowledgeable, inspirational, amazing and strange things that happen in our world!
There are certain things in life that we cannot stop smiling when we hear them mentioned. It is quite surprising to know that life offers us such things.
- The Statue of Liberty’s index finger is eight feet long.
- Rain has never been recorded in some parts of the Atacama Desert in Chile.
- A 75 year old person will have slept about 23 years.
- A Boeing 747’s wing span is longer than the Wright brother’s first flight.(the Wright brother’s invented the airplane)
- There are as many chickens on earth as there are humans.
- One type of hummingbird weighs less than a penny.
- The word “set” has the most number of definitions in the English language;192
- Slugs have four noses.
- Sharks can live up to 100 years.
- Mosquitos are more attracted to the color blue than any other color.
- Kangaroos can’t walk backwards.
- About 75 acres of pizza are eaten in in the U.S. Everyday.
- The largest recorded snowflake was 15in wide and 8in thick. It fell in Montana in 1887.
- The tip of a bullwhip moves so fast that the sound it makes is actually a tiny sonic boom.
- Former president Bill Clinton only sent 2 emails in his entire 8 year presidency.
- Koalas and humans are the only animals that have finger prints.
- There are 200,000,000 insects for every one human.
- It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery had in it to begin with.
- The world’s largest Montessori school is in India, with 26,312 students in 2002.
- Octopus has three hearts.
- If you ate too many carrots, you’d turn orange.
- The average person spends two weeks waiting for a traffic light to change.
- 1 in 2,000,000,000 people will live to be 116 or old.
- The body has 2-3 million sweat glands.
- Sperm whales have the biggest brains; 20 lbs.
- Tiger shark embryos fight each other in their mother’s womb. The survivor is born.
- Most cats are left pawed.
- 250 people have fallen off the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- A Blue whale’s tongue weighs more than an elephant.
- You use 14 muscles to smile and 43 to frown. Keep Smiling!.
- Bamboo can grow up to 3ft in 24 hours.
- An eyeball weighs about 1 ounce.
- Bone is five times stronger than steel.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.