Amazon Customer Service Email Address, Phone Number and Live Chat – 2020 Updated.
Amazon Customer Service: Have you ever had an issue and needed to contact Amazon directly about an issue you’re having? This article will provide the up to date information you need to Contact amazon on different ways such as via phone numbers, emails and social media platforms.
Like maybe you have a question about a particular material or product you ordered online and something unexpected happened. Or maybe your profile got disabled for no apparent reason and you need help getting it back.
How to Contact Amazon Directly
1. Contact Via Phone Number:
If you have a question about an order or an issue with service, contacting Amazon using their online contact form at https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/contact-us/ is normally the best course of action.
When you use the form, you can schedule a phone call or chat with a representative to discuss the issue. If you can’t use the “Contact Us” page, you can reach Amazon customer service by calling [1-888-280-4331] directly. Once you speak with a representative, you should be able to find a fair solution to your problem relatively quickly!
2. Contact Via Email Address:
Kindly Send an email to customer support at [email protected]. Compose an email that includes all of the important information, such as an order tracking number, product type, and your contact information. Explain the issue in as much detail as possible and wait for a response from customer service.
- Be patient when waiting for your response. Depending on the day, it may take 24-48 hours for customer service to read and respond to your issue.
3. Contact Amazon Via Social Media Platform (Live Chat):
If you have a missing shipment, a small issue with an Amazon device, or are having trouble making a purchase, try using social media to contact Amazon. Go to the official Amazon Facebook or Twitter, and click on the “message” button. Compose a short message that briefly explains your problem, and wait to hear back from a representative.
- Avoid including order numbers or payment details until a representative responds to ask for them.
- If you don’t hear back from them within 1-2 days, try leaving a comment on their most recent post, or respond to a recent tweet of theirs. Normally, a customer service representative will be in contact once you mention that you’re having a problem.
- Always be polite but firm in your messages, especially on social media where others may be able to see your comments.
How to Contact Amazon from Web Portal (Contact Us Page)
1. Visit Amazon web portal via this link https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/contact-us/– If you have a problem with an order or Amazon product, click on this link or paste it into the search bar of your browser and hit enter to go to the page. If you aren’t already logged in, type in your email and password to log into your account and gain access to the page.
2. Select “Start chatting” if you have a simple problem, like tracking a package. To connect with an Amazon representative through a messenger service, click on the button in the box on the left side of the screen. Then, explain your problem by typing it into the text box and hit send. When you’re done with the conversation, request that the representative emails a transcript of your discussion to you for your records.
3. Click on “Call me” if you have a more complex issue, like billing problems. On the right side of the page, find the box labeled “Have us call you” and click on the button. You will be redirected to the next page to answer some questions about the nature of the problem so a representative can contact you.
4. Answer a few questions about the problem using the dialogue boxes. On the next page, select the item or order that you’re having the problem with in the “What can we help you with?” box. Then, scroll down to the “Tell us more about your issue” box and use the drop-down menus to select the options that best describe your problem.
5. Choose the “Phone” button under “How would you like to contact us.” This will take you to the next page. Here, check to make sure all of the details of the problem are correct, and then input your phone number. Click on the “call me now” button and be ready to pick up the phone when customer service calls.
Be Calm and Resolve all Disputes Effectively
1. Explain your issue and how you would like it fixed as clearly as possible – Give the representative all of the details, including when the problem arose and exactly how it happened. Then, explain to them what you think would be a reasonable solution for the problem.
2. Keep all records, confirmation numbers, and shipping notes on hand – The more information you have, the easier it will be to resolve your dispute in a beneficial manner. Before calling, emailing, or starting an argument, round up all of your information on the sale and review it to make sure you have all of your facts straight.
3. Ask politely to speak to a manager if your representative can’t help you – If you’re getting nowhere with the current representative, kindly ask if you can talk to their manager. In general, if you’re looking for store credit or a high-priced refund, it’s best to request to speak to a manager.
4. Be kind and civil in all of your interactions – As you’re talking to a representative, keep in mind that they’re only a human and can normally only do so much with their power as an employee. Stay calm and collected, even if you’re frustrated, and let the representative know that you really believe that they can help you.
FAQ’S About Amazon Contact Service.
1. How do I contact my service provider?
To email your pro, go to Your Orders within your Amazon account, and click Contact Seller.
There’s no way to call your service pro directly. However, you can allow the pro to contact you via phone by making your phone number visible to them during the checkout process.
2. What if my service provider is not responding to my emails?
Please allow the service provider 2 business days to get back to you. If you’re unable to get in touch with your service provider after 2 business days, contact Amazon Customer Service, and we’ll attempt to contact the service pro for you.
3. How do I submit feedback?
After your service is done, you’ll receive an email with a link to review the service you received. You can also provide feedback on any completed service by going to Your Orders. You have 90 days from the date of your order to rate and review the service.
To rate your service provider, visit the Order Summary in Your Account. You’ll find the Leave Seller Feedback link under the shipping address and ship method details.
We belief this article was really helpful. If you agree, kindly subscribe below, by entering your email and hit the share button to share to your friends
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: amazon app customer service, amazon complaints email address, amazon customer service number usa 2018, amazon email address, amazon india customer care number, amazon live chat link, how do i contact amazon customer service by email, how do i send an email to amazon customer service?