Australian Visa Eligibility, Visa Fee Payment Guide And Requirement.
- If you are Searching for “Australian Visa Eligibility, Visa Fee Payment Guide And Requirement‘ This page is all you need. Explore.
Australian Visa Eligibility…. Australian visa legislation and the visa application process is not merely complex but can change very rapidly. At Migration Expert, their migration consultants understand the nuances of Australian visa legislation and will save you hours of time by determining the paramount visa option for you.
The benefit of selecting Migration Expert is that you will have an experienced MARA registered consultant working with you from start to finish. Established in the year 2002, their skilled team has a deep understanding of Australian visa requirements and can navigate complex criteria for your individual circumstances.
Migration Expert has provided countless individuals globally expert advice and support through the Australian visa application process. Migration Expert is not affiliated with the Australian Government and acts independently in the interests of their clients.
In this article, we will be emphasizing on the Australian visa eligibility, Visa fee payment guide and their general requirement.
Australian Visa Types
Australian visas have the conventional groupings, enlisting the available Australian visa types. These categories include the short-term visas and also the work visas. We’ve taken out time to compile useful data about these visa types so that you have all you need to know and make a seamless choice.
These are visas issued for a short period of time, usually between three to six months. They are also issued to visitors, tourist, individuals traveling for businesses, and those traveling through Australia. They include the following:
1. Visitors Visa
This lets you into Australia, for visits, business commitments for up to three, six or twelve months. It should be noted that you are not allowed to use this visa for work purposes, as there is a different visa for that.
2. Student visa
(allows for stays up to five years)
3. Electronic Travel Authority
This is issued for temporary visits for tourism or business purposes but is only available to passport holders from certain countries, location, or region. Most of the electronic travel authority visas are delivered online between the Australian Department of Immigration and travel agents, airlines, or specialist service providers.
This is a free visa if you are an eligible passport holder outside Australia, and you wish to work in Australia or visit for business or tourism.
5. Work Visas
This is predominately for personalities who have a particular skill set in high demand in Australia, and the Australian Government or a key employer is willing to have you come over. To be qualified for this, then you must do the following
Here, skilled workers and business people interested in migrating to Australia are been considered for a skilled visa by the applicant submitting an “Expression of Interest” (EOI) through skill select. An EOI is a suggestion that you would like to be considered for a skilled visa. It is not to be incorrect for a visa application.
You can apply for a short-term work (skilled) visa. Applying for this indicates that you desire to travel to Australia to work in a nominated occupation for an approved employer for up to ten years.
How to Apply
Visa Application Process
- Select a visa subclass which is suitable for the purpose of your travel to Australia and download the relevant visa application form.
- Your visa application may require supporting documentation. For a list of supporting documentation necessary for your visa. Gather the required supporting documentation for your application. To avoid postponements, all supporting documentation should be submitted at the time of application.
- Establish payment of the visa fees in the form of a bank draft. Service charges will be payable in notes in PKR at AVAC.
- The prior online appointment for application submission is a compulsory requirement. Schedule an Appointment to visit the AVAC and lodge your request and submit your biometrics.
- Lodge your visa application and surrender to your biometrics at the AVAC. The Australian visa office may contact you to request extra information.
Apply early and travel on time.
Australian Visa Fees
Types of Visa Fees
- Tourist visa N37, 000
- Sponsored family N37, 000
- Students visa N150, 000
- Business visitor N37, 000
- Skilled professional visa N999, 000
- Permanent work visa N990, 000
Visa payment guide
1. Payment of the visa fees can be made in cash at the visa application center. This could be paid at the bank through the Inn-Account using credit cards. Once the payments are made, candidates are to collect a receipt as it is the only proof that payment was made.
2. After the visa form has been filled, it should be submitted at a visa application center alongside all your supporting documents. Inappropriate documents might ruin your application.
3. If a candidate properly follows the due Australian visa application process, it might take about four weeks to process your visa. Once your application process is done, every candidate is issued a transition reference number.
4. Applicants who have been granted visas would receive notifications via email depending on what means the applicant specified earlier, visa documents could be returned via courier service.
5. For the purpose of Nigerians, or other Nationals living in Nigeria, visit Australian Embassies centers for your interviews and other inquiries. If you do not live in Nigeria, you can visit the nearest embassy in your area.
General Requirements for an Australian Visa
Individuals who want to get visas to Australia must first meet the Australian character requirements. You must prove that you have no criminal records for at least a year. You might also have to provide a police certificate to back up your claim. Apart from the Australian character requirements, there are certain important documents that would be needful in order to apply for an Australian visa. They include:
- An Australian visa application form.
- An International Passport or travel document valid for at least 6 months after the expiry of your visa. Your passport must have at least two unused page for entry or departure visa endorsements.
- A proof of the Australia visa application fee payment (An original receipt).
- A 29mmx34mm, colored passport with white background.
- Financial documents to provide that you can financially sustain yourself in Australia.
These documents might include six-month bank statements evidence of earnings or the financial document of a guardian in Australia that has sufficient resources to financially support you.
- Letter of Introduction
- Marriage certificate
- Children birth certificate (if any)
- Proof of ownership
- Family pictures
- Tax clearance
Most of the documents cut across all the different kinds of Australian Visas. Original documents are mandatory for your application. Additional documents vary per visa type.
Nigerian visa candidates are required to meet certain health standards. You will have to undergo a health check which will be assessed and will determine the outcome of your visa application.
- Polio vaccination certificate
- Yellow fever vaccination certificate
Finally, now that you’ve got the vital information on Australian visa, all you’ll need to do now is book your tickets and get ready to venture to this beautiful destination, this article will serve as your guide.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.