CAC Login services.cac.gov.ng/login | See Registration Application.
CAC Registration Portal Login 2021: Would you like to register your company with the services.cac.gov.ng/login page of the Corporate Affairs Commission?
Some Reasons for Verifying the Registration
However, there are several reasons for verifying the registration status of a company, maybe you want to go into business with the company, apply for a job in the company or patronize the business online. This article will give you more information on it, read through carefully.
Also, you want to go into business with the company, apply for a job in the company or patronize the business online. Verifying the existence or authenticity of a registered company in Nigeria used to be time-consuming and a daunting task requiring you to visit a CAC office to fill paper forms.
What this means is that you must fulfill all the requirements, starting with registration. Fortunately, the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) is here to help.
However, it is now very easy, this write-up will show you how to check if a company is registered in Nigeria with CAC – Corporate Affairs Commission and FIRS (Federal Inland Revenue Service).
- CAC Portal – All the Services You Need
- What do I do if I do not receive my password after account creation?
- CAC Signing Up and Logging In
- What does CAC-CRP mean?
- CAC Registration Services
- Who are accredited, agents?
- CAC Registration of Company
- CAC Frequently Asked Questions
- I have forgotten my Password, What can I do?
- What does CAC-CRP mean?
- How can I get a CAC-CRP Portal Account Access?
- What is the first thing I must do to register a business in Nigeria?
There are several reasons for verifying the registration status of a company, maybe you want to go into business with the company, apply for a job in the company, or patronize the business online.
Whatever the reasons, you can now check the registration status of a company anywhere and anytime using your mobile phone or computer.
How to Sign Up/Logging to CAC Portal
- To get any service from the Corporate Affairs Commission, it is important to log in to their website. You can then either register your company, search for a company name, or even register incorporated trustees with ease.
- Before accessing the services on the CAC portal, you must first sign up. To sign up, you must supply your details including your name, addresses, date of birth, gender, nationality, email, phone number, and user name.
- These you fill in a form that must be completed before you hit the register button. If you already signed up, then you need to log in to proceed with the services you may need.
- Simply click on ‘create an account’ on the home page of the portal. Then, complete the forms displayed. You should note that there is an option for accredited users.
- If you are one, then on the CAC accreditation portal, select ‘’Are you an accredited customer?’’ and then enter your accreditation number in a specific format. This will be NBA/IND/12345 for an individual or ICAN/IND/12345 or ICSAN/IND/12345.
- In case it is for a firm, then enter it as NBA/FM/12345, or ICAN/FM/12345, or ICSAN/FM/12345. All accredited users should enter the e-mail address they used at the accreditation. Then enter the Recaptcha as displayed in the box to prove you are not a robot. Then finish by clicking on submits.
- General users should watch out for a display by the system where they will get the pre-entered ‘’User name’’ and be required to put the auto-generated ‘’Password’’ as soon as it comes up.
- On the other hand, accredited users get their username and password sent to them by mail once the back office approves them.
To Access the Account Once Created:
- You need to enter your username and password.
- Furthermore, change the password
- Once this is done, it is possible to enjoy uninterrupted service with the commission.
CAC Registration of Company
When you click on the website, you will realize that several options come up. You can either register a private or public company or register a company that is limited by guarantee, not to mention the different forms of re-registration available.
Here we shall look at the forms of company registrations.
- First, you need to check if the company name suggested is available.
- Next, you must complete the pre-registration form – CAC1.1
- You then need to pay stamping and filing duties. These first three steps can be done at the CAC company registration portal. Make sure you can access the CAC login portal with ease.
- Additionally, you need to prepare the necessary documents for upload. Make sure that they are signed and scanned. They include: Form CAC1.1
- Recognized form of identification for director(s)/subscriber(s) and secretary
- Memorandum and Article of Association (MEMART)
- Payment evidence
- You should then upload the documents so that they can be processed.
- You should then proceed to the CAC office where you will then submit the original versions of the uploaded documents above in exchange for the certified true documents copies as well as the certificate.
CAC Registration Services
Once you are logged into the CAC portal, you can then explore the different services offered. Top among these are the different registration services. You can get three different forms of registration through the CAC registration portal. These are:
- Registration of companies
- Also, registration of business name
- Registration of incorporated trustees
CAC Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is an accredited agent?
- Accredited agents are the person(s) or institutions certified by the corporate affairs commission to process and submit pre-incorporation and post-incorporation filings on-behalf of individuals and businesses.
2. I Have Forgotten My Password, What Can I Do?
- On the Login prompt; use the forgot password feature; this would send you an electronic mail notification on further steps to take to reset your password or get a new one
3. What Do I Do If I Don’t Receive My Password After Account Creation?
- Go to the ‘Sign in’ page and click ‘Forgot Password’ link and follow the instructions. An email containing a password reset link will be sent to your registered email address. Click on the link or paste it on your browser and follow the steps provided.
4. What Does CAC-CRP Mean?
- This stands for the Corporate Affairs Commission – Company Registration Portal.
5. How Can I Get a CAC-CRP Portal Account Access?
- It is easy as visiting services.cac.gov.ng and clicking the ‘Create Account’ button; fill in the form, submit and your account details would be sent to the email address you entered.
6. What Can I Do With My CAC-CRP Portal Account?
- With your CAC-CRP portal account, you can submit pre-incorporation and post-incorporation filings with the Corporate Affairs Commission online in real-time. You can also conveniently make payment for these filings from the comfort of your home; 24/7 a year.
7. What First Thing Should I Do to Register a Business in Nigeria?
- To register a business in Nigeria; you would need to conduct a name search of the business. However, you can achieve this using your CAC-CRP account.
We believe this information on CAC Login services is helpful to you. Do share it with your friends out there by clicking on the share button on this website. You can as well subscribe to be updated for further information concerning this topic and related topics.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: cac business name registration, CAC Portal, CAC Public Search, cac registration fees, cac registration fees 2020, cac registration form, CAC Registration of Company, cac registration promo, CAC Registration Services, CAC Signing Up and Logging In, cac verify, What does CAC-CRP mean?