GT Bank Nigeria Customer Service Contact and Online Chat.
Guaranty Trust Bank has built a strong reputation as an outstanding bank, serving the lending needs of real estate professionals, providing top notch banking products and services.
Guaranty Trust Bank is in the fore-front of innovation and ingenuity in Nigerian banking system, it has been devoted to conceptualising and instituting new ways of satisfy customers’ needs across the Federation.
The bank provides a high level of customer service aims to increase customer satisfaction and Guaranty Trust Bank is reputed as the first to introduce an electronic notification system – Guaranty Trust Electronic Notification System (GeNS).
GTBank Customer Service
In order for the bank to increase customer’s satisfaction with their product and services, it has taken innovative steps to tackle issues related to customers complaints and has substantially upgraded their customer services.
The customer service policy of the bank provides a step by step guide to customers on how to log complaints and how such complaints are treated by the Bank.
The channels through which complaints are received includes
- A feedback/complaint form provided on the website (www.gtbank.com) or Mobile Applications.
- Interactive Contact center (GTConnect) on 01448000, 070 0482 6663 28, 080 2900 2900, 080 3900 3900, 737 to speak with a Customer service representative.
- Send an email to [email protected].
- Social media: Twitter (@gtbank_help), Facebook (@gtbank)
- Online Chat with Customer care via the webchat platform on the website
- Visit any GTBank branch to speak directly to a customer service representatives.
What do Costumer Care require to treat your compliant?
- Your Account details: Account number and name.
- The Product/Service you are dissatisfied with.
- Other information about the complaint. Where applicable, include copies of relevant documents.
- Transaction details, e.g:
- Date of transaction
- Channel used for transaction
- Transaction references number etc.
- Propose actions to resolve your complaint.
GTBank Live Chat
GTBank Live Chat is a feature on the website that enables faster response to Customer’s needs and complaints. The service enables customers of the bank to online with a customer care representative about a selected products and services, without having to make a phone call or visit a branch.
Compliant treated on the Live Chat Platform includes
- Bill Payment
- Funds Transfer
- Dispense Error
- Account balance enquiry
- Online banking enquiries
- ATM card block request
- Card transaction issues
- Card PIN re-issue request
- Dormant account reactivation
- Account reactivation
- Statement of account request
- Cheque book request
- Enquiries for Non Resident Nigerian Services.
GTBank is dedicated to providing customer services as well as correct inconveniences that may arise in the process.
The Live Chat platform gives you the opportunity to quickly reach out to a Customer Care representative concerning your account or general enquiries.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.