=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Check GTBank Account Balance via Internet and USSD Codes.
Check GTBank Account Balance – Do you know that you can check your GTBank account balance on your phone with without having to queue at the bank? This post will guide on how to do that.
Check GTBank Account Balance
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank) is a multinational financial institution in Nigeria that provides online/internet banking, corporate banking, retail banking, investment banking, and asset management services. GTBank has provided a unique and awesome experience when it comes to internet and mobile banking, which enables its customers to conduct a variety of financial transactions.
Advantages of GTBank Internet Banking
Besides the fact that you can access the internet banking platform all day long from the comfort of your home or office on any internet enabled device, there are other benefits of GTBank internet Banking:
- Bill Payments: PHCN bill, water bill, and satellite tv (DStv, GoTv, StarTimes, Kwese, TsTv, etc) subscription.
- Funds Transfer: Inter and Intra transfer of money locally and internationally.
- Online Services: Book hotel, pay for flights and visa fees.
- Check account balance, monitor transactions and print account statement.
- Manage Cheques: Request, confirm and stop cheques.
- Manage Login Details: Change password, reset password and update your personal details.
- Transfer foreign currencies (Dollars, pounds, Euro) from your domiciliary account to anyone in the world.
How to Register for GTBank Internet Banking
To be able to use the GTBank internet banking platform, you need to register first. There are two methods to register, the online and offline method. So, the following are the steps to guide you:
1. The Online Method
- Download the GTBank internet banking application and token request form.
- Fill the form, scan it along with other required documents i.e. valid ID, not older than 3 months utility bill & a passport photograph and send to [email protected]
- Wait for your application to be processed and if approved, your GTBank internet banking user id and password will be emailed to you.
- If you didn’t receive login details, call GTBank customer care or visit GTBank website, click register and provide the required details or dial *737*6*5# with your registered number.
- Go to GTBank online banking login page and click on Login under internet banking.
- Go through the scam alert notice and click on “Click here to login”.
- Input your user ID with your keyboard and password with the onscreen keyboard.
- Then click on Login to access your GTBank online banking dashboard.
2. The Offline Method
- Go to any GTBank branch closer to you with a valid ID and 1-3 months old utility bill.
- Collect and fill internet banking and token request form.
- You may decide to purchase a token which is N2000 – 2500 Naira. A token is a digital device that randomly generates special numbers needed to make third-party transactions.
- Your login details will be emailed to you once your application has been approved.
- Go to the GTB online banking login portal and log-in with your UserID and Password.
How to Check GTBank Account Balance
There are two methods to check your GTBank account balance. They are:
1. Through internet banking platform
2. Through your mobile phone
Through Internet Banking Platform
To check your GTBank account balance using this platform, follow these easy steps:
- Log in to your internet platform
- Click on check account balance
- Your account information will display on your screen
Through your Mobile Phone
You can also check your account balance through your mobile phone, all you need is the last four digits of your ATM card and the phone number linked to your bank account. There are two ways to do this.
1. Using GTBank USSD Code
- Dial *737*6*1# from your mobile device
- You will receive a prompt requesting that you should enter the last four digits of your ATM card number
- You will receive your GTBank account balance on your screen
2. Using the SMS Dial-up
Send an SMS stating your account number in this format: Bal(space)Account number, for example, Bal 1234567891 to 08076665555. You will receive an SMS stating your account balance.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: check gtb account balance by text, gtbank account statement, how can i check my gtbank account balance online, how to check gtb account balance on internet, how to check gtb account balance without atm card, how to check my gtbank account number, how to check your gtb account balance with sms, my gtbank account details