=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
China Visa Application Requirements for Nigerians in 2019
China Visa Application … Are you interested in traveling to China for an official appointment, education, tourism or for other reasons? This is the right place for reliable information about the general requirement and guidelines for China visa application in Nigeria.
China is a populous nation in East Asia whose vast landscape encompasses grassland, desert, mountains, lakes, rivers and more than 14,000km of coastline. Capital Beijing mixes modern architecture with historic sites such as the Forbidden City palace complex and Tiananmen Square. Shanghai is a skyscraper-studded global financial center. The iconic Great Wall of China runs east-west across the country’s north.
Types of China Visa.
China visa consists of 16 major types, which are respectively marked with Chinese phonetic letters L, M, F, Z, X1, X2, S1, S2, Q1, Q2, C, J-1, J-2, G, D, and R. Diplomatic visa and service visa must be obtained through government channel, which is not covered on this page.
1. Tourist (L)/Transit (G) Visa: Issued to those who intend to go to China for touring and sightseeing. Proof of travel such as flight confirmation and hotel reservation are required. Single-entry, double-entry or multiple-entry are all available for tourists. The duration of stay (each visit) normally is 30-60 days. Multiple-entry up to 10 years is issued to US passport holder.
2. Business Visa (M): Business M visa is issued to those who intend to go to China for commercial and trade activities. M Visa is usually issued for single-entry, double-entry or multiple-entry. M visa can be issued up to 10 years. The duration of stay (each visit) is normally 30-60 days based on particular Chinese Consulate.
3. Non-Commerce Visa (F): F visa had been used as business visa before M visa was introduced. F visa is now changed for noncommercial visit. F visa is issued to those who intend to go to China for research, lecture, scientific, cultural exchange and study tour. F visa (for non-trade or non-commerce) is normally issued for single or double entry only. The duration of stay (each visit) is normally 30-90 days.
4. Work Visa (Z): Issued to those who have obtained employment to work in China. A government issued working permit or employment license is required. Z visa is issued for single-entry only. Holders of Z Visa shall, within 30 days from the date of entry, register and apply for the residence permit in Public Security Bureau (police station). Residence permit is good for multiple entry. Z visa is also issued to people conducting commercial performance in China.
5. Study Visa (X1/X2): Issued to those who have been admitted by a Chinese college. Student Visa is sub-divided into X1 and X2. X1 is issued to foreign students who come to China for study for more than 6 months.
X2 is issued to those who come to China with same purpose but for a period of less than 6 months. X2 visa is issued for single-entry only. X1 visa can be issued for multiple entry with validity up to 5 years.
6. Private Visa (S1, Long Term): Issued to those who intend to go to China to live with the immediate family member working or studying in China, or to those who intend to go to China for other private affairs.
The intended duration of stay in China exceeds 180 days. “Immediate family members” refers to spouses, parents, sons or daughters under the age of 18 or parents-in-law.
Original proof of kinship is required. S1 visa is issued for single-entry only. Holders of S1 visa shall, within 30 days from the date of entry, register and apply for the residence permit in Public Security Bureau (police station). Residence permit is good for multiple entry.
7. Private Visa (S2, Short Term): Issued to those who intend to visit their family members who are foreigners working or studying in China, or to those who intend to go to China for other private matters such as visiting friends, divorce, inheritance, adoption, marriage or medical services. The intended duration of stay in China is normally granted as 30 – 90 days per visit. Proof of kinship is required for visiting family members. S2 visa is usually issued for multiple-entry. Multiple-entry up to 10 years is only issued to US passport holder.
8. Family Visa (Q1, Long Term): Q1 visa is designed for Chinese descendants or foreigners who are spouses of Chinese citizens. Issued to those who are family members of Chinese citizens or of foreigners with Chinese permanent residence and intend to go to China for family reunion, or to those who intend to go to China for the purpose of foster care.
The intended duration of stay in China exceeds 180 days. “Family members” refers to spouses, parents, sons, daughters, spouses of sons or daughters, brothers, sisters, grandparents, grandsons, granddaughters and parents-in-law. Original proof of kinship is required.
Interview may be required. Q1 visa is issued for single-entry only. Holders of Q1 Visa shall, within 30 days from the date of entry, register and apply for the residence permit in Public Security Bureau (police station). Residence permit is good for multiple entry.
9. Family Visa (Q2, Short Term): Q2 visa is designed for Chinese descendants or foreigners who are spouses of Chinese citizens. Issued to those with the intention of visiting their relatives who are Chinese citizens residing in China or foreigners with permanent residence status in China. The intended duration of stay in China is normally granted up to 120 days per visit. Q2 visa is usually issued for multiple-entry. Multiple-entry up to 10 years is only issued to US passport holder.
10. Crew Visa (C): Issued to foreign crew members utilizing means of international transportation including: aircraft, trains, ships, and motor vehicle drivers engaged in cross-border transport activities. Also issued to accompanying family members of crew members. Multiple-entry up to 5 years is only issued to US passport holder.
11. Group Visa: Group Visa is a particular type of visa that issued to a tourist group which comprises at least five (5) members who must travel together in China. Group Visa is issued as a separate sheet instead of on the individual passport. One Official Visa Notification Letter from any head office of the China Travel Service (CTS), China International Travel Service (CITS), or China Youth Travel Service (CYTS), or Chinese National Tourism Bureau is required.
For the Business visa, these are the requirements:
- One completed visa application form with a recently taken passport photo stuck on; all blanks on the application form should be filled in with genuine information; false or incomplete information and illegible words may lead to rejection;
- Visa Notification Form issued by an authorized unit in China (Visa notification refers to the form of visa notification issued by departments of the Chinese government, or companies and social organizations authorized by the Chinese Foreign Ministry) ;
- Qualified original invitation & guarantee letter with signature and stamp from the applicant’s sponsor and business partner in China. The letter should state clearly applicant’s name, position and passport number, applicant’s company name, address and telephone number, purpose of visit, duration of stay and specific itinerary in China;
- Qualified original introduction letter with the full name, title, date & signature of the issuing person from applicant’s company. The letter should state clearly applicant’s name, present occupation and position in the company, purpose of the visit, intended duration of stay, city intended to visit, name and address of applicant’s business partner in China, items and quantity of goods planned to order and purchase;
- The original and one photocopy of the applicant’s ID card. (The original will be returned to the applicant after the interview) ;
- The original and one photocopy of the certificate of incorporation of the applicant’s company. (The original will be returned to the applicant after the interview) ;
- Hotel reservation in China and round-trip ticket between Nigeria and China;
- Recent bank statement of account;
- One photocopy of the applicant’s passport Bio-data page and, visa pages with Chinese visa if any;
- Any proof of business connection with the inviting company in China (e.g. fax of business negotiation, contract, agreement, quotations of goods, invoices, bill of lading.) ;
- A list of the documents submitted;
- Other documents the Chinese Embassy requires.
China Embassy Address.
For more information visit this centers for application.
Chinese Embassy in Abuja
Address: 34 Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja
Email: [email protected]
Chinese Consulate in Lagos
Address: 161A Idejo Street, P.O. Box 70510, Victoria Island, Lagos
Email: [email protected]
Notes : The validity, duration of stay, and number of entries of the Chinese visa are decided at the discretion of consular officers according to related Chinese laws and regulations. The consular officers have the authority to refuse any applications inconsistent with Chinese laws and regulations, and are entitled to change and /or revoke any issued visas, without providing any explanation.
What’s your take on this? I believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.