FirstBank Transfer Code in Nigeria | Register & Use USSD Code.
First Bank Transfer: Are you in need of a quick and easy way to transfer money from your First Bank account right on your mobile phone? Then you need to begin sending money as well as paying bills and airtime using the FirstBank transfer code.
First bank’s transfer code is *894#. You can complete all bank transfers from the comfort of your home with the First Transfer Code. This article will provide you with a guide on how to use the code for First Bank transfer and also how to register.
First Bank Transfer Code
The first bank transfer code is *894#, and the bank is calling it “Quick Banking” Where registered customers can easily perform all bank transactions with their phone. With the First bank transfer code, you can easily transfer money from bank to bank, recharge your phone, etc.
In order words, First Bank USSD code, or First Bank Quick banking is a service that allows First Bank account holders to top-up their mobile lines directly and instantly by dialing *894*amount# from their mobile phones.
When dialed, two options are displayed for the customer to choose from:
- Quick Banking- Follow prompts to access the listed services for First Bank account holders ONLY.
- Firstmonie- For electronic wallet- based transactions. This product is available to both account holders and non-account holders.
How to Register for First Bank Transfer Code
It is simple, easy, and faster to mobile banking without internet connection in Nigeria. All you have to do is to open an account with them, and you are good too. Just follow the below step by steps guides on how to register for First Bank USSD Quick Banking Service:
- Dial *894*0#
- A list of masked debit card numbers linked to your account is displayed
- Select your preferred debit card
- Enter the 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the selected debit card
- Create a new 5-digit PIN – This is your First Bank transfer pin.
Note: Please it is advisable to use a transfer PIN that you can easily remember.
Congratulations, your number has now been activated on the internet for First Bank USSD Quick Banking Service. Just ensure that your number must be completely registered with First Bank.
- To register: dial *894*0#
- Airtime recharge: dial *894*Amount#
- Airtime for others: dial *894*Amount*Number#
- To transfer: dial *894*Amount*Account number#
- To check airtime: dial *894*00#
- Mini-statement: dial *894*Account number
Benefits and Features
Whether you’re at home or on the go, you can easily make use of the First bank transfer code, and it allows you to recharge your phone without using the internet.
- Quick access
- It is the easy way of Banking
- You don’t need an internet connection
- You can transfer money to other banks
- Check balance
- Buy airtime
- You can pay bills and lots more
- You can open an account
In summary, 894 is a quick, convenient, secure, and easy way to perform your banking transactions (Transfer Money, Check Balance, Buy Airtime, Pay Bills, and lots more) anytime and anywhere, using any type of phone without internet (data).
What’s your take on this? we believe this article was interesting right? if yes, don’t hesitate to use our share button below to inform – friends and relations via Facebook, Twitter.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: *904# first bank, Code for First Bank Transfer, first bank balance code, first bank code to pay bill, first bank gotv subscription code, first bank mobile transfer limit, first bank online transfer, how to change my first bank phone number, how to deactivate first bank ussd code