Create WeChat Official Account on PC and Mobile Device Easily – 2020 Updates.
Create WeChat Official Account: Are you a fan of the savored Chinese Chat Applicaton WeChat? This guide is all you need to officially set up a WeChat Account on your device.
WeChat is a mobile text and voice messaging communication service developed by Tencent in China, first released on January 2011. There are lots of people are daily search on the internet about how to create a WeChat account easily.
WeChat is getting smarter and becoming more secure each day. Today in 2019 people use WeChat beyond texting and beyond typing messages. They do it to send voice messages, to make online calls and to make digital payments with their WeChat.
I know for sure that you really wanna know how to create a WeChat account. Follow these steps;
How to Create WeChat Official Account?
Registering for WeChat is easy and only takes a few minutes. You need to have a phone number that can receive calls or text messages to create a WeChat account. WeChat no longer accepts registration via email address, QQ number, or Facebook account. Once you register, you can immediately use the WeChat service to stay connected to your friends and family.
The very first thing you need to do when you want to create a WeChat account is to make sure that you download latest version of WeChat app into your device and also ensure that you have a stable connection to the internet, preferably in the 3G, 4G, or WiFi.
After downloading and installing WeChat, open the app and select Sign Up. It is located on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
Now you have to fill in all the required fields.
- Type your preferred name in the name field. The name you choose here is how contacts will see you on WeChat.
- Select the country from the drop-down list.
- Enter your correct phone number. Make sure that the phone number you are entering is correct because this is the most important stage of registration.
- Type a password.
Once you have completed required fields, tap on Sign Up.
Drag to complete the jigsaw
Now wait for an SMS to be delivered to your phone. The SMS will contain a verification code, which you can enter on the verification screen. If you did not receive your SMS verification message within 60 seconds, you can choose to Resend Verification Code or Verify via Phone Call.
The verification code ensures that you are the real owner of the phone number you have registered and prevents others from obtaining your access code and placing calls with your caller ID. The verification code is unique and changes each time you verify a new phone number or device.
Enter the verification code sent by text message to your phone number and tap Next.
Once you have entered the verification code, you should be brought into WeChat and you can start messaging with your families and friends.
Steps to Sign up Without Mobile Number
- The first step is to open the wechat registration page.
- For signup enter details like nickname, mobile number, password, and avatar.
- After entering all details simply click on signup button.
- Now confirm your phone number by click on ok button.
- Within a few seconds, you will receive One Time Password (OTP) on your mobile number.
- Verify your number by entering the otp.
- Once your number verify you can add contacts in address book. You can also skip this step.
- Now click on link QQ to find more friends and enter QQ number & password.
- Once you finish the signup process go to setting.
- Select the Phone icon and simply click on “…” option.
- Click on Unlink option to remove number from your account.
I believe guys that your intent is resolve. If yes, let me know if you have any question or query related to this article then feel free to comment below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.