Check Data Balance for all Networks Here: MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile.
Check Data Balance for all Networks: This article topic on this page will unveil the USSD codes and other methods used in checking data balance and expiration date of DATA for all mobile networks in Nigeria (MTN, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile).
Do you want to know how to check data balance MTN, Glo, 9Mobile, and Airtel? See how to check data balance on these network providers. Everyone uses a smartphone these days and what is a smartphone without data? From time to time, we want to know the data balance on our plan.
The following codes below shows how to check your data balance on the various telecommunications network in Nigeria.
Data Balance Guide on all Networks.
MTN Data Status and Balance
- To check MTN Mobile data status/balance: Sms “2” to “131” or Dial *131*4#
- To check MTN BIS subscription: Sms “Status” to “21600”
- To check MTN SME Data: Sms “share balance” to “131” or dial *691*7#.
- To check MTN Goodybag: Text “403” to “131”
Glo Data Status and Balance
- To check Glo data plan: Sms Info to 127
- To check Glo BIS subscription: Sms Status to 777
Airtel Data Status and Balance
- To check Airtel mobile data: Dial *141*11*0# or dial *123*10# or dial *141*712*0#
- To check Airtel BIS: Sms Status to 440 or dial *123*9#
9mobile Data Status and Balance
- To check 9mobile data balance: Sms Bal to 228 or dial *228#
- To check 9mobile BIS: Dial *228#
I believe the steps outline below has satisfied your need.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.