CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Denmark Visa Application Form in Nigeria: Guidelines and Requirement.
Denmark Visa Application Guide… A travel to another Nordic country? The kingdom of Denmark, I bet you didn’t know the famous Copenhagen is the capital of Denmark.
Plan a visit to Denmark, trust me, you don’t want to miss a tour at the Tivoli garden in Copenhagen, the 431 year old Bakken amusement park, the Lalandia, and a whole lot of other fun places to visit in Denmark. Get the feel the Danish feel and you’ll know it’s simply flawless.
How to Apply
Your purpose of visit is to be cleared before you attempt any means of application and when this has been finalized, here’s how to apply;
- Application for the Denmark visa application can be done in Lagos or Abuja centers. All applicants (Schengen non-immigrant visa) – simply need to walk into one of the VFS centers in Abuja or Lagos and submit their application together with the required documents. Applicants applying for all Multiple Entry Schengen Visas, irrespective of the validity, will also have to provide a written guarantee that they will cover all successive trips with an International Health Insurance valid for the intended period of travel.
- Download and print out the registration from before you begin to fill the required units. You can also fill the Denmark Schengen Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE DENMARK CONSULATE
- 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background.
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- Medical health insurance or confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Denmark and the entire Schengen area.
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Denmark and itinerary
- Flight Itinerary with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Denmark
- A Hotel Reservation for the duration of your stay in Denmark.
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
- Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Denmark or bank statement.
- Applicants are to provide a valid passport.
- The Danish Embassy will demand a minimum of two (2) blank pages in your passport in order to issue a visa sticker in your passport.
AS AN EMPLYED APPLICANT
You are expected to present;
- Employment contract
- Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Leave permission from employer
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary.
AS AN UNEMPLOYED APPLICANT
- A copy of your business license
- Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PRESENT THE FEOLLOWING IF YOU ARE A STUUDENT
- Proof of enrollment
- No-objection certificate from school or university
AS A RETIRED APPLICANT
- Pension statement of the latest 6 months
- Regular income generated by property proof of the latest 6 months
Note: The signed application form must be accompanied the rest of the above-mentioned mandatory documents and handed personally at the appropriate embassy/consulate or its representative in your home country.
Apart from the general documentation required, accompanying should be other additional documents depending on the purpose of your Danish Visa application.
Additional Requirements for Most Frequent Purposes
DANISH TOURIST VISA:
- Invitation letter with the address and phone number from family member or sponsor – if applicable
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
- Passport copies
DENMARK BUSINESS VISA
- Invitation letter from the Danish company you will be visiting and their detailed address accompanied with the dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer stating/allowing your business travel
- If there were previous trade relations between the two companies, proof of such events must be provided
- Business bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Memorandum and Article of Association in original certified copy (registered with joint stock companies) Trade License (first issued and present renewal), Proprietorship/Partnership documents
- Regarding the applicant’s expenses during stay in the Schengen zone, either the employer or the partner company must state coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation.
VISA FOR MEDICAL PURPOSE:
- A medical attestation from the hospital or doctor in Denmark, confirming the date of your appointment as well as your medical situation
- Payment receipt of medical fees
VISA FOR DENMARK CULTURAL, SPORTS FILM CREW OR RELIGIOUS PURPOSES
- Travel Itinerary
- Invitation letter from the above-mentioned authorities with details upon the nature of events or activities – purpose of visit , expense coverage
- Names of the applicants (crew members)
- Duration of stay
VISA FOR OFFICIAL DELEGATION MEMBERS
- The official invitation copy
- Identity of applicant
- Purpose of journey (negotiations, meetings, event by intergovernmental organizations, consultations)
- Duration of stay
- Hotel reservation and accommodation
VISA STUDY, TRAINING RESEARCH OR INTERNSHIP PURPOSES
- An enrollment certificate allowing attendance of courses
- Certificate of completion or courses attended
- Financial sustenance
DENMARK VISA FOR A HUSBAND/WIFE OF A DANISH CITIZEN
- Proof of Danish citizenship (ID card or consular card or certification of Danish nationality or naturalization order)
- Danish marriage certificate
- Danish family record book
DENMARK AIRPORT TRANSIT VISA
- Visa or other type of entry permit in the transit country
- Copy of your valid visa for your final destination
DENMARK VISA FOR CHILDREN BELOW 18
- Proof of parent’s regular income (work contract with specified monthly income or a bank statement or business license)
- Notarized travel permission from parent (parental travel consent)
- If one parent lives in another country – their notarized parental travel consent
- When applying at the Danish embassy/consulate in home country, the guardian or parent should accompany their under-age children.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Denmark Visa Application Form, kindly subscribe with your email address to our newsletter.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Apply for Denmark Visa Online, denmark embassy address in lagos, Denmark Visa, Denmark Visa Application, denmark visa application centre in nigeria, denmark visa application form in nigeria, denmark visa application form online, denmark visa application form pdf, Denmark Visa Application Guide, denmark visa fee in nigeria, Denmark Visa Requirement, How to Apply for Denmark Visa Online, royal danish embassy abuja