DPR 2020/2021 Recruitment Application Portal Form Update.
DPR 2020/2021 Recruitment: The Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment (DPR) recruitment is here again. And this time it is the 2020/2021 edition. Ensure you read through as we show you practical steps on how to apply.
Also, you shall learn and get all the information you need, that has to do with the requirements, application starting and closing date. Do you want to apply as a Graduate Trainee or an experienced Hire? Please note that the recruitment requirements is similar.
However, only that experienced hire applicants should possess at least 5 years of experience in related firm. Read more let’s show you other information.
DPR 2020/2021 Recruitment: Principal Aim of DPR
Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) has been waiting in the country to date. They have received numerous applications from aspirants on various platforms searching for legitimate information about the 2020 DPR application for recruitment type.
Many of them asked questions like;
- How do I register for the 2020/2021 Natural Resources Department?
- Is the recruitment formed by the DPR 2020/2021?
- When will the major hiring end at the petroleum resources department?
- Was DPR hiring in 2020/2021 actual, and so on?
The principal objective of the Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment is to create more jobs for both graduates and undergraduates of Nigerian youth.
In doing so, Nigeria’s unemployment will be curbed, becoming the story of the past.
DPR 2020/2021 Recruitment General Requirement and Qualifications 2020/2021
Applicants for DPR 2020/2021 recruitment must meet the following requirements:
- Must have any of these degree: B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND
- Also, your age should falls within 18 to 40
- Additionally, must have your O Level Result intact with all 5 credits (Maths and English compulsory)
- Also, your NYSC discharge certificate is a must.
- Additionally, some years of experience from related work in any oil and gas firm will be an added advantage.
DPR Academic Qualifications and Requirement 2020 /2021
Candidates for the DPR 2020/2021 must have one of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND from a recognized university in any discipline.
- Not more than 30-40 years old, by On 31 December 2019.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) and Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) of grades in at least three (3) subjects like English or passes them in at least two (2) other topics.
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Education Certificate (GCE) Ordinary standard with passes in four (4) subjects from one session and five (5) subjects from two courses, except the English Language.
- National Diploma (ND) from an accredited university or polytechnic. National Education Certificate (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Education
- Certificate (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects from one session and three (3) subjects from two courses.
- Must have discharged/exempted an NYSC certificate.
- Must know how to use the computer properly.
Important Point to Note about DPR recruitment 2020/2021
Before jumping straight to apply for Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment here are the things you should put into consideration :
- Make sure you get all relevant credentials as outlined on the job description.
- Scan all your credentials and get them ready for uploading @www.dpr.gov.ng
- Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
- DPR recruitment is free of charge.
Follow the above information and get registered. However, note that opportunities like these are rare. Thus, make good use of this one.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Dpr 2020/2021 Recruitment Application Portal Form Update, DPR 2020/2021 Recruitment General Requirement and Qualifications 2020/2021, DPR 2020/2021 Recruitment: Principal Aim of DPR, Important Point to Note about DPR recruitment 2020/2021