=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
DSTV Nigeria Online Payment Guide | Subscription Packages and Account Details.
DSTV Nigeria Online Payment Guide… DStv is MultiChoice’s digital satellite TV service in Sub-Saharan Africa, launched in 1995, providing various bouquets offering general entertainment, movies, lifestyle & culture, sport, documentaries etc – See more details below;
DSTV Nigeria Online Payment Guide
DSTV Nigeria Online payment has never been easy this way. The shocking news is that you can pay your bills at your comfort zone without any stress. Isn’t that great? Yes it is.
It is easy, fast and very effective. You do not have to risk getting disconnected just because you are too busy to drive to the nearest DSTV office. Now, you can pay for your DStv subscription right from your phone and other internet-enabled devices.
They are many strategies of subscribing for DSTV plans, these are either via; Mobile money, internet banking or Quickteller.
How to Pay DSTV Bills via Mobile Money
There are different mobile movie platforms such as Firstmonie from First Bank Nigeria, MTN Mobile Money, my paga and many others. Mobile money works by transforming your mobile phone into an electronic wallet or e-wallet which basically helps you store funds electronically.
Below is an e.g. of MTN Mobile Money subscription guide;
- Ensure that YOU REGISTER for MTN MM at any MTN service center closest to you.
- Next, LOAD your MM account with money and then all you do is DIAL *303# on your phone, Select Pay Bills then DSTV and follow the prompts.
- If you have been disconnected, ensure your decoder is on channel 106 and your reconnection will be instant once you pay via MTN Mobile Money.
By so doing, you can send money to friends online and make electronic payment for goods and services, including your DSTV subscription bills. To do this, just select DSTV subscription payment on your Mobile Money platform and pay your subscription fees.
How to Pay DSTV Subscription with GTBank Internet Banking
- Log into your GTBank Internet Banking platform
- Click on payment method
- Then choose your DSTV bouquet package and proceed with Quickteller
- Choose DSTV as your account biller name and all this as utility type (Access bouquet, Access Bouquet, Extra View, Compact, etc.)
- Enter the amount/plan, email address, phone number and answer the secret question that follows.
- Enter your GTBank token Number and Proceed.
- Jeez!!! Guess what, You’ve just subscribe your DSTV Decoder
How to Pay DSTV Subscription via Quickteller
- Visit Quickteller Platform
- Signup or Login to Quickteller Account
- Enter your DSTV Smart Card Number and other relevant details specified as required on the quickteller platform.
- Fill in the necessary details and proceed to the next page.
- Choose ATM card and insert your Credit/Debit card details to make payment
- Yeah it’s done
How to Activate your DSTV Subscription after Payment
To activate your DSTV subscription, kindly send, your smart card number with the Code “RA” to the DSTV self-card number. The self-care number for Nigeria is ‘30330’. Send “RA” and your smart card number to 30330.
DSTV Customer Care in Nigeria.
Below are multi-choice email address, phone number and social media accounts in Nigeria for service enquiry, request and complaint.
DSTV CALL CENTER NUMBERS & ADDRESSES (LAGOS AND ABUJA).
If you resides in Lagos and Abuja, you can choose to visit any of their physical offices below or call them.
- Dstv Nigeria Lagos Address: Plot 1381 Tiamiyu Savage Street; Victoria Island, Lagos State.
- Multichoice Nigeria Center Number: 1 270 3232 or 080 3900 3788.
- Lagos Office Fax: 01 270 3256.
- Dstv Nigeria Abuja Address: Legion House, 3 Kaura Namoda Street Area 3 Garki, Abuja.
- Multichoice Nigeria Center Number: 2347291/2.
- Fax: 2347295.
DSTV Nigeria Help/Toll Free Lines.
MTN – 08149860333, Glo – 08113630333, Airtel – 07080630333, Etisalat – 09090630333
What’s your take on this? We believe this piece of guide was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: DSTV, DSTV Nigeria Account Details, DSTV Nigeria Online Payment Guide, DSTV Nigeria Payment Account Details, DSTV Nigeria Subscription Packages, DSTV payment due date, DSTV payment online, DSTV payment packages, DSTV payment with ATM card, DSTV Subscription Packages, How to activate DSTV subscription after payment, How to pay DSTV via phone, How to recharge DSTV on mobile phone, How to Subscribe DSTV Plans, Pay DSTV online Gtbank