Eyowo Account Registration Guide in Nigeria 202o.
Eyowo Account Registration: In this post, I will show you how to register for Eyowo mobile wallet account for your personal or business use. Many might be wondering what you are about – Eyowo is a digital platform that enables you to receive and send money by simply dialing a USSD code. You can also use the App or go online directly, with the use of an internet connection.
Although Eyowo has its advantages and disadvantages, the mobile payment solution is one of the breakthroughs of financial in Nigeria.
Eyowo gained popularity during the launch of the Federal Government’s collateral-free loan scheme, tradermoni for petty traders in Nigeria. Since most petty traders don’t have a bank account, the best option for them is a mobile wallet, and Eyowo comes in handy.
Eyowo is fast and widely accessible as it requires no registration or paperwork, all you need is an active phone number. Your credit or debit card details will never be shared with anyone, this reduces the risks for the user and ensures privacy.
How to Make Use of Eyowo
1. For Personal Use
- Request payments from or make payments to anyone on your phone-book while chatting. Payments can also be authorized through a secure six-digit PIN, a Face ID, or a Touch ID.
- Fund your Eyowo wallet from your debit/credit card, bank deposits, or other Eyowo users or agent.
- Add new beneficiaries and send money from Eyowo to your bank.
- Pay for utility bills such as electricity, Cable TV, and other subscriptions seamlessly.
- Load airtime instantly on your phone.
2. For Business use
Eyowo offers business owners and their customers a flawless platform through which they can accept and make payments respectively. With just an active phone number, you can now:
- Receive payments instantly when you use the “Eyowo Till” app to bill your customers.
- Monitor the inflow of cash from all your tills as presented in a well-organized, detailed and structured dashboard.
- Deploy the “Eyowo Till” app to avoid settlement delays and connectivity issues associated with existing infrastructures like P.O.S terminals.
- Get a customized USSD code through which you can receive payments on your phone number.
How to Register for Eyowo Account
There are two ways to register, they are:
- By dialing *4255# and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Through the eyowo homepage
Below are the steps for registering through the eyowo homepage:
- Go to the eyowo mobile wallet homepage via https://app.eyowo.com.
- Enter your phone number and click on “Get Started”.
- A six-digit One Time Pin will be sent to your phone number, enter the OTP to activate your account.
- You will be required to set up your own secret six-digit pin, enter your desired pin, and don’t share it with anyone.
- Access your eyowo account and explore your dashboard to enjoy mobile banking.
We believe this article was really helpful. If you agree, kindly subscribe below, by entering your email and hit the share button to share to your friends
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.