How to Apply for F1 Visa Lottery 2020 for the United States of America : Current School News

How to Apply for F1 Visa Lottery 2020 for the United States of America

Filed in Articles, Visa Form by on August 4, 2020



How to Apply for F1 Visa Lottery 2020 for the United States of America.

F1 Visa Lottery 2020 – Do you wanna apply for F1 American Visa Lottery from any part of the country – be it Africa, Europe or any other continent of the world. I strongly recommend this article to you. Ensure to spend time and read this article carefully.

F1 Visa Lottery 2020

The Immigration and Nationality Act offers two non-immigrant visa categories for individuals wishing to study in the United States.

The F1 visa is for non-immigrants wishing to come to the United States to seek out academic studies and/or language training programs and the M-1 visa is reserved for non-immigrants wishing to pursue nonacademic or vocational studies.

The F1 visa is issued to international students who are attending an academic program or English Language Program at a US college or university.

F-1 students must maintain the minimum course load for full-time student status. They can remain in the US for up to 60 days beyond the length of time it takes to complete their academic program unless they have applied and been approved to stay and work for a period of time under the OPT Program.


F1 students are expected to complete their studies by the expiration date on their I-20 form (Certificate of Eligibility for Non-immigrant Student Status) which is provided by the US college or university that the student has been accepted to and will attend.

Qualifications/Requirements for F1 Visa Lottery.

  • The student must be enrolled in an “academic” educational program, a language-training program, or a vocational program;
  • The school must be approved by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS);
  • The student must be enrolled as a full-time student at the institution;
  • The student must be proficient in English or be enrolled in courses leading to English proficiency;
  • The student must have sufficient funds available for self-support during the entire proposed course of study; and
  • The student must maintain a residence abroad which he/she has no intention of giving up.

N/B: The Student Visa E-book Includes:

  • Qualifications and Eligibility requirements;
  • A detailed overview of the application process;
  • All of the necessary application forms and guidance on how to complete the forms accurately and completely;
  • Tips on successfully navigating the visa interview at a U.S. Consulate;
  • Instructions on how to extend your status once you are in the U.S.;
  • Rules on working in the U.S.;
  • Information on transferring schools; and
  • All visa application forms.

How to Get a Student F1 Visa in the US?

A student visa in the US is issued only after receiving all the necessary papers from the educational institution and payment of the SEVIS fee. When this stage is completed, a standard procedure follows, which includes the necessary steps:

  • Filling in an electronic questionnaire — DS-160 Application Form;
  • Pay of visa fee;
  • Choose of interview date;
  • Collection of documents;
  • Preparation for the interview;
  • Meeting with a consular officer and handing over of biometric data;
  • Checking the results of the visa application.

How to Save the F-1 Visa Status.

According to Greencardinusa, Your student visa and 1-94 card are provided for the duration of studies (D / S). This means that you have non-immigrant status, while you are studying on a full-time basis and are following the F-1 status rules.

You must complete the studying for the specified period, except in extreme cases, when the training program is not completed and the DSO has given permission for its completion. You retain the status of F-1 and can stay in the US during the holidays and holidays.

You also retain the F-1 status if you graduated from college and continue to study in graduate school or if you moved from one institution to another. Many students are in the US for many years to complete the training. (Upon completion of the training, you can be sponsored for a work visa.)

However, you must inform the immigration office of any changes in your plans (transfer to another college, etc.). Before any action on your part, you should get permission for this immigration service and DSO.

You should always talk about changing the hourly load, doing any work, or transferring to another college with a DSO.

If you lose the F-1 status, you can restore it to the immigration service: if you lose it due to reasons beyond your control, or if you are badly injured in refusing to restore you to the status. Please contact the DSO before requesting a restore in status.

What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp.

CSN Team.

    Hey You!

    Join Over 5 Million Subscribers Today!


    Tags: , ,

    Comments are closed.

    %d bloggers like this: