=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
First Bank Mobile App Download | First Bank Mobile Banking & Mobile Recharge.
Do you wish to transfer money or make payment quickly without stress, using First Bank APP? If yes, then Download First Bank Mobile App Here Online. Many First bank customers from our blog have been asking us questions like;
- First Bank Mobile App
- First Bank Mobile APP Requirement
- How to Download First Bank Mobile App Online
- Where to Download First Bank Mobile App
- How to Transfer Money with Fidelity Mobile App
Quite fortunate for them, answers to those questions are here on this article.
First Bank of Nigeria, sometimes referred to as FirstBank, is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services headquartered in Lagos.
With rapid change and fast growth in the banking information technology aspect in banks there is no much need to over emphasize why people should download mobile application of their respective banks in order to make transaction mobile.
Did you know that with First Bank Mobile Banking you can;
- Pay Bills
- Cheque Services
- Money Transfer
- Buy Airtime
- Flight Booking Services:
What is FirstMonie
Firstmonie is a Mobile Banking service by First Bank Plc which can be used to send / receive money, buy airtime and pay bills. All this can be done on a mobile phone without a bank account.
How to Register for FirstMonie
You can register for FirstMonie in two ways:
- Dial *894# from and Airtel, Glo, Or Etisalat Line and Follow the prompt (MTN Subscribers should register using the second method).
- Visit > https://www.firstmonie.com/imobile from a Mobile phone or PC browser. Register for FirstMonie
- You will be required to create a 5 Digits Security PIN after registration for WAP and USSD
How to Fund Your FirstMonie Mobile Account
Your FirstMonie account will have a 0 Naira account balance after successful registration, to start sending money, purchasing etc, you need to fund your account. Here’s how:
- Funding account from FirstMonie Agent: A FirstMonie agent near you can accept cash and send to your firstmonie account, you simply provide your phone number and amount you wish to load.
You will receive an SMS confirmation and receipt of transaction
- Funding You FirstMonie Account Via ATM Go to a FirstBank ATM, Insert your card, PIN and select the SEND MONEY option.
Select “TO MOBILE PHONE” option and enter your first money phone number you wish to fund.
Enter amount and confirm.
- Fund FirstMonie from your First bank Account: This is the easiest way (ithink) since it allows direct transfer of money from a FirstBank account. You must first link your firstbank account with Firstmonie account to make this possible. Visit a FirstBank branch and fill out a mandate form to link your FirstBank and Firstmonie accounts. When this has been done, Dial *894# and select ‘firstBank Services’ Menu >> “Load Money from bank” option
First Bank Mobile App – How to Download First Bank Mobile APP Online
- Go to the App Store on your mobile device – Blackberry App World, Apple App Store, Android Google Play on Android devices and Nokia App Store on Nokia devices
- Search for the First Bank Mobile App using the keyword “First Bank” and click on “Install”
- Exit App Store after installation is complete
- Click on the First Bank icon on your mobile phone to launch the app
- The app allows you to switch between our Mobile Banking and Mobile Money service offerings.
- Use your Mobile Banking login details (User ID and password). They are the same as those used to login for Fidelity Bank Internet Banking.
Mobile banking gives you efficient and secure access to your First Bank account information right from your mobile phone. You can check balances, make transfers, and look up transactions from your mobile browser, our Apps for mobile digital devices, or from SMS or text messaging. And best of all it’s free!
First Bank Mobile App – First Bank Mobile App Description
FirstMonie is FREE, but there’s a limit to the amount you can transfer per transactions and per day. The Maximum Individual and Daily transfer limitations apply to 3 different types of FirstMonie accounts.
FirstMonie Classic – Maximum Individual transaction of 3000 Naira and Daily limit of 30,000 Naira.
FirstMonie Gold – Maximum Individual transaction of 10,000 Naira and daily limit of 100,000 Naira.
FirstMonie Platinum – Maximum individual transaction 100,000 Naira and daily limit of 1,000,000 Naira.
To upgrade you account from the default (Classic) provide you ID or other identification documents to a First Monie Agent near you.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about First Bank Mobile App, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Check First Bank Mobile App Download Details, Download First Bank Mobile App, First Bank, First Bank Mobile App, First Bank Mobile App Download, First Bank Mobile Banking, First Bank Mobile Recharge, How to Download First Bank Mobile App