First Bank Mobile App Download and Banking Updates.
Do you wish to transfer money or make payment quickly without stress using First Bank APP? If yes, then take your time and download First Bank Mobile App following the outlined steps below;
- First Bank Mobile App
- First Bank Mobile APP Requirement
- How to Download First Bank Mobile App Online
- Where to Download First Bank Mobile App
- How to Transfer Money with Fidelity Mobile App
For the past few weeks, we’ve receive lot of queries from our visitors especially on the keywords above.
This article is an in-depth review of First Bank Mobile App along with its mobile banking functions. It’s a direct First Bank Mobile App review and guide on how to use First Bank mobile banking app without missing a step.
Before we get started, it is important to know that,
First Bank of Nigeria, sometimes referred to as FirstBank, is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos. It is the biggest bank in Nigeria by total deposits and gross earnings.
With rapid changes and fast growth in the banking information technology, there is no much need to over emphasize why people should download mobile application of their respective banks in order to make transaction mobile.
First Bank mobile app is another way to bank at your fingertips if you do not want to use First bank USSD mobile codes.
The app enables easy access to financial and non-financial transactions by account holders on their mobile devices. As long as you are a First bank account holder with a Verve Card or MasterCard you can use the app with no restrictions.
Features of First Bank Mobile App for Android and IOS
- Funds Transfer to First Bank accounts
- Funds Transfer to other Nigerian Bank accounts
- Account overview
- Credit card repayments
- First Bank Money Transfer
- Account statement request
- Airtime Recharge
- Cable TV Payment
- Bills Payment
- Cheque Services
But did you know that with First Bank Mobile App you can;
- Pay Bills
- Cheque Services
- Money Transfer
- Buy Airtime
- Flight Booking Services etc… Yes, very possible.
Steps to Download App for all Mobile Devices
You can download First bank mobile app easily popular mobile app store irrespective of your smartphone operating system (Android, iOS, BlackBerry, and etc).
If you are using a feature phone (Java, Nokia s40 series, Symbian, etc), you’d not be able to use First bank mobile app for smartphones. Instead, you can do mobile banking with *894# USSD code: This method is even faster and reliable; this is because it doesn’t limit you to a high-end device and works without internet access.
Now, for smartphone users, simply visit your mobile app store and search for FirstMobile or download the app directly from any of these First bank mobile app download links.
- for iPhone (iOS) users -Download from iTunes App Store
- for Android smartphone users – Download from Google Playstore
- Blackberry users can – Download it from Blackberry World
How to Use First Bank Mobile App
- After downloading the app, install and open
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- You will be required to register as a first time user. Enter your MasterCard or Verve Card details after which an OTP code will be sent to your phone to authorize registration. Follow the registration process to start using the mobile banking app.
How to Make Your First Transaction with First Bank App
The introduction of mobile banking into our cyberspace has increased productivity in many ways than expected. With First bank mobile app, you just tap your phone a few times and the transaction is all done and dusted!
To transfer/send money to other people or another of your account via FirstMobile app, simply follow after these steps:
- Open/Launch the mobile app
- Click on “Transfers” button.
- Select the account from where the transaction would be carried out: This option is very useful for customers with more than one account activated on the app.
- Choose the destination bank/financial institution where you are sending the funds to.
- Fill in the details (Account number and name) of the beneficiary. Once you enter the account number, the app will automatically look out for the owner of the account and display the name (if valid).
- Enter the amount you are sending and also, add a short note or description (optional but important when you’re paying for something).
- You’ll be shown an overview of the transaction you’re about to carry out for a proper review.
- Enter your PIN once you’ve confirmed the information is correct and then tap on the “Transfer” button to complete the transaction.
These are the core banking operations we do most often.
There are some other stuffs you can easily do with First bank mobile app such as: Flight booking, self-service options (blocking a card, request for a new card, mini account statement report, and etc.). You can even do QR based payments easily with FirstMobile app.
Hope we solve your problem? If yes, Kindly share this article to best of friends.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Check First Bank Mobile App Download Details, Download First Bank Mobile App, First Bank, First Bank Mobile App, First Bank Mobile App Download, First Bank Mobile Banking, First Bank Mobile Recharge, How to Download First Bank Mobile App