First Bank of Nigeria Advantages Over Other Nigerian Banks.
First Bank of Nigeria Advantages – Are you looking for a reliable bank to bank with? First Bank is a bank where you are valued and easy banking made available for all customers. First Bank of Nigeria has so many advantages to offer over other Nigerian Banks. Read more below.
First Bank of Nigeria Advantages
Join one of the largest talent sourcing organizations in Nigeria, across the Sub-Saharan Africa and beyond; a Bank where people are recognized as the most valuable resource on which competitive advantage is built and acknowledges the quality/contribution of its people to the overall corporate goals and objectives.
Ultimately, the following 10 advantages are key motivators to build your career with First Bank:
- First Bank is #1 Brand in Nigeria’s financial services sector and falls with the top 500 global banking brands.
- We are the largest and most successful Tier-1 Bank in Nigeria in terms of profit, balance sheet, and revenue and branch network in Nigeria.
- First Bank is ranked as the “Most Valuable Bank Brand in Nigeria”, for five times in a row (2011 – 2015) by The Banker Magazine of Financial Times & Brand Finance; “Best indigenous company to work in Nigeria 2014” and “Best financial services company to work for in Nigeria 2014” by Great Place to Work Institute.
- We have an unparalleled reputation for leadership, strength, and stability; and consistently marked as # 1 most trusted bank in Independent Customer Surveys.
- First Bank is an “Equal Opportunity Employer” underpinned by strong institutional processes, diversity and inclusion practice and corporate governance.
- First Bank offers continuous learning and development opportunities through the First Academy, to equip staff with the required skills and competencies to perform optimally in their respective job functions.
- Offers highly competitive compensation packages aimed at attracting and retaining a high performing and energetic people across various functional areas with the organization.
- First Bank creates an enabling work culture and the environment with recognition and respect for individuals.
- Gives support for professional development especially acquisitions of globally accredited certifications e.g. ACCA, CFA, ITIL, CISA, ICAN, CIBN, CIPD, etc.
First Bank Customer Care
Tel: +234 1 905 2326
Tel: +234 708 062 5000
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +234 1 448 5500
Head Office Address
Samuel Asabia House
P.O. Box 5216,
First Bank is building a bank of the future; you also can be a part of it. First bank brings together the strengths of personal banking, corporate banking, retail, and business banking putting us in the perfect position to become Nigeria’s ‘Go-To’ bank that offers a smarter and better way to the bank to clients and customers.
Visit Homepage – For More Information
What’s your take on this? Also, we believe this article was interesting right? if yes, don’t hesitate to use our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: first bank nigeria branches, first bank nigeria customer care, First Bank of Nigeria Advantages, first bank of nigeria branches in USA, first bank organogram, first bank products, history of first bank of nigeria, my first bank, opening first bank account