=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
How to Apply for France Visa from Nigeria 2019 | Guidelines and Requirement.
France Visa from Nigeria 2019… Are you interested in traveling to France for an official appointment, education, tourism or for other reasons? This the right place for reliable information about the general requirement and guidelines for France visa application in Nigeria.
France, in Western Europe, encompasses medieval cities, alpine villages and Mediterranean beaches. Paris, its capital, is famed for its fashion houses, classical art museums including the Louvre and monuments like the Eiffel Tower. The country is also renowned for its wines and sophisticated cuisine. Lascaux’s ancient cave drawings, Lyon’s Roman theater and the vast Palace of Versailles attest to its rich history.
Types of Visas in France.
There are two major categories of France visas and they include the Short stay and the Long stay visa. The duration of the short visa is 3 months. Any stay that would exceed 3 months would be classified as Long stay. Under these 2 categories, there are other different types of France visas and they include:
A – Airport Transit Visa: The airport transit visa is issued to persons that have flight stops at France airport, and are going to be on another flight from the same airport. Throughout the waiting period, leaving the airport is not allowed.
Transit Visa: The transit visa is issued to persons travelling from one country to another country and you have to pass through the territory of the Republic of France. Issued for one transit, or exceptionally for several transits. The duration of each transit case should not exceed five days.
Family Friend Visit Visa: Family Friend visit visa is issued to persons travelling to France to visit friends or relatives.a group passport. The visa has a validity of 30 days. Applicants for this visa need to provide invitation letters from their sponsors in France.
Business Visa: France business visa is issued to persons who want to attend or conduct business activities, meetings, symposiums, trade fairs or training in France.
The long stay visas include Study visas, Family Stay visas, Employment visas, Marriage visas, Medical visas and Re-entry visas.
- A valid Nigerian passport – at least 6 months validity
- Duly filled and signed France Visa application form
- A letter of invitation from sponsor
- Official letter from employer addressed to the France Consulate with proof of wages (for employment visa applicants)
- An original letter from applicant’s institution addressed to the France Consulate confirming status/attendance and duration of the course studies.
- A confirmation of applicant’s Hotel reservation
- Copies of applicant’s bank statement for the past 3 months.
- Visa Application fee.
- Travel visa insurance
- Proof of accommodation
Applicants below the age of 18 years must provide the following documents:
- A copy of birth certificate
- A consent letter from Parents
- Passport copy of the parent. A letter of consent is to be provided, otherwise National identity card.
If you are applying for a France visa, you must know what type of visa that you need before commencing the application process. There are a few easy steps that you should follow and they are as follows:
1. Acquire an international passport or renew the document (if applicable): You’re only eligible to travel to any place outside the shores of this country unless you’ve a valid international passport. If you don’t have this document, pay a visit to the immigration office closest to you to apply for one.
However, if you already have a passport and it’s no longer valid, you can also renew it in any immigration office nearest to you. If you are an expat in Nigeria and wish to apply for a French visa, it is recommended you contact the immigration office of your home country.
2. Obtain a registration form: Visit the online registration platform, print the application form and then complete the relevant details. Also download the questionnaire on their site and supply the needed data.
3. Submitting the registration form: Visit any VSF center, along with your properly completed form and necessary documents, for this step. Here, you will do a biometric test and will be issued a receipt.
SUBMISSION AND PROCESSING TIME: Applicants should submit their fully completed questionnaire at the visa application centre. Applications can be submitted as early as 10 weeks before the intended date of departure. However, the application should be submitted at least 3 weeks to the applicant’s intended date of travel.
FEES AND COLLECTION OF TIME OF YOUR VISA: The processing fee is €60 (about ₦25000 depending on exchange rate) and a service fee of VFS of ₦5625 (VAT included). You will make this payment at your VFS center. Visa collection times run from 2:30PM to 4:00PM every working day of the week apart from public holidays.
ADDRESS AND LOCATION:
37, Udi Hills Street, Off Aso Drive
Maitama – Abuja
Telephone:+234-0805 949 97 86, +234-0803 958 75 47
Email: [email protected]
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.