GOTV Nigeria Customer Care Line – GOTV Self Service & Contact Details.
Did you know that GOTV is one of the best paid satellite TV service, owned by Multichoice, and broadcasted to many African Countries including Nigeria.
GOTV Nigeria Customer Care Line
Yes for sure!
We all know that anything good also possess a bad side, luckily this defect can be corrected technically and I am going to show you how…
GOTV Nigeria Contact Details
GoTV Nigeria Email: [email protected]
GOTV Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/gotvng
GoTV Nigeria Customer Care number: 08039044688
GoTV Nigeria Website: http://nigeria.gotvafrica.com/
GoTV Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/GOtvNg
GOTV Contact Address: Plot 1381 Tiamiyu Savage Street Victoria Island Lagos State.
GOTV Self Service
With the GOtv Self Service Portal You Can Easily:
- Activate Your GOtv
- Pay for Subscription
- Find a dealer
- Get Gotv
- View frequently answered questions about GOtv
- Find their customer support information
How To Use GOtv Self Service
Some of the self services listed above like activating your GOtv and Paying for subscription would require you to know
- your IUC number,
- the surname used in purchasing Gotv and
- the mobile number provided.
- The IUC number can be found on your GOtv smartcard or on the red sticker under your decoder.
Other services are basically necessary information useful for any GOtv subscriber.
To access GOtv’s self service you would need an internet
- enabled computer or mobile phone.
- The self service portal address link is http://eazy.gotvafrica.com
Activate Your GOtv
- Click on the Activate link
- Select your State
- Enter your Surname
- Enter the IUC number
- Enter the telephone number
- Click on Activate
You can also check your activation status by typing the IUC number in the field to check activation status and click on the “Check Activation Status” button.
To Pay For Your GOtv Subscription
- Click on the Pay Link
- You have the option to pay for your Gotv account or Someones account
- Select your preferred account
- Enter your Surname or mobile number in the first field
- Enter your IUC number and click on Login
- It would take you to a secured page where you can make payment online.
- Fill all details as necessary and you are done
Other Ways to Pay for GOtv Subscription
- Stanbic Mobile
- Any Fcmb bank
- PAGA mobile
- Finding Your Nearest GOtv Dealer
- To find a GOtv dealer; follow these steps;
- click on the Find a dealer link
- A page opens listing various states and major cities,
- click on your state or you can search for your state with the search box provided.
- Click on your State or city
- A page opens showing all Dealers and their contact addresses in that city or state selected
Contact the dealer nearest to your location
Help & FAQ’s
If you require any additional help you should use the FAQ or Need Help Link/page provided.
For more about GOTV in Nigeria, use the comment box, I would love to have your opinion…
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.