GT Target Account Registration Process and Guidelines 2021 Latest Updates.
GT Target Account Registration: Are you a GTBank customer? Do you want to save money for a particular purpose? Then you need to open a GT Target account. I will provide you with more details about the GT Target account and guide you on how to open a GT Target account.
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank) is a multinational financial institution in Nigeria that provides online/internet banking, corporate banking, retail banking, investment banking, and asset management services.
GT Target account is an automatic saving system by GTBank that promote financial discipline through savings. It is designed to enable you to save towards a specific target, be it a wedding, college, vacation, or a new car. In other words, the GT Target account can help you achieve your financial goal.
Once you create your GT Target account, you can continue to set up standing instruction in order to fund the GT Target account at your desired duration of time. You will need to provide the account which will be debited for the standing instruction, the amount to be debited, the duration of time (30days, 3 months), start date, and end date.
For instance, if you want to have N150,000 in six(6) months, you can place a standing order to have N25,000 transferred from your GTB savings account automatically into your GT Target account at a specific time every month for six(6) months.
Features of GT Target Savings Account
- Zero account opening balance
- Non-transactional account
- The mandatory standing order of N5, 000 (minimum)
- Standing order frequency can be monthly, quarterly, semi-annually
- Minimum savings period of six months
- Maximum of 3 sub-accounts can be opened for different financial goals and targets
- Can be opened on GTBank internet banking platform or at any GTBank branch
How to Open GT Target Account
The following are the steps to open a GT Target account through GTBank Internet Banking platform:
- Sign in to the GTB Internet Banking Platform.
- Click on “Self Service” on the side menu.
- Click on “GT Target Account” and follow the instruction.
- A GT Target Account number will be generated for you.
- Then, proceed to place your standing order instruction.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, Twitter button below.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: fcmb target savings account, GT Bank, gt easy savers account, gt spend 2 save account, gt spend2save account, gtbank fixed deposit interest rate 2018, gtbank savings account nigeria, zenith target account