Hooters Job Requirements and Positions for Companies.
Hooters Job Requirements: Hooters is a restaurant franchise with more than 400 locations in the US and in 27 countries globally. Colloquially known as a “breastaurant,” the chain employs approximately 17,000 women as waitresses known as Hooters Girls. The job description for a Hooters Girl usually does not require lots of hospitality experience before applying. Instead, most ads prioritize that you should be at least 18 years of age and you have the ability to maintain an attractive and fit image.
You can find more job postings on the “Careers” section of the Hooters website http://www.hooters.com
Location: Hooters Restaurants
Job description and Responsibilities:
Clean up spilled food or drink or broken dishes and remove empty bottles and trash. Wipe tables or seats with dampened cloths. Scrape and stack dirty dishes and carry dishes and other tableware to the kitchen for cleaning. Locate items requested by customers.
Fill beverage or ice dispensers. Stock cabinets or serving areas with condiments. Restock bar and beverage areas. Change beer kegs. Carry food, dishes, trays, or silverware from kitchen or supply departments to serving areas. Adherence to the grooming and uniform guidelines. Maintain store floor safety (occasional sweeping).
Being punctual for all shifts and assigned work duties. Training and teaching co-workers. Working cooperatively with others in an environment of mutual professionalism, dignity, and respect. Adherence to policies and procedures of the employer.
Assist kitchen with sanitation and hygiene duties. Restock restroom supplies. Maintain cleanliness of the restroom. May occasionally assist in trash disposal.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Must be able to know or learn the location of storage facilities of alcoholic stock.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to effectively communicate in the English language. Must be able to read and understand the menu, ticket writing, and a computerized register system.
Must attend Orientation and agree to policies and procedures as outlined in the New Employee Handbook and New Hire Packet. Must successfully attend and complete all other required training.
2. Staff – Preston
The Staff position maintains cleanliness and sanitation of various areas of the restaurant to include the parking lot, Front of House, and restrooms. This is a part-time position. They recognize that this role plays a significant part in the guests’ perception of the atmosphere.
Attention to detail of restaurant needs in all aspects of staff support responsibilities. Displays an ability to prioritize multiple tasks to ensure operations run efficiently. Keeps all wait stations fully stocked and maintained
- Team Player
- Team Communication
- Performs assigned tasks
- Proper Chemical handling
- Table Bussing
- Spot Sweeping
- Stocking FOH product
- Trash removal
- General cleaning and upkeep
Requirements and Skills:
- Knowledge of Sanitation and use of MSDS
- Ability to promote Brand Integrity
- Ability to maintain Professionalism at all times
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize given tasks
3. Hooters General Manager:
Coordinates foodservice activities of the Hooters Restaurant by performing the following listed duties in accordance with company guidelines while maintaining conceptual integrity, comparable sales growth, profitability, and positive customer service and Team Member relations.
Responsible for the overall success of the Hooters Restaurant located inside the Hooters Casino Hotel.
- Ensure scheduling meets required labor goals.
Overall responsibility of all employees in the Hooters Restaurant.
Ensure standard operating procedures in the Front and Back of the House are enforced to ensure food and menu specifications, guest safety, employee safety, food handling, and food safety requirements, receiving and storage procedures.
- Ensuring that the restaurant is functional and meets all of the company’s standards and integrity issues to include but is not limited to cleanliness, atmosphere, service, guest interaction, employee interaction and execution of food, beverage and merchandise sales.
- Ensuring all company policies are adhered to.
Completing accurate and necessary daily, weekly and monthly paperwork and administrative duties to include but not limited to: training process, sales tracking, labor tracking, payroll, petty cash, deposits, inventories, ordering, account payables and receivables and P&L accounting as assigned.
- Participate in the inventory process.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following WOW! Factor Competencies:
Relating to Customers – Quickly build rapport and establishes relationships with friends. Relates well to different types of friends, listens and gets along well with them.
- Quality Conscious – Provide a high level of service, maintain high standards and work hard to get it right the first time.
Drive/Aspiration – Gets things done, willingly takes on the more demanding tasks, stays motivated.
Stress Tolerant – Remains calm under pressure. Reacts well to change and stays positive despite setbacks. Keeps work and personal difficulties in perspective.
Requirements and qualification
- Must have a minimum of a High School diploma or GED.
- Must have the ability to understand and execute the company’s systems, policies, and procedures.
- Must have the ability to understand and execute the company’s philosophies to include promotional activities.
- Internal Candidates must have successfully demonstrated Trainer abilities in accordance with company standards, Shift supervisor abilities in accordance with company standards and Key Employee abilities in accordance with company standards. Must have 1-year minimum experience demonstrating the aforementioned.
- External Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of successful industry related management experience or College degree in hospitality studies plus industry experience.
4. Hooters Girls
Job Location: Hooters of America Johnson City, TN
The Hooters Girl is the icon of the Hooters Brand and has drawn guests into Hooters Restaurants for decades. An exclusive position, reserved only for those who are entertaining, goal-oriented, glamorous, and charismatic.
In the restaurant, she is identified by her glamorous styled hair, camera-ready make-up, and her fit body which all contribute to her confidence and poise. The Hooters Girl appears to live a healthy, active lifestyle and is captivating to all who visit Hooters restaurants.
The Hooters Girl is approachable, upbeat, and attentive to the needs of the guests as she socially engages with, and entertains each individual guest at the front door and on the floor. The Hooters Girl is knowledgeable about merchandise and menus items.
- Entertains guests in a Fun Way
- Makes Special Occasions Memorable
- Team Player
- Promotional Representation
- Community Outreach & Events Participation
- Sales Generation, including Promotional Items & Merchandise
- Team Communication
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Knowledgeable of Glamorous Hair Styling
- Knowledge of Make-up Application
- Customer Service Skills
- Basic Mathematical Computations Skills
- Ability to Promote Brand Integrity
- Ability to Engage Guests in Products and Menu
- Ability to Maintain Professionalism at all times
- Must be 18 years of age *in some areas age requirements maybe 21 years of age
- Charismatic Energy
- Fun, Upbeat, Entertaining
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.