How Much is Australian Visa Fee: If you are a serious candidate, you would like to know the cost of Australian visa fee is in Nigeria. This idea could further prepare you for your application.There is reliable and simple ways to get the correct visa fee whenever you wish. Read on to discover this. In this article, I’ll deliver all you need to know about the Australian visa fee.
What Is the Australian Visa Application Fee?
Australian Home Affairs Department asks applicants to apply for visas to pay a service charge. This is called the visa fee. It is used for processing Australian visa requests.
The payment of this fee does give any assurance that a visa will be granted. So, you must note that Australian visa fees are non-refundable.
If you decide to withdraw or cancel your visa application, you cannot get a refund of the fees paid. Same as when the embassy denies your visa request. Also, another applicant cannot use your fees for their own visa application.
How Much is the Australian Visa Fee in Nigeria?
You need to be sure of your visa type before inquiring about the visa fee since it determines how much you pay.
|Visa Type||Processing Time||Validity|
|Tourist Visa||17-31 days||12 months|
|Visit Visa||30-49 days||12 months|
|Student Visa||Varies||Specified by embassy|
|Business Visitor||10-19 days||Up to 3 months|
|Skilled Provisional Visa||Varies||4 Years|
|Permanent Work Visa||Varies||Permanent|
General Requirements for an Australian Visa
Persons who want to get visas to Australia must first meet the Australian character requirements. You must prove that they have no criminal records for at least a year.
You might also have to provide a police certificate to support your claim. Apart from the Australian character requirements, there are certain important documents that would be needful in order to apply for an Australian visa. They include:
- An Australian visa application form.
- An International Passport or travel document valid for at least 6 months after the expiry of your visa.
N: B: Your Passport Must Have at Least Two Unused Pages for Entry/Departure Visa Endorsements.
- A proof of the Australia visa application fee payment (An original receipt).
- A 29mmx34mm, colored passport with white background.
- Financial documents to provide that you can financially sustain yourself in Australia.
These documents might include six-month bank statements- proof of earnings or the financial document of a guardian in Australia that has sufficient resources to financially support you.
- Letter of Introduction
- Marriage certificate
- Children birth certificate (if any)
- Proof of ownership
- Family pictures
- Tax clearance
What Does the Visa Process Involve?
- Create an ImmiAccount, all online forms must be filled correctly
- Update your passport details
- Scan all required certified documents
- Attach the scanned copies to your online application when prompted
- Submit all the documents along with your online Australian visa application.
- You will then have to conduct your biometric information at a visa application center: TLScontact in Abuja or Lagos.
Your Australian visa application payment can be made by card, Paypal or BPAY. A surcharge may apply if you’re going to make an online payment or by card.
All additional documentation should be uploaded into ImmiAccount. You’ll be issued a Transaction Reference Number (TRN) after you’ve made your online application.
The TRN is required to communicate with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
- Proceed to download Form 1419. This important form must be signed and dated.
- To go ahead with your Australia visa application, you will need to book an appointment at the Australia Visa Application Center – TLScontact. Bookings can be made on the website.
- Once at the Visa Application Center, submit your application form (Form 1419), certified documents and biometrics information.
- Pay the necessary fees at the Visa Application Center’s cash center. Only cash will be accepted.
- Finally, register your biometric data and fingerprints.
Please note, all Nigerian citizens visa applications are processed at the Australian High Commission in Pretoria.
To check up on your visa application, you can contact the Australia High Commission in Pretoria via email: [email protected]
Nigerian visa applicants are required to meet certain health standards. You will have to undergo a health examination that will be assessed and will determine the outcome of your visa application. Find out more about the health examination on the DIBP’s website.
- Polio vaccination certificate
- Yellow fever vaccination certificate
Australian visa fee payment confirms your visa application.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: australia tourist visa requirement, australia visa agent in nigeria, australia visa requirement, australian visa nairaland, how much is australia visa fee in nigeria 2018, how much is australian visa fee in nigeria, how to apply for australian visa lottery, how to track australian visa application in nigeria