=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Easy Procedures on How to Apply for Canadian Visa Online.
How to Apply for Canadian Visa… Do you wish to know the procedures required on how to apply for Canadian Visa easily? If yes, this short piece will guide your through. See more information below;
Be aware that the procedure for applying for a Canadian Visa in Nigeria can take a long time. If you have an option to use Visa centers to help you with procuring a Canadian Visa – you should consider doing so. If you prefer to handle this task by yourself, then you need to follow the steps below:
Easy Guide on How to Apply for Canadian Visa.
1. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
Before you can be allowed to visit Canada, you must meet these conditions:
- You must have a valid international passport
- You must be of sound health
- You must be able to convince the Canadian immigration officer that you have a job, business, assets, or family that will compel you to come back to Nigeria after your short stay in Canada
- You must have enough money to cover your stay in Canada
- You must have all the requirements that must be submitted at the Visa application center.
You will not be allowed to visit Canada if you pose a security risk, have committed human right violations, have been once convicted of a crime, have a serious health problems, have a serious financial problems or have an ineligible family member accompanying you to Canada. In addition, your visa application will be declined if you lied in your application or interview.
2. COMPLETE THE VISA APPLICATION FORM.
Note that before completing your visa application form, you will need to decide whether you’re applying for a temporary resident visa, student visa, or work permit.
There are two ways to complete your application form:
You can fill the form online (Click this page to get started) provided you have a scanner or camera to create electronic copies of your document for uploading and a valid credit card for payment.
Alternatively, you can fill the form offline. This option is recommended for Nigerians. Here are the steps involved:
- Download the Temporary Resident Visa application forms and Instruction Guide on this page.
- The instruction guide contains all the information that will help you complete your application form correctly and successfully. The completed application must include the barcode page.
3. COMPLETE VFS CONSENT FORM.
Download the VFS consent form (Click here to download). Fill the form and attach it with your application form. If you don’t have this form — duly completed and signed — attached to your application, it will be returned to you.
4. PAY THE VISA APPLICATION FEES.
Visit the Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) to pay the required visa processing fees and the biometric fees. The center is located at No 16, Billings way, Oregun Industrial area, Ikeja, Lagos. Please note that you may be charged an additional $39.82 (N6,200) service charge at the CVAC.
You’re to pay in person by cash only at Bank Counter in the CVAC, along with submission of application.
5. SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION PACKAGE.
At the Canada Visa Application Center, submit your application form and other required documents as well as proof of payment of your visa processing and biometric fees. Note that you will be required to give your biometrics at the visa application center. Note that visa applications are accepted from 8am to 3pm on Mondays to Fridays.
Once you pay your fees, you will be issued receipts. One of these receipts will contain a unique tracking number that you will use to track the status of your application online.
6. TRACK YOUR APPLICATION.
Using the unique tracking number in your receipt, track the status of your application by entering the number on this page.
7. WAIT FOR PROCESSING.
A temporary resident visa to Canada takes 14 days to process.
8. SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT.
Once you receive notification from the Government of Canada requesting your passport, you can submit the passport and that request letter either in person at the CVAC or by courier to the CVAC address (see above). Note that you will be required to pay passport transmission service charge of $31.86 (N4,950) at any GTBank counter to these details:
- Account name: CANADA VALUE ADDED SERVICE COLLECTION ACCOUNT
- Account number: 0109515451
Note that you will enclose the payment for passport transmission along with the passport. Once the proof is received, your passport will be forwarded to The Deputy High Commission of Canada, Lagos.
9. RETRIEVE YOUR PASSPORT.
Once your passport is ready for retrieval you will be notified. You can either pick up the passport in person or send a self-addressed courier return envelope with your passport and request letter.
- How to Apply for Canadian Visa Lottery
- How to Apply for Canadian Visa from Nigeria
- How to locate Canadian Embassy in Nigeria
How to Apply for Canadian Student Visa in Nigeria?
If you want to study in Canada, then you have to meet following requirements:
- You must have been accepted by a learning institution in Canada;
- You must have proof that you have enough money for your stay in Canada;
- You must prove that you can pay tuition fees;
- You must prove that you can pay living expenses for yourself or any family member traveling with you;
- You must prove that you can pay for transportation;
- You must have no criminal records and be a law-abiding citizen;
- You must be in sound health and be ready to complete any necessary medical examination;
- You may need to prove to an immigration officer that you pose no threat to Canada;
- You must prove to an immigration officer that you will leave Canada after your authorized stay.
Immigration to Canada!
Nigerians can immigrate to Canada through the Skilled Workers Immigration Program. You should be competent in one of the country’s official language (English or French). This will show them that the applicants can be comfortable in the respective industries in the country.
Citizenship and Immigration: Canada is the only country that can consider your application for the Skilled Worker Immigration Program. Are you eligible for this program? It`s possible to apply if you are in Canada as an international student. You can also apply for this program if you have a job offer from Canada. Visit the Human Resources and Skills Development in Canada to verify your job category. Be sure to pass the assessment test online.
You will need to get the Permanent Resident Card for immigration application. Also, you will be required to show proof that you have at least $11115 in cash if you apply for immigration to Canada. The current application fee for immigration to Canada is $550.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: How to Apply for Canadian Visa from Egypt, How to Apply for Canadian Visa from Ghana, How to Apply for Canadian Visa from Korea, How to Apply for Canadian Visa from Nigeria, How to Apply for Canadian Visa from South Africa