Step By Step Guide on How to Create Gmail Account Online – 2020 Latest Updates.
Create Gmail Account – Gmail is an advertising-supported email service developed by Google. It’s free, thus users can access on the web via their PC.
Gmail first started as a limited beta release on April 1 2004 and ended its testing phase on July 7 2009. Gmail was created in April 2004 by Google developer Paul Buchheit.
Benefits of Using Gmail Account
The importance of Gmail is diverse seeing as it has added a lot of value to the media;
- The first unique benefits enjoyed by Gmail user is the unique email address, say, [email protected].
- Enhanced message organization and retrieval
- Easier calendar sharing
- 99.9 percent up time guaranteed by Google
- Advertisement is Free on Gmail
How to Create Gmail Account
- Connect to your network to access the web.
- On your Google address box, type in gmail.com
- Click on “create account” for Gmail
- Enter your first and last names under “Name”.
- Type your desired user name under “Choose your username”.
- Type your desired user name under Choose your username.
- Your Gmail email address will be that user name followed by “@gmail.com”; If your Gmail user name is “example”, for instance, your Gmail address will be “[email protected]”.
- Type the desired password for your Gmail account under “Create a password” and “Confirm your password”.
- Type the desired password for your Gmail account under Create a password and Confirm your password.
- Make sure you pick a password difficult to guess.
- For enhanced security, you can later enable two-point authentication for your Gmail account.
- Select and enter your birthday under “Birthday”.
- Choose your gender under Gender.
- Optionally, enter your mobile phone number under “Mobile phone” for account verification and authorization.
- You do not need to specify a phone number to sign up for Gmail.
- Optionally, enter an existing email address under “Your current email address” if you want to be able to recover a lost password with it.
- You do not have to specify this secondary email address to create a Gmail account.
- Now type the characters in the captcha picture under “Prove you’re not a robot”. This is to proof that you are human and not robot.
- Select your country or location under “Location”.
- Read Google’s terms for serving Gmail.
- Click Next step.
Click “NEXT STEP” again and CONTINUE to continue.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.