How to Use Flash Share and Xender On BlackBerry Smart Phone;
How to Use Flash Share and Xender – Did you know that you can actually use Flash Share or Xender app on Blackberry phone? Sure it’s possible. Below are the sure tips of achieving this;
How to Use Flash Share / Xender on BlackBerry 10
- First and foremost download Flash Share or Xender
- Then transfer the Flashshare / Xender To Your BB10 Device (Either via Bluetooth Or From Yo Computer) Install It (For BB10 Users Running On 10.2.0
- When you’ve successfully installed The App, click to open and kindly follow the Instructions Until You Get To The Share Screen.
- Like I Said Earlier.. This App Works WIth Wifi N Wifi Hotspot Connection. Click On Create A Connection And While Flash Share/Xender Is Struggling To Create A Connection Quickly Minimize The Flash Share/Xender Goto Your Phone Settings And Create A Hotspot Connection
- On The 2nd Phone(The Phone Joining The Connection) Open Your FlashShare/Xender Click on Join Then Wait… If Your Phone Cant Recognize The Connection Created.. Minimize The FlashShare/Xender Goto Wifi Settings Search For A Hotspot Connection When You Find The Connection You Created Earlier With The Host ( Phone Yu Used To Create The Hotspot Connection) Join.
- You Can Start sharing what ever you want.
Both Flash Share and Xender Uses WIFI & Wifi-Hotspot to transfer between Two or More phones. When connected these devices can transfer and installed Apps, Movies, and lot more in a fast transfer rate.
If this article was helpful, please don’t hesitate sharing.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.