How to Join GT Bank Affiliate Program in Nigeria – 2020 Updated Tutorial.
Join GT Bank Affiliate Program: This article focuses on the GTBank affiliate program and provides a step by step guide on how one can become a part of this and earn reasonably. Kindly read on.
The GTBank affiliate program is a customer referral scheme setup to reward existing customers for bringing new customers to the bank; whenever a customer brings someone to open an account, the customer will be compensated.
How to Join Gtbank Affiliate Program.
- Obtain an i-Refer form from GTBank.
- Fill the form completely and submit.
- Refer as many people as possible to earn more.
How GTBank Affiliate Program Works
- Submit the i-Refer form to the bank.
- An i-Refer GTBank code will be generated for anyone you refer, be it family or friend.
- Your referral will receive an email telling them to open an account with the bank.
- You receive N100 cash for every referral.
Conditions for GTBank Affiliate Program
- You must use the correct Referral Code for opening the account,
- You must activate a GTBank MasterCard or withdrawal card,
- Your referral must carry out at least one transaction on the Referral Account,
- The referrer’s account must be active for at least a month.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right? if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.