CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
How to Join Taxify in Lagos and Abuja 2019 – Comprehensive Guide.
Join Taxify in Lagos 2019… The need for convenient driving services is increasing in Nigeria especially in the metropolitan areas like Lagos. With doubtlessness, Taxify Nigeria is one of the best riding service Nigerians can count on.
How to Join Taxify in Lagos
How to Register.
- Log on to https://partners.taxify.eu and register,
- Provide the details of the vehicle owner such as name, email address, phone number and bank details if required,
- After the registration is completed, an invitation to attend an on boarding session will be sent.
- Owners of 3 or more cars can register for a fleet account at https://fleets.taxify.eu.
Vehicle and Document Requirements for Taxify Drivers/Partners
For you to be qualified as a driver, you must be able to meet the conditions below;
- Provision of a valid driving license
- Attending Taxify driver training program (this is where each driver partner will be enlightened on how to use the Taxify driver app and maintain quality driving standards)
Below are the documents which a driver partner must provide for his vehicle;
- Vehicle Inspection Report Issued by AutoGenius
- Taxify Cover
CONDITIONS FOR THE ACCEPTANCE OF VEHICLES.
- Taxify doesn’t approve of hatchback vehicles (Vehicles must be SUVs or Sedans with 4 doors)
- Vehicle must be in working order
- Vehicle must be able to occupy the minimum of 4 passengers
- Vehicle must be a 2003 or later model
Steps to Get Activated:
1. Carryout vehicle inspection at any Auto Genius inspection centers, the inspection costs N2000.
2. Check your email for the inspection report.
3. Ensure to go with the required documents and vehicle for inspection. They are:
- A valid driver’s license,
- Attend driver training for effective use of taxify,
- Taxify cover,
- An Auto Genius Vehicle Inspection report,
- Vehicles not older than 10 years from manufacturing date or newer,
- Only four (4) doors Sedans and SUVs are acceptable,
- Vehicle must be in good condition and must contain four passengers.
4. Visit the office for the on boarding sessions which are held on Mondays to Thursdays at 11am for first session and 1:30 for second session and special sessions on Fridays at 12 noon. The required documents for the on boarding session include:
- A valid Nigerian driver’s license,
- An Auto Genius inspection report,
- The vehicle License.
The on boarding is held our office located at:
Taxify Training Office,
2nd Floor, Providence House,
Admiralty Way (Beside Forte Oil/Tantalizers),
Lekki Phase 1.
Current Inspection Centers:
Total Filling Station,
Palms Mall Lekki (Shoprite),
Heyden Lube Bay (Heyden Filling Station),
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.