Unable to Access NNU.ng – 2020 Login Guide on How to Retreive all Your Passwords.
Unable to Access NNU.ng: This is a tutorial on how to retrieve your NNU.ng password without undergoing much stress. Kindly stay glued to this page to get more information that are essential to recovering your NNU forgotten password.
Unable to Access NNU.ng
- Sign into Gmail
- Click on your profile picture at the top right of any Gmail page and select Google Account.
- Click Sign-in & Security
- Scroll down till you see Password, click on it
- Click Change Password
Make sure you create a unique password to help keep someone from breaking into your account. Here are a few tips for creating your password and keeping it safe.
- Never tell anyone your password.
- Never write down your password. Even though your password will look random to others, think of a way to remember it so that you don’t have to write it down.
- Change your password periodically.
- Don’t choose a dictionary word as your password. Be creative.
- Include punctuation marks. Mix capital and lowercase letters. Use numbers. A variety of characters makes it harder to guess a password.
Note: If you do not remember your NNU Gmail password and need help resetting it, please call the ITS Help Desk at (208) 467-8111.
We recommend using 2-step authentication for all NNU email accounts.
To Set up 2-Step Verification
- Sign in to your NNU Gmail Account.
- Click on your picture or account icon in the upper right corner.
- Click on Google Account.
- Click on Sign-in and Security. Scroll down to the middle of the page.
- In the “2-Step Verification” box on the right, select Start setup.
- Follow the step-by-step setup process.
You will review your security settings and add backup phone numbers during this process, and your email account may reset on your smart phone if you have your NNU email account connected to that. You may need to log back in. You will receive a text message with a verification code.
This 2-step verification will be good for 30 days unless you switch browsers or devices, at which time you will input a security code again or use the Google Prompt app on your phone to verify your login. Do not verify a login if it is not you trying to login!
You also have the option of using a Security Key for 2-Step Verification.
Note: To ensure that you can access your account in the future, add an email recovery option as well.
This article is going to tutor you on how to sign into Nitendo account as well as give you guides on how to create am account, login and also, reset your forgotten password.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.