=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Mauritius Visa for Nigerians Application Guide and Procedures
Mauritius Visa for Nigerians – A visa is a formal strap line issued by the Immigration Office of Mauritius, showing that your application to enter Mauritius has been gone through by an Immigration Officer and that the officer has determined you are qualified to enter or transit in Mauritius for a specific purpose.
In this article, I have given detailed information on the Mauritius visa for Nigerians.
Mauritius Visa for Nigerians
The visa process can be a bit stressful, but relax; you will be happy to know you can avoid the entire process and get your Mauritius visa on arrival!
Take note that this visa is only valid for 14 days for Nigerians. Once you have everything sorted for your visit to this country, start thinking about all you can discover in Mauritius! You could go exploring incredible landmarks, such as Le Morne Brabant and Crystal Rock.
Enjoy an adventure with the wealth of hiking trails through the magnificent Heritage Nature Reserve and Yanature.
Start getting ready for your trip by booking your cheap flights with Travelstart. Prepare to enjoy everything Mauritius has to offer!
Once you have the necessary travel documents, all that’s left to do is pack your bags!
Mauritius Visa on Arrival Requirements
The Mauritius visa on arrival only allows you to stay in the country for two weeks (14 days). You will not be able to get an extension for this type of visa.
There is no embassy for Mauritius in Nigeria. Make sure you have the following documents when you land in the country. You will get the visa application form when you arrive in Mauritius.
- Passport size photographs
- Your valid national passport and a copy
- Your latest bank statement and a copy
- A confirmation letter from your travel insurance company (showing that you have cover for your stay in Mauritius), and a copy
- A reference letter from your employer or education establishment
- Evidence of group travel if you are traveling in a group
- Proof of accommodation booking reservation in Mauritius
- Proof of airline ticket reservation for Mauritius and a copy
Who Needs a Visa?
All persons coming from countries which are not exempted from visa requirements – Please refer to Visa Requirement Country-wise.
All persons coming to Mauritius for purposes other than Tourism, Visitor Business need to apply for a visa before undertaking any travel.
- Non-citizens traveling to Mauritius without a visa (if required) may be repatriated to their country of origin or residence at the transporting carrier’s cost.
- Any person who stays in Mauritius after the expiry of the period, for which he obtained a visa or entry permit as the case may be, shall commit an offense and shall be liable for prosecution by a Court of Law.
- Non-citizens traveling to Mauritius as visitors are not allowed to engage in any gainful activities or apply for an extension of visa to follow studies/training courses.
- Any person who wishes to seek employment or to engage in any gainful occupation in Mauritius will not be allowed to enter Mauritius unless he is the holder of valid residence permit and a work permit issued by the Mauritian Authorities.
- Prospective students are advised to travel to Mauritius only after their application for study/training in Mauritius has been approved.
- Non-Citizens coming to celebrate their marriage in Mauritius should comply with the requirements of the Civil Status Act.
- A non-citizen coming to get married to a Mauritian should fulfill the requirements under the Civil Status Act.
- Non-citizens coming to Mauritius for business may apply for an Occupation Permit to Passport and Immigration Officer through Board of Investment as Investor, Self-Employed and Professional.
Hope this information about the Mauritius Visa for Nigerians helps.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.