Nigerian Banks Exchange Rate Today [June 26, 2017] | All Banks.
Nigerian Banks Exchange Rate | Nigerian Banks Exchange Rate Today – Monday, 26th June 2017 | Latest Updated List of Nigerian Banks Exchange Rates for Different Currencies Today – See more details below;
Nigerian Banks Exchange Rate Today | Are you looking for the List of Nigerian Banks Exchange Rates for Different Currencies? Do you want to know how much your bank charges when you make an international transaction? If yes, then we’ve got you covered in this post. The following are the list of Banks in Nigeria with their Exchange Rate for different currencies.
Nigerian Banks Exchange Rate
With the current currency fluctuation in Nigeria, there is more need than ever to keep a close look on all the major foreign currency to Naira exchange rate. The Nigerian bank exchange rate will be updated frequently to give you fresh rate for your businesses and foreign exchange needs.
Important: Some Nigerian banks do not allow foreign transactions on your naira ATM card, that’s why we left some of the bank’s rate blank
List of Nigerian Banks with Different Currency Rate
Access Bank Exchange Rate
- Access Bank dollar Exchange Rate – 325 Naira to 1 USD
- Access Bank Canadian dollar exchange rate – 250 Naira to 1 CAD
- British Pounds Bank Rate – 408 Naira to 1 GBP
- Access Bank Euro Rate – 355 EUR
- – Access bank Indian rupees – 5.02 Naira to 1 INR
Diamond Bank Exchange Rate
- Diamond Bank dollar exchange rate – – Naira to 1 USD
First Bank of Nigeria PLC
- First bank Nigeria dollar exchange rate – 316 Naira to 1 USD
- First bank Nigeria CAD exchange rate – 239 Naira to 1 USD
GTBank Exchange Rate
- GTbank dollar exchange rate – 320 Naira to 1 USD
- GTbank Pounds exchange rate – 406 Naira to 1 gbp
- GTbank Euro exchange rate – 353 naira to 1 EUR
- GTbank CAD exchange rate – 245 Naira to 1 CAD
- GTbank Ugx exchange rate – 10.8 Naira to Ugx
- GTB MYR – 73 Naira to 1 MYR
- GTB Ghana Cedis – – Naira to 1 GHS
- GTB Russian Ruble – 5.4 Naira to 1 RUB
- GTB Indian Rupee – 5.09 Naira to 1 INR
- 90 to 1 Try
Stanbic IBTC Bank Exchange Rate
- Stanbic IBTC bank Dollar exchange rate – 450 Naira to 1 USD
- Indian Rupee 5.9 Naira to 1 INR
- Zar – 34 Naira to 1 ZAR
- Standard Chartered Dollar exchange rate – 406- Naira to 1 USD
Skye Bank Exchange Rate
- Skye bank dollar exchange rate – — 320 Naira – 1 USD
United Bank of Africa (UBA) Exchange Rate
- UBA bank Pounds exchange rate – 393 Naira to 1 GBP
- UBA bank dollar to naira exchange rate – 320 Naira to 1 USD
Union Bank Exchange Rate
- UBN Dollars to Naira – Naira to $1
WEMA Bank Exchange Rate
- Wema bank AED exchange rate – + Naira to 1 AED
From the article above, you will find out that the exchange rates is not pegged as CBN rate, as such, it fluctuates daily. For this regard, this page is updated frequently with the latest exchange rate for Bitcoin to Naira, we advise you to Bookmark this page.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: current dollar to naira exchange rate, dollar to naira bank rate today, dollar to naira exchange rate today black market, exchange rate dollar to naira black market, Gtbank dollar to naira exchange rate, naira exchange rate black market, pounds to naira exchange rate today, western union dollar to naira exchange rate