O’ Level Government Jobs in Nigeria: Are you an O’ level holder, and you are looking for a profitable government job in Nigeria? Although the economy of the country is actually going down day by day, but there are still some jobs which an O’ level holder like you can do in other to support yourself and also the country.
In this article you will be given first class information about the O’ Level Government Jobs in Nigeria.
Job Title: World Health Organization (WHO)
World Health Organization (WHO) is the directing and coordinating authority for health within the United Nations system. It is responsible for providing leadership on global health matters, shaping the health research agenda, setting norms and standards, articulating evidence-based policy options, providing technical support to countries and monitoring and assessing health trends.
- Essential: Completion of Secondary education, preferably supplemented by a Diploma in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Desirable: Training in accounting/bookkeeping or equivalent work-related experience
- Essential: At least 2 years’ experience commensurate with the duties of the posts and its grade in an international, public or private organization of repute
- Desirable: Experience in working with bilateral or multilateral International Organizations in the country is an Advantage
- Proven skills on standard office software; Proficient in Microsoft Excel; Training in Oracle or other ERP system.
How to Apply.
Interested and qualified candidate should: Click Here to Apply
Job Title: Synergy Guards Nigeria Limited
Synergy Guards Nigeria Limited is a subsidiary of Synergy Guards UK Limited an established Integrated Security Services Solution company based in Hertfordshire, United Kingdom. We provide trained and licensed security personnel to Governments, Educational Institutions and leading businesses.
- Qualifications: Minimum of SSCE.
- Former experience in similar position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook or twitter.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.