Polaris Bank (Skye Bank) Transfer Code with USSD.
Polaris Bank Transfer Code: In this article, you will learn about Skye bank transfer code, Skye bank account balance code, Skye bank airtime recharge code and all features of Polaris Bank USSD code.Polaris bank mobile banking is a service which Polaris bank uses to express its ability to render a modern approach to banking. With Polaris bank mobile banking system, customers are assured of a faster and more convenient system of banking.
One more to know is the fact that Skye Bank has recently rebranded to Polaris Bank and so we’ll be using the name Polaris in this article and that shouldn’t bring about any confusion when talking about Polaris Money Transfer Code.
Transferring funds, paying bills and keeping track of your account balance has entered a new dimension of operation.
Core Benefits of Polaris Bank Mobile Money Transfer
- You can transfer money directly from your mobile phone
- The whole process is secured with a special PIN
- This service runs 24 hours in a day and 7 days in a week
- No need for any internet connection
- This service works on all mobile phones
- You can transfer up to 500,000 Naira per day
- Instant notification after every transaction
How To Transfer Money Using Polaris (Skye) USSD Transfer Code
As promised, in this section I will discuss how to go about making inter and intra funds transfer using Skye bank USSD.
Learning how to make use of Skye bank USSD transfer code service, isn’t something to be too bothered about, it is a very easy and basic thing to learn, all it requires from you is to input the right USSD code need to carry out fund transfer.
Transferring Funds Using Skye Bank USSD Code.
To make inter and intra bank funds transfer using Skye bank USSD code:
- Dial *833*amount*account number#
- Follow prompts
- Dial *833#
- Select 6
- Enter Account Number
- Enter 4 digit PIN
- Enter Amount
- Click Send
Note: transferring funds between two Sky bank Accounts, will cost you 10.50 Naira with value-added tax included.
Transferring funds from Skye Bank to other banks will attract a fee of 52.50 Naira.
Features of Polaris Bank 833 Mobile Code.
- Funds Transfer.
- Recharge Airtime.
- Check Account Balance.
- Bills Payment.
- Hotlist Debit Card.
- Pay with MasterPass.
- Update BVN Profile.
- Open an Account.
How to Check Account Balance Using Polaris Skye Bank USSD
Polaris bank transfer code allows you to transfer funds from your account to another Skye bank account and also to other Nigerian banks account like Gtbank, Ecobank, Zenith, Access bank, etc.
There are two ways you can do this, you can use a direct transfer code or an indirect format.
The direct mobile transfer code is much preferred to reduce network charges.
- Dial *833*Amount*Account Number# using the phone number registered to your Skye bank account.
- Complete the transfer using your transaction PIN.
You will be notified of a successful or failed transactions.
Alternatively, you can dial *833# >> 3 to transfer funds >> Amount >> beneficiary’s bank >> Account number >> PIN.
Polaris Bank Airtime Recharge Code: Self & Others (Third Party).
To recharge yourself or others, follow the steps below.
You can only recharge the phone number associated with your account with the code below.
- Dial *833*Amount#.
Your airtime will be top-up in a matter of seconds.
Recharge Others: Third (3rd) Party Recharge.
To buy airtime for other numbers, use the Skye bank recharge code below.
- Dial *833*Amount*Phone Number#.
- Complete the transaction using your authentication PIN.
That’s it on Skye bank airtime recharge code.
Polaris Bank Account Balance Code.
This code allow you to check how much is left in your Skye bank account.
- Dial *833*6#.
You will be charged 10 – 11 Naira for this transaction.
Polaris Bank Charges & Daily Limit.
- Transfer Limit: Maximum of 50,000 Naira daily.
- Recharge Limit: 5,000 Naira daily and 20,000 Naira monthly.
- Transfer Charges: 52.5 Naira for transfer to other banks and 10.5 Naira to other Skye bank accounts.
- Bills Payment Charges: N53 (LLC & Bet9ja) – 105 (PHCN & DsTv) Naira.
- Recharge Charges: Free.
- Network Charges: 1 – 5 Naira per transaction. You will receive Connection problem or Invalid MMI code errors if you have no airtime.
Other Polaris Bank USSD Codes.
- Open Account: *833*1#.
- Bills Payment: *833*2# >> follow on-screen prompt.
- Hotlist ATM Card: *833*4# >> follow on-screen instruction.
- Pay with MasterPass: *833*7#.
- Change PIN: *833# >> 9 or * >> 1 to change PIN.
Note that to reset PIN, you need to contact Skye bank customer care agent using any of the phone numbers below. You can then use the above code to change to your preferred code.
You can reach Skye bank Nigeria.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.