How to Share Data on all Networks 2021 | MTN, Airtel, 9Mobile, and GLO.
Learn to Share Data on all Networks: Undoubtedly, the internet has become part of our individual lives. Some businesses can’t run without the internet and some people won’t have a good day without access to it.
We all know that the telecommunication networks in Nigeria can be subscribed to data bundles that enable you to access the internet.
Well, there is also good news. You can now share your data bundles with friends and family. These sharing plans are constantly updated and you have a lot to choose from.
How to Share Data on MTN
MTN has a DataShare service, which is easy and accessible to everyone. There are some data bundles, which are listed in the price list of MTN service, and you can choose one of them. You will be able to use it together with your family or from another phone. Follow the following instructions:
Dial the number *131*7#. You will meet the following options:
- Press 1 to transfer data to friends and Family
- Also, Press 2 to buy data for a Friend or Family member
- Press 3 to request data from a Friend or Family
Note: In order to share the data, your monthly plan has to be a minimum of 250 MB. If you have a smaller amount of MB, this denies you the possibility to share data with other people.
To be able to share data on MTN, you have to be a customer of the PayAsYouGo service or be a user of TopUp or MTNChoice.
- Check Your BVN on Mtn, Airtel, 9mobile, and Glo 2020
- Guide to Migrate to Glo Yakata Data Plan 2021 Update
- Cheapest Data Bundle Plan in January 2021 – MTN | Airtel | Glo | 9Mobile
- About Glo Nigeria
- What is the Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan?
Are you a PayAsYouGo customer? use the steps below:
- 1. Dial *141*2*163# in order to buy a set of data.
- Then, dial *141*5# if you would like to activate the MTN Data Share service. Choose the option “manage data bundles”.
- Then press Data Share.
If you use TopUp or MTNChoice, you will have to follow these steps:
1. Activate the DataShare by calling 808 or going to the MTN office closest to your area.
2. If you called 808, you have to dial *141*5# then press 4, and then press 2.
MTN also gives you an option to share credits between two MTN accounts, you also have an option called Share and Sell, you will be asked to enter your PIN. There are a few ways to do it:
1. You can send a message to 777, with the following information: For example: <08022222222> <2000> <1111>. When you are done, you will receive a message where you will be asked to confirm your transfer, just send it to 777.
2. Dial *600*Recipient’s number*amount*PIN# and then press send. For instance, it can be like *600*08022222222*2000*1111#. When you complete the transaction, you will get confirmation about the successful completion of your operation.
3. You can also share credits by using the official MTN site, https://www.mtnonline.com/. You can do it by going to the “My contact account” section and following the instructions that you can find there.
Note: You can avoid the long procedure by using the MTN App. You can download it on Google Play Store or Apple Store.
How to Share Data on Airtel
Sharing your internet data can be done with up to four people. It is also possible for you to share your data monthly. The process is simple and convenient. In case you want to know how to share data online, you will have to complete the following steps:
First, you need to recharge your phone with the packs that include 3G or 4G internet.
1. Check your Airtel data balance (you can do this by dialing *123*11#).
2. If there is enough MB on your account, you can go to Airtel’s official website. https://www.airtel.in/
3. Enter your phone number and the Airtel password or you can use a temporary password that was sent to you via text message. If you have entered everything successfully, you are logged in to the Airtel account.
4. Then, choose the number that you would like to share your data balance with. Always double-check the number to make sure that you are not sharing it with the wrong person.
Airtel company does not give the data back in case you have made a typo in the number, and the person who you accidentally sent data most likely will not return it.
5. You can only add up to four numbers and no more.
6. When your procedure is completed, you will receive a confirmation message.
Are you sharing Airtel data without the Internet? Use the alternative method:
1. Send “share” to the number 121.
2. You will receive instructions from the customer service of Airtel. You will be told how to share your data with other people.
3. Follow these instructions and add some numbers. The format will be like “add, and you will have to send it to 121. For example, type “add 00000000000” and then send the message to 121.
4. The Airtel customer service is supposed to ask you for confirmation of your actions. For confirmation, you should press 1.
5. Now you can share your data with this number unless you would like to delete it from your contacts.
Deleting the number is quite easy. Just do the following:
SMS “del” and send it to 121. For example “del 0000000000” and press send. When you have deleted the number from your data balance sharing list, this person will no longer be receiving data from you.
Also, you can send 10 MB by entering *141*712*11*phone number#. If you want to send 25 MB, you can dial *141*712*9*phone number#. In case you would like to send 60 MB, then you can enter *141*712*4*phone number#. However, remember that only one transaction can be made per day.
How to Share Data on 9Mobile
To share data with other 9Mobile users, you will have to dial *229*PIN*amount of MB*9Mobile number#. For instance, if you want to share 20 MB, type something like *229*1111*20*08022222222# (of course, with your real pin-code and recipient’s number).
If you wish to change your 9Mobile PIN, it is possible to do it. The default PIN on 9Mobile is 0000. In case you would like to change it, you will have to dial *247*old pin-code*new pin-code#. For example, if you want to change from 0000 to 1111. Dial *247*0000*1111#.
Note: The Least amount of data that you can send daily is 10 MB, and the maximum is 50 MB. The daily limit of transferring is 250 MB. This is for the users who do not use the 9Mobile data balance plans.
If you purchase the plan, your minimal limit will increase to 200 MB, while the maximum will be 20 GB. Now you can share your data with all networks.
How to Share Data on GLO
To share data, you must be subscribed to one of the Glo plans that have a feature of gifting and sharing. There are a few options that you can use to share your data and you can choose which one to use, depending on your personal preferences and needs.
In order to share data with someone else using Glo, you must carry out the following:
1. Choose whether you want to dial *127*01*<recipient’s number># or send “Share [Recipient’s number] to 127. Both options will lead to the same outcome; your data plan will be shared with this person.
2. If you want to remove the person from data sharing, you should dial *127*02*<phone number># or send “Remove <phone number>” to the same number 127.
3. If you want to send data to someone as a gift or to fill your other number with data, you can dial *127*<USSD plan number>*<phone number]># or you can send “Gift <phone number]>to the number 127.
4. You can visit the website hsi.glo.com from the phone while using your Glo SIM and performing the operations from there.
Am sure you found this article interesting and educational. Please leave your comments below and don’t forget to share them with your friends out there by clicking on the share button below.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: how to share data from mtn to airtel, how to share data on airtel, how to share data on mtn, how to share data on mtn 2020, how to share glo data with mtn number, how to transfer data from airtel to mtn, how to transfer data from airtel to other network, how to transfer data from mtn to airtel 2020, how to transfer data from mtn to glo 2020, how to transfer data from mtn to mtn 2021, how to transfer data on mtn, how to transfer from airtel to mtn, how to transfer mb from airtel to mtn, how to transfer mb from glo to mtn, how to view glo data shared numbers, http how to transfer data from glo to mtn