Share Data on MTN 2021 | See How to Transfer Data MTN Nigeria
Share Data on MTN 2021: Are you among the Mtn Users and you don’t know how to transfer Mtn data to another MTN line? Do you have excess data you wish to share with other MTN users?
Have you heard of MTN Data transfer? MTN data Share can be used by all new and existing prepaid and postpaid customers on the MTN network. This article will enlighten you on Share Data on MTN 2021 and How to Transfer MTN Nigeria Data.
Many people out there like free things, especially things like airtime, data, money, etc. Many people also share many things in common such as clothes, shoes, airtime, data, money, etc. MTN Nigeria calls it Data Gifting.
It is similar to other tel-communications in the country, but Airtel is calling it SmartShare. MTN’s Gift Data service allows you to transfer data from your active data balance to your friends, buy data for friends, and request data from your friends.
Many people have been sharing on MTN data share code 2021. If you want to enjoy your data bundle with your family and friends. Then you are in the right place, your family member doesn’t have to be close. You can still share the love with them anywhere they are.
- What is MTN Data Gifting?
- How to Share Data on MTN
- List of Data Bundle Plans That support Data Transfer
- Important Facts About MTN Data Gifting
- How to Buy MTN Data for a Friend
- How do I Purchase an MTN SME Data Share Bundle?
- When Will the Data of the Beneficiary Expire?
In essence, you can use the service to send and buy data bundles for your other smartphones, modems, and tablets. All customers on the MTN network can access the Data Gifting service
What is MTN Data Gifting?
In summary, MTN Data Gifting allows you to send and buy data bundles for your other smartphones, modems, and tablets. Thankfully, it is available for all MTN customers.
In other words, we can say MTN Gift Data service gives you the privileged to do the following:
- Transfer data from your active data balance to your friends
- Buy data for friends, and
- Request data from your friends.
How to Share Data on MTN
To share data on MTN or to transfer your existing MTN data balance, you can follow any of the below SMS or dialing instructions:
- Dial *131*Phone number* Data amount# – Example: *131*08xxxxxxxxx*10MB# and send OR
- Text Transfer Phone number Data amount and to 131 – Example: Transfer 08xxxxxxxxx 10MB and text to 131
When transferring MTN data to your friends or family, MTN expects you to have at least 50MB data balance. To check the MTN data balance, you can text 2 to 131.
List of Data Bundle Plans That support Data Transfer
Here are the data bundle plans that can be shared with friends and colleagues.
|S/N||Amount||Data Cap||Activation Code|
|5||NGN5,000||15GB||use *131*1# to select|
|5||NGN10,000||40GB||go from *131*1# options|
|5||NGN20,000||110GB||use *131*1# for it|
Note: All the data bundle plans listed above are with a month (30 days) validity and can be subscribed to via a text message by sending the activation codes without the asterisks to 131.
Important Facts About MTN Data Gifting
Please, before transfer your MTN data, requesting data on MTN or buying MTN Data to your friending
- You can only transfer two times every day
- The MB ranges that you can transfer are 10MB, 50MB and 100MB
- You can transfer data for your family and friends
- You can buy data for family and friends
- You can request Data from a Friend also
- You must have at least 50MB data balance after every transfer
- You can only buy and transfer data from your daily, weekly, and monthly bundle plans, but, you shall not be able to gift from an XtraValue bundle.
- You don’t need a PIN to complete this transfer etc
How to Buy MTN Data for a Friend
On the other hand, you can also buy a specific bundle for your friend or family, by dialing *131*Bundle Activation Code*Beneficiary’s Phone number# and send.
Before you purchase the plan, know that you will be charged from your airtime and you are also expected to check out the full comprehensive MTN data plans. Buying that data plan for that special friend will make his/her day.
Unlike transfer DATA on MTN to your friends or family, where you are limited to twice a day transferring or sending.
On buying MTN data for a friend, you can buy any data plan multiple times for your beneficiary as long as you have sufficient credit in your line.
How do I Purchase an MTN SME Data Share Bundle?
To purchase an MTN SME Data Share bundle, all you need to do is:
- Send 460 to 131 or dial *460# to migrate to the SME Plus Service Class
- You must ensure your airtime balance (on the mobile phone doing the sharing) can cater to the cost of the data bundle being purchased.
- Pay for a data share bundle by sending the keyword that corresponds to the plan you wish to purchase.
When Will the Data of the Beneficiary Expire?
When a Data Share Sponsor successfully shares a portion of his data bundle to a Data Share Beneficiary, the data shall expire on the same date as the originating data bundle.
For example, if the Sponsor’s originating bundle is a 30-day plan expiring 1st January 2021, then the Data Share created for the Beneficiary will also expire on 1st February 2021.
We believe this information about Share Data on MTN 2021 and How to Transfer MTN Nigeria Data is helpful to you?
Why not share it with your friends out there by clicking on the share button on this website. You can as well subscribe to be updated for further information concerning this topic.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: How to Buy MTN Data for a Friend, how to gift data on mtn, how to share airtime on mtn, how to share data on mtn, how to share data on mtn 2019, how to share data on mtn 2020, how to share data on mtn nairaland, how to share data on mtn to airtel, How to Transfer MTN Nigeria Data, how to unshare data on mtn, Share Data on MTN 2020, sharing data on mtn nigeria