Snoop Dogg Net Worth, Properties and Career Documentary 2019.
Snoop Dogg Net Worth – Snoop Dogg has been rated as one of the most prominent and influential rapper of all time. He has a unique style of rap that has created a niche of upcoming rappers, who worship him has a successful mentor and a role model.
Snoop Dogg, as he’s known professionally, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer and actor. Snoop’s real name is Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr., but that’s a lot to remember, so we’ll stick with Snoop Dogg.
As of 2019, Snoop Dogg’s net worth is $135 million, and that makes him one of the richest rappers in the world. Let’s dive deep into Snoop’s background and the lessons we can learn from his success.
|Net Worth:||$135 Million|
|Born:||October 20, 1971|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Rapper|
Snoop Dogg Net Worth Profile.
Snoop Dogg is known as an American rapper, songwriter, producer, actor, and singer. The real name of the artiste is Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr. Still, most people all over the world know him as Snoop Dogg.
He is known as one of the richest rappers in the world with his overall net worth starting from $128 million (according to Forbes) and up to $148 (according to the Richest). He is always on the list of the most influential rappers in the world.
Snoop Dogg, like all individuals in the music industry, is praised for a lot of things. He motivates people all around the world to follow their dreams and understand what they want from this life.
Actually, his parents gave him the name – Snoopy. He had a distinctive way to appear in public. at a very young age, he had troubles with law enforcement, but, fortunately, his artistic side took advantage over him.
In 1992, a mixtape on which Snoop was featured on, got handed to Dr. Dre. After hearing the tape, Dre was impressed, and invited Snoop to an audition.
Dre became a mentor to Snoop Dogg, and began teaching him how to structure his raps. Later that year, Snoop collaborate with Dre on his album ‘The Chronic’, and was able to launch a very successful solo career off the back of the album.
Snoop Dogg’s debut album ‘Doggystyle’ was a huge success, and he continued heading towards greatness in the music industry. Today, he’s sold over 35 million albums worldwide, and is one of the richest rappers in the world.
Here are some of the best highlights of Snoop Dogg’s career:
- Doggystyle (1993)
- Tha Doggfather (1996)
- Da Game Is to Be Sold, Not to Be Told (1998)
- No Limit Top Dogg (1999)
- Tha Last Meal (2000)
- Paid tha Cost to Be da Boss (2002)
- R&G (Rhythm & Gangsta): The Masterpiece (2004)
- Tha Blue Carpet Treatment (2006)
- Ego Trippin’ (2008)
- Malice n Wonderland (2009)
- Doggumentary (2011)
- Reincarnated (2013)
- Bush (2015)
- Coolaid (2016)
- Neva Left (2017)
Other Ventures of Snoop Dogg.
It’s true that he is one of the most famous rappers in the world, but he is also a good businessman! Snoop Dogg music videos, Snoop Dogg concerts, Snoop Dogg investments. Yes, he is an investor, and he even has his own company called Eaze. This company delivers medical weed to people in their homes.
In 2015, he launched his media company with the name Merry Jane. He also launched one of the first Cannabis brands in the world. It made him the first celebrity who openly promoted such a brand.
Together with his manager, the app Snoopify which generated him more than $30,000 sales weekly.
Snoop Dogg is also the owner of restaurant chain Roscoe’s House of Chicken and Waffles. These two ventures approximately give him several hundred thousand dollars per month.
Snoop Dogg Earning in a Chronological Way.
- In 1993, he managed to taste his first wave of real money into his hands. The estimated earning form Dоggystyle Albums for this year was about 6 million dollars.
- In 1996, he managed to make several million sales from his “Tha Doggfather” album and get around 3.5 million dollars for that.
- In 1998, the estimated earnings from “Not to be Told” and “Tha Game were to be Sold” were about 3.5 million dollars.
- In 1999, he made several million sales from his “Top Dogg” album.
- In 2000, the estimated earnings from “The Last Meal” album were about 3 million dollars.
- In 2004, the estimated earnings from “The Last Meal” and “The Masterpiece” album were about 3 million dollars.
- In 2006, he managed to make several hundred thousand sales from his “Tha Blue Carpet Treatment” album and get around 575 thousand dollars for it.
- In 2007, he earned 17 million dollars.
- In 2008, he earned 16 million dollars.
- In 2009, he earned 11 million dollars.
- In 2010, he earned 15 million dollars.
- In 2011, he earned 14 million dollars.
- In 2012, he earned 8.5 million dollars.
- In 2013, he earned 10 million dollars.
- In 2014, he earned 10 million dollars.
- In 2015, he earned 10 million dollars.
- In 2016 and 2017, his estimated net worth according to the Wealthy NetWorth was around 130 million dollars.
Snoop Dogg Property.
This famous rapper also knows where to spend money! About ten years ago he sold his house in Claremont for 2 million dollars. He lives with his family in Diamond Bar, California, where he bought a new house which he calls Church.
He loves cars and he has a lot of them! Just take a look at the whole list;
- 1969 Buick Riviera
- 1974 Cadillac Lowrider
- Chrysler 300C
- Dodge Challenger
- Polaris Slingshot
- Cadillac Escalade
- Tesla Model X
- Rolls Royce Phantom
- 1967 Pontiac Parisienne Convertible
- 1967 Cadillac Deville
Favorite Snoop Dogg Quotes.
– When I’m not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.” – Snoop Dogg
– “If it’s flipping hamburgers at McDonald’s, be the best hamburger flipper in the world.” – Snoop Dogg
– “Whatever it is you do you have to master your craft.” – Snoop Dogg
– If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.” – Snoop Dogg
– “I love making music and I’m falling in love with making records, so it’s like having two girlfriends. But I can handle it.” – Snoop Dogg
– “I just change with the times. I really don’t have a say in what’s going on. Music was here before me.” – Snoop Dogg.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.