=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Study Abroad Programs in Poland – Yeah! You need to take your time when choosing your place of abroad study. Even when countries seem to be many, you need to choose one that will be conducive for your academic study. Choosing to study in Poland is not a bad idea.
Poland is a country located in Central Europe. It is a home of academic excellent. Poland has some of the finest institutions offering world class education at affordable fees.
If you’re interested in studying in a country that welcomes persons of different citizenship, ideals, and schools of thought, Poland is your best bet for a safe, enriching and intellectual environment to pursue your studies abroad.
There are so many programs in Poland available for global students in Poland. This article is going to show you twenty out of the many programs, available in Poland for global students.
- Students complete their courses at the Jagiellonian University of Krakow. Founded in 1364 by King Kazimierz the Great, it is Poland’s oldest university and one of the oldest in Central Europe. Students complete classes in English with visiting students in Jagiellonian’s Interdisciplinary Program.
- The university offers Polish language, civilization and culture classes. Students can also take up to two classes per semester with Polish students that are taught in English in American studies, business and communications, European studies, psychology, sociology and more.
- Whether students choose to focus on Polish studies or take classes in other disciplines, living and studying in Krakow provides an incredible education.
2. USAC Poland: Krakow – Jewish/Holocaust Studies, Central European Studies, Politics, and International Business
Program Highlights for Kraków, Poland
- Kraków, similar in atmosphere, architecture, and cost of living, rivals Prague (only five hours away) for prettiest and friendliest medieval city in Europe.
- Kraków is known as the leading center of academic, cultural, economic, and artistic life in Poland, with its greatest highlights being the outstanding architectural monuments visible on almost every street.
- Learn about historical and modern day Poland with courses in religious and European studies that will be complemented by field trips and tours outside of the classroom to places such as the Auschwitz concentration camp and Oskar Schindler’s Factory.
- The USAC Resident Director and staff are present on-site full-time to welcome and support you during your term abroad.
- Program Description: You’ll be a part of a learning community that is based in the heart of Central Europe and that travels to Prague, Budapest, Berlin, Krakow, Bratislava, and Vienna. You’ll investigate sites tied to WWII, the Holocaust, and Soviet totalitarian rule.
- Explore the big questions of the 21st century—how people from different national and ethnic identities, with different languages, cultures, and traditions, are able to live together after wars and other kinds of violence and trauma.
- Angloville offers cultural exchange program where volunteers receive free board and lodging in beautiful countryside hotels in exchange for helping Polish program attendees practice their English.
- We also offer the opportunity to achieve free, accredited TEFL training.Angloville offers cultural exchange program where volunteers receive free board and lodging in beautiful countryside hotels in exchange for helping Polish program attendees practice their English.
- A typical 6 day program is spent in a stimulating environment with Polish people in a series of one-on-one discussions, group activities, negotiations, hiking, walking, swimming, meals (with both Polish and English speakers), entertainment, and social time.
- Having a unique study abroad experience in this region will be a valuable addition to your resume and will open up various career opportunities in the future.
- Studying abroad in a non-traditional destination is valued the most because it shows your independence, maturity, willingness to learn, and ability to succeed in any environment.
- A variety of academic field trips in addition to extensive student support network from the EESA staff provide for an unforgettable, rewarding and unique study abroad experience.
- Collegium Civitas offers its programs to (1) those who just finished their high school and intend to obtain higher education in the field of social, political and international studies, (2) those who earned a BA degree and want to receive a quality MA degree from a renowned university, (3) those who decided to change their current place of study and transfer to Collegium Civitas, (4) those who look for a chance to spend one semester abroad, (5) and finally those who seriously think about doing a PhD in political science or sociology.
- Graduates of Collegium Civitas receive official diplomas with supplements and transcripts in English, Collegium Civitas diplomas are recognized in the European Union, the North America and many other countries.
- Many graduates have found jobs in public administration, agencies related to foreign relations, institutions of the European Union, political parties, international marketing sections of big enterprises, etc
- Study in the historical heart of Poland. The program has two main goals: to provide a rigorous academic program which gives students the opportunity to be immersed in the historic environment of their studies, and to build valuable cross-cultural skills by living in an international setting.
Don’t sit home next semester, study in Poland’s historic capital of Krakow at Jagiellonian University with CEECE! Students study Polish and take elective courses. Courses in Art and Architecture, Politics, Economics, History, Jewish Studies, European Studies and more.
- For many years College of Foreign Languages has been in the lead of the most popular school rankings in the Polish press. This is because of excellent intellectual backup, high assessment of educational process, as well as our graduates’ carrier perspectives that CFL for 3 years now has held the status of the best, non-business, private college in the south of Poland.
- From the very beginning we have invested in the development of our academic staff and educational research. The effects of those studies are constantly implemented and used in our educational process.
- We conduct research in methodology and didactics of foreign languages, linguistics, as well as English and German literature.
We offer studies on three specializations: Applied Linguistics of English with Translation, Teacher of English and Business English– Fundamentals of Economic Education and Entrepreneurship.
- The Diploma in Administrative Management aims to equip learners with sound knowledge of administrative procedures, policies and knowledge of how to succeed in administration.
- It assumes no prior knowledge of Business Studies therefore it provides an all-encompassing knowledge of financial operations, management behavior, designing administrative information systems and customer service skills.
- These units have been designed to provide learners with the knowledge of how to apply in work, and be able to know how to progress their careers in administrative.
- GIOBA Education is a Prague based institute offering academically rigorous and culturally rich customized programs in the Central European context. Our short (10 days to 4 weeks) faculty-led study programs are custom tailored, multinational (allowing to visit up to 4 Central European countries), and derived from individual institution’s curricular needs.
- Top academic quality and high level of student engagement are key features of GIOBA Education programs. From the initial planning to the post-program evaluation, each GIOBA Education program has one knowledgeable English speaking International Programs Manager accompanying that program in its entire complexity.
- If you’re looking for quality dentistry experience, then we have something to put a smile on your face. Our pre-dentistry shadowing programs give you the opportunity to observe dentists throughout their day-to-day clinical duties and procedures. Along with global health tutorials, our internships look pretty fantastic when applying for future studies or opportunities in the field.
- How it works: You’ll be assigned a dentist as your personal medical mentor. Handpicked and trained by us, they are dedicated to providing you with an invaluable shadowing experience. Your placement will be tailored to suit your interests and give you maximum exposure to general and specialized dentistry procedures and treatments.
- Your personal dentistry mentor Your personal mentor is there to encourage your professional growth and provide expert assistance throughout your time at the hospital.
- You will be inspired as you observe how they skillfully liaise with patients, answer all your questions, and undertake various clinical procedures.
- The Jewish Museum in Krakow is a non-profit institution that looks at the highlights of Jewish history in Poland. The museum runs exhibits that present past and present Jewish culture through lectures, exhibitions, concerts, classes, and publications.
- This new program is a great opportunity for volunteers who are interested in their own pasts or who are interested in history and museum work more generally.
- Team-taught management, finance, capital markets and foreign trade lectures at the University of Warsaw, School of Management. Complementary site visits to foreign investment enterprises and joint ventures between European and U.S. partners.
Three-week, three-credit summer program open to all undergraduate business majors and MBA students, providing a practical introduction to the business practices, society and economics of Poland.
A practical introduction to the business opportunities in the fastest growing market economy in Central Europe. Complementary site visits to foreign investment enterprises and joint ventures between European and American companies.
- The Eugeniusz Geppert Academy of Art and Design is pleased to announce the call for applications to the Interdisciplinary Printmaking program, a free of charge one-year postgraduate study program in English.
- The offer is addressed to graduates of the first degree, second degree and uniform master degree studies. The postgraduate study program Interdisciplinary Printmaking is co-financed by the European Union from the European Social Fund under The Human Capital Operational Program.
- Join one of our exciting Polish as a Second Language Programmes in the heart of Poland. We offer intensive Polish courses where you will have four hours of classes everyday. This includes grammar, reading, speaking and listening comprehension.
- We provide our students with the best support they could possible get.
- Our teachers are always available to answer any questions or doubts you might have. Our classes are well-equipped and we utilize various learning methods to facilitate your learning process.
Our program will provide you with the improvement of your language skills. We also issue certificates upon successful completion of the program.
- CSN Team.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: high school study abroad poland, poland exchange student program, polish universities that teach in english, study abroad in poland scholarships, study in poland, study in poland 2019, study in poland for free, universities in poland