Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Study Abroad Programs in Switzerland – Do you Know that Switzerland is one of the most peaceful countries for one to undergo study programs? Switzerland is a sovereign state situated in the confluence of western, central, and southern Europe. It is a federal republic composed of 26 cantons, with federal authorities seated in Bern.
It ranks at or near the top in several international metrics, including economic competitiveness and human development. Zürich, Geneva and Basel have been ranked among the top ten cities in the world in terms of quality of life, with Zürich ranked second globally.
The culture in Switzerland is very diverse as it is located between many different European countries making it a great place to study abroad.
Below is a list of programs available in Switzerland for international students; Clicking on the “Learn more”, will help you have a full knowledge of the listed programs.
1. IBS Summer Europe
Visit 6 countries in 22 days! Summer Europe is perfect for undergraduate and graduate students who are looking to gain international business experience while setting themselves apart in the workforce after graduation.
Students will learn about the culture, customs, and international business practices used in a variety of European cities. Most importantly, students will observe how business practices differentiate between each country visited and the United States.
International Business Seminars (IBS) programs provide a variety of unique opportunities:
Network with business executives by visiting global companies to learn about how business is conducted and the challenges that come from running a multi-national organization.
Earn university credit while applying the knowledge you’ve learned in the classroom to real-life business settings. Gain a competitive career advantage by experiencing international policies, political climates, & international business environments.
- Experience cultural activities, free time to explore, and a variety of European Cities
- Participate in city tours to see the most well-known attractions, including the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, and more
- Learn from business executives at global companies such as BMW, the World Trade Organization, and more
- View international business practices in a variety of industries, including: finance, business, marketing, and more
- Stay in 4-star hotels with front-lobby security
There’s an entire world out there filled with culture, art and once in a life time experiences. An entire world of learning and adventure waits for you right outside your door. And getting there has never been easier than with Voyager Europe. With Voyager Europe, you’ll travel to 7 cities and 5 countries in the course of a month.
Your Campus will be the College of International Studies (CIS) in Madrid. Throughout the course you’ll travel with your professors to Berlin, Geneva, Paris, Milan, Florence, and Barcelona. All the while learning and experiencing the art, culture and beauty of Europe.
And in an effort to focus more on learning and the experience we utilize high-speed trains and planes to drastically cut down on travel time. And when you do travel away from campus you’ll stay in a four star hotel to ensure that you’re comfortable and able to learn more and worry less.
Examine models of health systems, global health policy, international organizations (IOs), and nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) in Geneva. Experience the practical applications of health and development programs during an excursion to Morocco.
This program examines public health systems, health policy, and development from the international nexus of Geneva. Particular emphasis is placed on the role played by international agencies, civil society actors, and the public sector in shaping health policy and systems.
The program investigates prominent issues dominating the international health and development arena, including: healthcare interventions in complex emergencies; mental health; health security; access to medicines; and vulnerable groups such as migrants. Students also examine critical links between health, the environment, and development, focusing in particular on nutrition and water.
Make your summer unforgettable! Travel throughout Europe with students from around the world and take classes related to your major.
Program dates: July 3 – August 2, 2019. Shorter, intensive sessions are also available.
Program cities: Barcelona, Paris, Geneva, Chamonix (French Alps), Milan, Lake Como, Lugano, Rome, and Rhodes (Greek Island).
You can select courses that fulfill elective requirements, and pursue independent study opportunities in nursing, pre-med, science, technology, engineering, psychology, sociology, urban planning, and more.
- Travel to 9+ European cities in 5 countries in 1 month
- Meet students from around the world
- Take courses related to your major
- Earn up to 9 academic credits
- Visit leading international organizations through exclusive professional visits
Examine macroeconomics and the global finance system through the lens of social justice and the ethics of sustainable business.
Major topics of study include:
- International banking and reforms and markets within internationals financial systems
- Solidarity economies, microfinance, and sustainable financing and sustainable business
- Islamic banking
- Financial intermediation systems and risk
- Financial globalization, financial crises, and social responsibility
- Ethics of banking, financial policy, tax avoidance, and market pressure
You can choose to complete an internship during the last five weeks of this program. For this internship, you will be placed with a local Swiss organization where you will gain real work experience related to the program’s theme and develop professional skills you can use in your career.
Study abroad with Pepperdine University’s Florence summer program in Italy. Take a variety of courses (minimum of 10 units) while you spend your summer exploring Italy and other parts of Europe. Florence is home to some of the world’s greatest artistic, literary, and historical treasures and traditions.
The city is packed with architectural feats that are themselves works of art. Everything is covered in the cost of the International Programs Charge, including airfare. Don’t hesitate! Spend your summer exploring Florence, Italy, and Europe with Pepperdine University’s international program!
Study in Fribourg, Switzerland with this American College sponsored program at the University of Fribourg. Fribourg is a well-preserved city with medieval history visible through its architecture.
Bilingual in French and German, students will be able to take courses in the local languages and some in English. In addition, study the culture and politics of Switzerland and Europe. Check out the university’s website for more information today!
Established in 1978, Webster Geneva is home to more than 500 students from 90 countries who come together toin a community of learns engaged by a faculty representing 25 nations .
Webster University Geneva is an American style campus located in a park-like setting in the suburban town of Bellevue, a 8-minute train ride from central Geneva.
The secure and tranquil setting is a brief walk from Lake Leman and affords spectacular views of Mont Blanc. Both train and bus service are available immediately adjacent to the campus.
Geneva is the historic center of international cooperation and is home to the United Nations, over 250 non-governmental organizations, numerous multi-national corporations, and vibrant financial and trading center. When it comes to recreation, the Alps and the Lake Geneva region offer some of the best sporting terrain in the world – right at your doorstep.
Franklin University Switzerland is perfectly located in the heart of Europe in Lugano, Switzerland, on the Swiss/Italian border. Situated on Lake Lugano, one of the spectacular lakes within the “Swiss Rivera,” Lugano is the cultural, recreational, financial and commercial hub of Switzerland’s southernmost, Italian-speaking canton of Ticino.
Lugano is a sophisticated and safe city, with dozens of outdoor activities, concert halls, great museums, and a variety of shops and restaurants. Lugano is also the central point of departure for all of Europe.
With Lugano’s rail lines and regional airport, all of Europe is within easy reach. Students participating in the CCIS Lugano, Switzerland Semester Program have the opportunity to study a variety of fields, including Art, Business, Communication, History, Languages (French, German, Italian), Political Science, and Psychology. In addition, the program includes a two-week guided excursion throughout Europe led by professors from Franklin.
- Most courses are taught in English and are available in a variety of fields, including art history, business, communications, history, literature, modern languages (French, German, Italian), music, political science, and studio art.
- Students typically take four or five classes per term and earn 12 to 15 semester (20 to 25 quarter) credits per semester. A highlight of each semester is the Academic Travel Program.
- Academic Travel classes are taught by faculty members and are fully related to the academic expertise of the individual professor and to his or her particular knowledge or experience of a given country or area.
- This course includes a two-week study tour of destinations in Europe. Past destinations have included France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
The Geneva LL.M. in International Dispute Settlement (MIDS) is a one-year full-time graduate degree program providing the opportunity of an in-depth and high-profile study of international dispute settlement from a broad range of perspectives. The program covers all current approaches to the subject matter, including private and public international law, and delves into today’s relevant fields, such as commercial and investment arbitration, WTO dispute resolution and proceedings before the ICJ.
Students are admitted for one academic year of study in residence (September through June), typically followed by up to two months of independent research and writing, leading to the degree of Master of Advanced Study in Law / LL.M.
Bachelor of Science degree is the first step into your academic path and career in business. In the modern world, to be a highly successful business leader, you need to be able to understand every aspect of business, which comprise such elements as finance, marketing and human resources management.
In order to respond to these needs, MBU – Montreux Business University, designed Bachelor of Science in International Business Administration program, that will help our students to master business competencies and human behavior, understand the value of learning about current topics from professors who bring their real-world practical experience into the classroom and prepare them to be the global leaders of tomorrow.
Students in the BSc program have the opportunity to choose one of the following concentrations in the final semester of their studies:
- Human Resources Management
- International Business Administration
This program aspires to foster the holistic development of the MBU student in business and human-centered skills. Its overall educational aims satisfy the International Standards for Bachelor awards in Business and Management.
Upon the successful completion of the program an MBU graduate should demonstrate the following knowledge and skills and will be able to:
- Research and analyze the global business environment and gain a good understanding of the innovative and creative processes of management;
- Understand the fundamental concepts of business;
- Have the ability to effectively communicate various business concepts;
- Critically analyze quantitative data to improve problem solving skills;
- Successfully use the following skills, which are necessary in order to be successful in business: decision making, strategic formation, leadership and people management.
- BSc at MBU provides students with an in-depth understanding of what is involved in managing organizations in the contemporary context and to offer opportunities to develop expertise in a chosen management specialism;
- BSc at MBU equips students with the knowledge and skills necessary to pursue a career in business and management;
- BSc at MBU encourages and facilitates critical, analytical thinking by students as a vital foundation for subsequent academic study, employment, professional and personal development and participation in society;
- BSc at MBU enables students to acquire the personal and key skills they need to develop as autonomous and reflective individuals with the capacity to continue learning.
Being able to conduct business internationally is crucial to the modern business world. With this in mind, we, at the Montreux Business University, designed the Master of Science in International Management.
This program will broaden the business and human-centered skills of our students, as well as cover the main functional areas of management to offer a cohesive understanding of management and businesses.
In addition to that, the M.Sc in International Management will provide a highly integrated study of business and management; develop an understanding of the changing nature of the links between organizations and the external environment in which they operate.
By developing job-related skills of our students and exposing them to real-life problems, corporate visits and seminars delivered by executives, researchers and academics who are at the forefront of knowledge, this program will enhance the employability of our graduates.
- The advanced study of organizations, their management and the changing external environment in which they operate;
- The preparation for and development of a career in business and management by developing skills at a professional level, or as a preparation for research or further study in the area;
- The development of the ability to apply knowledge and understanding of business and management to complex issues, both systematically and creatively, and to improve business and management practice;
- The enhancement of lifelong learning skills and personal development so as to be able to work with self-direction and originality and to contribute to business and society at large.
This course explores issues related to global gvoernance and international politics. Students will be immersed in the international world of Geneva as they study an interdisciplinary program that will provide them with a global perspective on current affairs.
The course topics include: globalization and theories of international relations, actors and patterns of global governance, global governance, multilateralism and international organizations, international law in the age of global governance, WTO and internationalization, and many more.
César Ritz Colleges Switzerland is one of the world’s leading hospitality educational establishments, offering a truly unique opportunity for you to embark on a successful career in tourism and hotel management.
The programmes offered at César Ritz Colleges are based on the philosophy of César Ritz, founder of the famous Ritz-Paris hotel, who is widely recognized as the pioneer of luxury hotels.
With hard work, innovation, flair and a touch of class, César Ritz accomplished an unprecedented career in the hospitality industry and rose to legendary status. It is his tradition of luxury, excellence and service that created the standards for hotels and restaurants throughout the world, setting the foundation for our international Swiss hotel management school.
Graduates earn both a César Ritz Colleges degree and a Washington State University (USA) degree in Hospitality Business Management.
Switzerland’s reputation as the home of hotel and hospitality management was established over one hundred years ago when the first palace-style hotels were built. At SHMS you will study in a historic alpine setting and learn Swiss hospitality expertise based on Swiss traditions while developing skills that set the standards for hospitality in the 21st century.
A world-class education at SHMS is the first step on your path to an exciting international career. At the Swiss Hotel Management School students learn the traditions of Swiss hoteliers in an authentic environment.
Students at the international Swiss hotel school can choose from a broad range of programmes in Hotel Operations, Events, Resort and Spa Management or Food & Beverage and Restaurant Management.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.