Turkey Visa for Nigerians Application Guide and Requirements
Turkey Visa for Nigerians – Are you a Nigerian, and is planning a trip to turkey? And don’t know how to apply for a visa, no need to worry because that’s what this article is all about. I will give detailed information about Turkey Visa for Nigerians
Turkey Visa for Nigerians
What is Turkey Tourist Visa?
There are four different types of Turkey visas. There is a Tourist/Business person visa, Official visa, Education visa, and Work visa.
Turkey tourist visa serves the purpose of allowing a holder of the visa to travel to Turkey temporarily for tourism, business, sporting or cultural activities.
Have you ever dreamt of catching a hot air balloon ride to see the sunrise in the famous city of Cappadocia, doing some exotic jewelry shopping at the Grand Bazaar of Istanbul, or wanted to take a dip in the crystal-clear waters of Antalya?
Turkey is one of the most sought-after travel destinations from across the globe, and it is easy to see why!
For your next trip abroad, consider this beautiful country and with Travel start’s easy to follow the guide, you will have your Turkish visa in no time at all!
Do Nigerians Need to Apply for a Turkish Visa and What Kind of Visas are You Able to Apply for?
Nigerians who wish to visit Turkey will need a visa to do so. Before applying for your Turkish visa, you will need to ensure that you have a valid passport as without this; you cannot apply for any kind of visa nor do any international travel.
To be granted a Turkish visa, make sure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of your return. For peace of mind, always apply for your visa at least 8 weeks ahead of your intended flight.
Depending on the reasons for visiting Turkey, you will need a different type of visa for your time spent there. The visa options are:
How Much Will a Turkish Visa Cost?
Application fee: ₦ 90000.00 ($ 250.00)
Service fee: ₦ 21240.00 ($ 59.00)
Requirements for your Turkish visa application?
- A completed Turkish application form for Nigerian citizens.
- An application fee is non-refundable.
- Proof of flight reservation (have a look at travel start’s insurance policy on the possibility of denied visas).
- Your original passport, with a validity of at least 6 months from your intended date of return.
- Two passport photos (5 x 6cm), on a white background. The photos should not have any staples in it.
- Itinerary: your day-to-day schedule of what your plans in the country will be.
- 6 months bank statements: this is needed to show that you will have sufficient funds for the time that you’re in Turkey.
- A letter from your employer that states how much you earn on a monthly basis.
- Proof of accommodation: hotel reservations (booking papers to say where you’ll be staying, and for how long) or if staying with friends, a letter of invitation stating so.
- Proof of health insurance.
- Vaccination card (Nigerians will need to get immunization shots against yellow fever and typhoid).
- Proof of payment for visa application, as well as visa processing fee.
To get your visa process started, applicants must first apply online as only once this is completed will the application be taken further.
After the online application, Nigerian applicants will then need to set up an appointment to appear in person at the Turkish embassy in Abuja.
Process of Applying for a Turkish visa:
- Apply online
- Submit all of your relevant documents, including copies of your passport, itinerary, photographs, etc.
- Book your appointment online
- Pay your application fee
- Go to the embassy for your appointment and submit any additional outstanding documents at the Turkish Embassy in Abuja
- Pay the processing fee
- Collect or have your completed visa with your passport couriered to you from Abuja
Those who wish to visit Turkey should start their application at least 8 weeks in advance.
For more details on requirements for your visa, visit the Turkish visa requirements page for more details on what is needed for your application.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.