UBA Bank Online Money Transfer | Download UBA Mobile App Here.
UBA bank has so many platforms for your online money transfer. This is to allow you to do online transactions from the comfort of your home. UBA bank online money transfer is secure and flexible for transfers worldwide.
In this article, you will get to see in details all the UBA bank online money transfer platforms available for you, namely; Mobile app, Western Union, MoneyGram, UBA remit and Bureau De Change (BDC).
UBA Bank Online Money Transfer
UBA bank online money Transfer allows you to send and receive funds quickly and conveniently; with these services, you can securely transfer money to anyone across the world.
UBA Mobile Banking
UBA mobile banking gives you unrestricted and secure access to your account. Bank anytime, anywhere, on your computer, tablet, smartphones, or any internet-enabled device.
- ATM/Branch locator
- 24/7 Live Customer Support chat
- Make Group Transfers
- Set recurrent Payments
- Load Prepaid Cards
- Pay Bills
- Buy Airtime& Data for friends and family
- Biometric Log in & Security
Download mobile bank app NOW..
Western Union is an international money transfer service, which enables individuals to send and receive money worldwide. With a network in over 200 countries, Western Union controls 20% of all remittance transactions.
- Competitive rates and fees
- Fast and reliable
- Easy and convenient
- Receive money in Naira or Dollars
Requirements to Receive money
- The Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)
- Acceptable means of identification (International Passport or Driver’s License)
- Expected Amount
- The receiver’s name, address and phone number
- Sender’s name and country
- Test Question and Answer where applicable.
Requirements to Send money
- Sender’s name, Phone number, address
- The receiver’s name, number and country
- Amount to be sent (in Naira)
- Sender’s valid means of identification (International Passport, Nigeria’s Driver’s License, INEC Permanent Voter’s Card, NIMC Identity Card (Slip can be used but must be verified) or BVN)
- Test Question and Answer where applicable
- A maximum sends limit of 1,000USD Naira equivalent per customer per quarter, as stipulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
This is a secure, quick, reliable, seamless, and cost-effective international funds transfer service.
- No minimum amount for transfer. However, the initial transaction is subject to a maximum of USD 2,000, while the maximum limit per transaction is USD 7,500, the total of which must not exceed USD 50,000 every 6 months.
- There are no charges to the beneficiaries.
- Convenience – Can be done at home or in the office, over the internet, without visiting a bank.
- Safe – The platform is built with the most advanced technology and beneficiaries are already KYC verified account holders.
- Affordable – The service is cheaper than all other comparable remittance services to Nigeria.
Bureau De Change (BDC)
Bureau De Change is a foreign-exchange-based product with the following services: Personal Travel Allowance (PTA)/Business Travel Allowance (BTA), Mortgage, Monthly Payments, School Fees, Medical Bills Payments, Credit Card Payments, Utility Bill Payments, Life Insurance Premium Payments.
- Transaction Limit of $5,000 per transaction for BTA and $4,000 per transaction for PTA.
- Available in only three currencies, namely USD, GBP, & EURO.
- All products are subject to a maximum of $5000 per transaction and restricted to eligible transactions only.
- Availability- it can be enjoyed by both non-account-holders and account holders of the bank.
- Affordable – the rates are very competitive.
- Security – services are rendered from selected and very secured offices.
How to Use UBA Magic Banking
To transfer money from UBA account to other bank accounts;
- Dial *919*,
- Select 5 to send money,
- Choose payment method i.e. select 1 for UBA Account or 2 for UBA Prepaid Card,
- If you are unregistered, select 1 to register and continue with the rest of the steps,
- Follow the options thereafter to complete the transfer successfully.
Or you can use the code directly by dialling *919*4# or *919*4*account number*amount#.
To get started, all you need is a registered SIM from any network in Nigeria (MTN, Etisalat (now 9Mobile), Glo, Airtel, Ntel, Smile, etc) linked with an actively funded UBA bank account. Afterwards, you can then enter the UBA bank transfer code on the number registered with your UBA account.
Visit Homepage – For More Information
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right? if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: about uba bank plc, how to register for uba mobile banking, how to use uba mobile banking app, uba agent banking in nigeria, uba bank customer care, UBA Bank Online Money Transfer, uba secure pass, uba to uba transfer charges, united bank for africa (uba nigeria)