UBA Savings Account Registration: United Bank for Africa (UBA) is one of the most reputable banks in Nigeria having a customer friendly interface as well as its advanced and modernized technological approach to making banking in Nigeria easy and fun. To register or open a savings account is quite simple, the requirements are listed below.
- Completed account opening forms
- Valid means of identification: National ID, International Passport, Recent Voters card, Drivers license
- Utility bills not exceeding 3 months
- 1 passport photograph
- 2 current account references (if cheque and dividend warrants are to be lodged into the account.
Once you have the aforementioned requirement, you are free to explore the bank and get to enjoy the goodies it offers.
Benefits of Opening A UBA Savings Account
- Access to internet and mobile banking
- Access to debit card (for ATM and POS transactions)
- Free network transaction
- Attractive interest rate
How To Open A UBA Savings Account
- These can be done online by login into the UBA official website
- From the menu, click open account
- Choose account category – savings
- Fill all other necessary details
You can also open account by walking to the nearest UBA bank branches nearest to you.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.